Does Shaun King have a point?

Does Shaun King have a point?

Hint: Yes he does

This is about as red-pilled a tweet as i seen in long time..............

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jizz_(birding)
youtu.be/mbUbcrSXy-U
youtube.com/watch?v=WZODTT-r4Gw
twitter.com/facmagnaamerica/status/760498242333310976
youtube.com/watch?v=kcM3k5KrYjE
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

They'd shoot Taylor Swift for being a dirty whore skin colour doesn't matter.

There is no telling what a person will do when they barricade themselves inside their home with a gun and a hostage. Its one of those things no one can determine as the state of mind of the hostage taker can be so destructive that they would use the child as a shield and open fire on the cops in an attempt to suicide by cops for publicity. Skin color is not a determining factor in this.

nah they wouldnt shot her

They literally spent hours negotiating with her, with her parents right outside the door.

I'm pretty sure Taylor swift would've shown up to her court date and not got a fucken bench warrant on herself in the first place

is he the smartest tweeter in our generation?

Definitely mandates you to contemplate.

>That poor bird

Wtf I hate cum now..

If you're pointing a shotgun at the police you have pretty much signed your own death warrant. King is just a libtard asshole that is trying to get more social points with all libtards, especially niggers, by twisting some facts and ignoring others.

Bottom line: regardless of your race, pointing a gun at the police is ignorant. The cop doesn't know if the person is intent on going out in a blaze of glory or if it's another suicide by cop attempt. Cops are human, and they just want to do their job and be able to go home at the end of the day.

the real point is, the Baltimore police didn't kill Korryne Gaines. BLM faggots like Shaun King did. they filled her head with the bullshit she believed in until it finally got her killed, and she will not be the last one, either.

no he doesn't

that's the dumbest shit i've seen him say in a while.

>he doesn't cum on birds
fucken newfags I swear to god

how did one man get so cucked?

The implication being that Taylor Swift would be treated differently because she is white. He is wrong. It is because she is rich.

If Taylor Swift belonged to an ethnic group that was responsible for the majority of rapes and murders in the US, openly expressed a desire to murder cops for having the audacity to uphold the law, and were generally fucking miserable and violent- then yeah they probably would

Haha. She literally threatened to shoot her kid. She needed to be neutralized because she was fucking insane. Black or not. Also, sage.

>This is about as red-pilled a tweet as i seen in long time......

Yeah, because drawing a comparison between the lives of a single black mother and an ultra-rich, white celebrity popstar is completely logical.
Wouldn't the better juxtaposition have been a lower income, white single mother with multiple law enforcement encounters, so as to mimic the original example?
Shaun King is a fucking fraud, both in race and his self-proclaimed activist intellectualism...

>we don't know for sure what happened

>we know for sure the cops didn't need to kill him

wew

In the same tweet too

her*

Is this guy that starved for brownie points he invents a story in a suicide by cop?

Just because the girl was black? How fucking racist

Redpilled indeed.

Do you think that if Shaun King was barricaded in HIS HOUSE with young children, even with a gun, that police would shoot him? I don't.

exactly. because he is white
u are proving his point

I wonder how many times police have been shot at by blonde white females.

If I could fight any one person in history without consequence, it would be """Shaun""" Kang.

You can't say "Shaun King" without "honkey".

HUMANED

Whatever, Corey. Smokes, let's go.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jizz_(birding)

>white celebrity
>ghetto nigger

What is Shaun "We Wuz" King talking about now?

If Shaun King was locked in a house with kids, the kids would be taking the shots.

Swap Taylor swift with Beyoncé.
Same results

>Arguing on hypothetical situations that will never likely happen
>This is what basketball Americans have resorted to

Keep reaching out for the stars, Jamal.

More whites are shot by police than niggers, so yeah

youtu.be/mbUbcrSXy-U
Bitch was begging to be shot
Those police couldn't have been more cooperative

I don't follow whiteys laws

For someone who actually seems more intent on stirring up hatred and malice, I wonder how long it will be before we read about someone kicking the shit out of Shaun King? I think it will be sooner than later, and something tells me that it will be of the WorldStar variety. I'd bet that we something like this within the next year or so.

Would they shoot Beyonce?

Thread/

His superficial argument doesn't consider factors such as (blacks committing way more crime than any other ethnicity which causes police to encounter them more) also celebrity status vs regular person is treated very differently for obvious reasons. If kanye west barricaded himself in his house they wouldn't just gun him down either.

The typical leftist not thinking or considering all the parameters that goes into a situation.

Also.. why is he even taken remotely serious?

Both of shaun's parents are white.. he isn't african american because he married a black woman.. He's another delusional rachel dolezal type.. why the fuck does he even not want to be white considering the accomplishments of those lineages.

There are plenty blacks that wish they were white, they're even busy bleaching themselves to get a whiter hue to appear more mixed than they are.

Knowing that shaun is from 2 white parents makes me chuckle when i saw this aerodynamics and engineering and other things throw that out.. it's all about building phallic objects.. ok dumbass, build a massively flat disk and see if you can fill it with fuel etc. and then try and launch it like a rocket into space.. Make sure you fucking film it.. HAHA

Seems like he has some penile envy or something for him to even suggest something as massively stupid as that.
>everywhere i go i see white dicks made by white people - shaun k4ngz (who has two white parents)

0.04% death by police is now genocide
You know, shit that's actually happening today in other countries

We wuz kangz

>it had no license plate - only a piece of cardboard

lol

meanwhile the evil white european people have been responsible for doubling the population of the entire african continent via foreign aid, supplying food and vairous projects with regards to that.
>muh genocide

the cops spent 20 minutes telling her to cooperate otherwise they'll arrest her and the bitch gone mad
teeling them to kill her ...

niggers seek for troubles

#woke amirite

The cops negotiated with her for hours while held at gunpoing
youtube.com/watch?v=WZODTT-r4Gw
look at this video

This is undeniable proof that these Cops are angels or at least more than human for dealing with her shit for that long
I would have pistol whipped her stupid face in and I know everyone of you would have done the same

twitter.com/facmagnaamerica/status/760498242333310976

Lol reminds me of the documentary on "police brutality" in New York they aired on the BBC last night.

It was so fucking biased yet the black people still came across as obnoxious arseholes. One woman was actually training her kids to say shit like "am I being detained?" to police if they are stopped. They genuinely think "knowing your rights" is a better strategy than compliance.

They need to stop with this "muh rights" shit. My rule is this "what if this cop is Dirty Harry?" and then act accordingly.

Wow fucking case closed, crazy ass BLM bitch..

The problem is, dindus don't see it that way
They don't see police being polite and cooperative
They see a 'proud black lady standing up against racist police'
Read Twitter, you will see what these nigh think

tfw I can't even get mad at that anymore

Wow the woman is fucking delusional/mentally ill..

How is this guy still around after being called out as being 100% cracker?

i wasn't prepared for this kind of layered humor this early

You have to wonder considering that BLM apparently is for segregration.

youtube.com/watch?v=kcM3k5KrYjE

These assholes are the very opposite of what they are protesting against.. And with their recent list of demands they went fullblown domestic terrorist organization.

"Terrorism: the use of violence and threats to intimidate or coerce, especially for political purposes."

Compering a human to a vile screetching nigger monkey.

user please.
Every dead nigger is justified.

Most likely because they don't research any facts.. so they maybe don't even know that this is the case. Look how long it took with rachel dolezal, just check out her parents, how hard can it be? Apparently nobody even checked for all those years.. till the parents blew the lid on it cause they obviously knew she had some mental problems..

I'd like to ask him how many black childrens got killed in Waco.

People like shaun and rachel have been guilt tripped by this false revisionistic history bullshit they peddle as truth that they felt so ashamed of being white (for no good reason i might add) that they pretend to be african americans, it's kind of sad.. they both could do with a little mental assistance..

There were a few black children in the Branch Davidian compound that died

I believe in free speech but this man has exceeded the amount of stupid you can fit into 140 character limit and should be executed by the state or killed by a philosopher

Genuinely this retard will say anything to keep his narrative going

>it's another 'white guy LARPing as a nigger' episode

>my life is worth just as much as Taylor Swift's in a crisis situation

come on, you don't really believe that

Would they shoot Beyonce?
Hint: they wouldn't

of course not, that would be racst

Actually yeah that's what the study that came out shows where a guy remarked it was one of the most surprising things to him.. that aside from blacks committing far more crime and thus encountering police far more than other ethnicities considering the size of their demographic.. Police were actually MORE apprehensive towards incurring a fatality justified or not.. when it cames to black, than they were with regards to other ethnicities, precisely because they didn't want it to be construed as being racially motivated.

Ofcourse african americans deny this completely and just keep on with the false narrative that cops are killing blacks on purpose and they didn't do nuffin.

If this was real, i'd be paying my taxes to America ...

almost guarantee you that if it was a white american that did that stupid shit which the woman can be seen doing here and here .. they wouldn't have spent 20 minutes trying to talk her out of it..

Yet blacks pretend it's the exact other way around.. But in actuality police are far more cautious around incurring fatalities with regards to blacks because they don't want for it to be construed as racially motivated, even if the guy or girl is a total criminal asshole "should we shoot him, can we try to get him under control in another way without risking getting shot ourselves, cause we don't want people to say it was racially motivated"

That's what makes BLM and their calls for killing police so dangerous, because a) it's not an actual issue in general in the first place, because it's cause is the high crime rate of blacks resulting in far more encounters with police..

so there's no way to fix it from the side of police when the solution is to have blacks commit less crime

b) police officers are now even more on edge than usual and might even let black criminals get away with crime or hurting/killing others

because they hear it's black perp "oh fuck that i'm not going to be indicted for them saying i'm some racist against blacks, let's skip this one, fuck that shit"

I mean look at it even when it's non white police officers like an asian police officer or even a black police officer and it's a black perp that ends up dead because of a situation that escalates or whatever. The BLM idiots will turn around and say "oh yeah the police officer wasn't white but he was working for the systemic racism, cops are trying to kill us mayne.. KILL COPS" You can't win with that kind of deluded stupidity..

her crime was attempt murder of a judge, rookie mistake, the sentence is always death.

americans are the best shitposters by a country mile

Mah nigga!

/thread

False equivalency. Taylor Swift is a megastar who generates tons of money in whatever she does. So, no, police would probably not shoot her so quickly but her being white doesn't have a lot to do with it.

asking for it, check the date.

What the fuck? Did this dumb black nigger bitch think life was a comic book. Talking about dancing with the Police, fuck her.

Yes?

>shoot her so quickly
They spent 20 minutes negotiating with this woman

No it was longer than that.. Multiple hours.

What's with this "nd" shit I'm seeing from the Facebook posts in this thread? Are niggers too lazy to type the "a" in "and"?

They type like they talk

Yes.

Police brutality is a real problem that in unsolvable because of stupid fucking niggers like this.

>he has niggers on his facebook friends list

nigger lover

someones gonna kill this whiigger

She has a recording of her loading the shotgun, and she used her baby as a human shield.

>refuse to pay a traffic bill
>she only had death as an option!

I've no words to express how dumb this "nigger" is.

>@MisterMetokur
>I think #korryngaines is what happens when Kangz and AM I BEING DETAINED combine with one another.

I'm white and live in Houston Texas and have had my ass whooped by both HPD and Harris County Sheriffs. For the simple fact that I was young I was not compliant and acting like an asshole.
Get it through your thick nigger skulls, do what police tell you!

fuck, i support bono now

Be aware the loading video was filmed on a different day so the retards try to call you out on that missing the point she is a crazy militant bitch who wanted to kill cops.

I used to really hate that guy. Now it's just comical because he will say any ridiculous thing he can to try and keep his name floating around. He's not doing a very good job.

Last time I heard about him is when he was trying to smear Peyton Manning after the Super Bowl.

Irrelevant point because Taylor Swift will never barricade herself in her house and point a shotgun at the cops.

What about if it was Beyonce? Its nothing to do with race, but to do with fame

didn't the dindu had a shotgun and used her kid as meat shield?

She had no chance lol,
She even posted before the shooting intervening her son