Where were you when Hollywood was kill?

Where were you when Hollywood was kill?

youtu.be/ReC6itoFIFg

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/GI-ZOx_pdDE?t=1m49s
youtu.be/y1avJVouZJU?t=243
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

How can an idea be both really stupid and really cool?

India is so fucking racist. The bad guys are always dark-skinned.

Holy shit, dude.

Well done poo in loo. Well done indeed.

I was in shitting street

not shitting
just watching others shit

Im assuming the massive dance number starts soon after this soon?

Because it's basically ancient capeshit. That being said, I kind of want to see this.

>black people look disgusting and are the bad guys
what did they mean by this

I saw this instead of Furious 8. The most ridiculous movie I've ever seen, it hilarious

That's so retarded but cool

Not looking a poster for something starring Indians.

Could have been decent without that retarded blanket shit

youtu.be/GI-ZOx_pdDE?t=1m49s

>1:49

sitting at my computer chair like i always am

kino

looks dumb but great

Looks cool as fuck, will watch it, I don't think I have ever seen a indian film.

don't forget this kino
youtu.be/y1avJVouZJU?t=243

Great Shiva's tits on the background

>gets hit with an arrow and continues his speech without flinching

how can hollywood even compete with these levels of historikino?

>how can hollywood even compete with these levels of historikino?

the answer is that it cant.

>SJW faggotry has even infected the poo in loos

That's some Snyder tier overuse of unwanted slowmotion.

>running at full gallop through all the soldiers
>none of them react at all, just keep moving forward and getting run over
>one-handed lance thrust, picks up the soldier and throws him behind him all with one arm
Is this an anime? I can't stop laughing

This movie was unironically good

The sequel sucked ass though

>darkies fighting darker darkies
what did they mean by this?

it's a universal thing senpai, people in india strive to be light skinned

Never seen 300?

>Whitecucks talking shit about this when they have 5 foot women killing down hundreds of men with their bare hands in their flicks.

How does that make this a better film?

China has always had a "white skin is beautiful" thing too.
Interesting how most advanced cultures around the world shared this theme.

Is your ass still sore from that hot ghost chili pepper curry shit you took on the street today, Pajeet?

I think it's just part of humanity in general, clearer skin is always associated with cleanliness and class.
No one in this thread is talking shit about the movie.

>kills them with flying carpet

whew

>nu-male faggots getting butthurt and whiteknighting hollywood sjw faggotry

You will be culled with all the rest

Historical reasons. And what passes as white in China isn't the same as what passes as white in Europe.

During the 19th century, European fashion was mild obesity and cadaver-like pallor, because getting muscled meant you were a labourer, while being fat meant you were well-fed.
Likewise, getting taned meant you worked outside. Being pale meant you were living in salons and during the night.

she is his warrior princess though

Why do Indians get more butthurt than anyone on the globe? You can always tell it's an Indian poster because he gets incredibly incensed at the slightest jab against his people and are incapable of banter.
Why are they so proud of their overpopulated, inbred, retarded street-shitting nation that all the wealthier people are constantly fleeing from like so many roaches? So fucking funny.

>fat was ever the ideal in european society

i want this meme to end

The guys probably OP who started the thread as racebait hoping for some epic pooinloo memes and the movie to be shat on. When that didn't happen he posted part 2 of his epic troll anyway because pol-tards aren't very clever or creative.

Read Maupassant. Mild fatness, being well-fed, having flesh on your bones, whatever you want to call it. This is always how he describes women.

Probably for the same reason nu-male faggots, like you, get butthurt when you're called out for being the beta whiteknight pussies that you are...

Yeah maybe, but it is a pretty goofy, I'm Indian and I can see that

To be fair this movie is South Indian and those guys are notorious for their crazy ass movies, they make the equivalent of shit like sharknado. South india has this weird culture surrounding movies that's unlike the rest of the country, some of them literally worship actors there.

>360p with fucked up sound
>HD
Sounds about right for an indian vid.

Cause Indians are patriotic. It's a country with multiple ethnicities, languages and religions. The only thing holding it together it patriotism and the promise of a better tomorrow. If eventually India does get rich their people will become as cynical as the west.

I'm scared that India will really become superpower. They are legitimatelly scary. If they and China start buying shit in the West and doing proxy-wars with USA that would be a recepy for disaster.

>like that's any different than the eunuchs on Sup Forums constantly fawning and mewing over any given base bitch actress....

>Everybody laughing at the movie
>Not shitting on it
Just pointing out the hypocrisy. These people probably watch capeshit too.

It's crap no doubt. So effects heavy and the effects are so bad. That said, the south actually takes risks with their movies unlike Bollywood which makes the same movie over and over again ad nauseum.

For sure, I cannot stand any Bollywood movie made after 2010, they make something decent every now and then but it's mostly all the same shit. Bollywood has tried CGI capeshit and even animated movies but the people there just aren't into it like the west is. I think part of why this movie got so famous was because of the fantasy/pseudoreligious setting, which they love there.

wtf, they really made some artistic changes in Slumdog Millionaire 2

>all this nonsensical strawman goober shit
I feel so sorry for your thrice-inbred untouchable brain attempting to grind its malformed gears and come up with an insult. But damn if it's not funny.

Ancient Egyptians were white.

The Natives of the Americas have tales of the "red haired giants" that came before them and eventually dwindled into nothing.

"We wuz kangs" and all that except it's "we were gods" and it's actually true where "white people" are concerned. Whites are descended from the ancient civilizations that were worshipped as gods by the lesser races before some great calamity.

Northern Indians and Southern Indians are very different.

Northern are descended from Aryans and southern are descended from subhuman Dravidians.

If they massacred about 40% of the useless inbred street-shitting population they would jump way ahead, but for now I wouldn't worry about it.

DAS RIIIIITE

WE WAZ WIKANGZ
>Ancient Egyptians were white.
They were Greek, and had a strong influence from the local culture. Akhenaton was purely Egyptian ethnically.
>The Natives of the Americas have tales of the "red haired giants" that came before them and eventually dwindled into nothing.
Source : user's arse

Varg, please go

I worked very closely with two northern Indians and go to school with poo's of all regions everywhere and I can confirm the north and south want to fucking kill each other. I don't think soldiers in the American Civil War hated each other this much.

Why didn't they just send their falcons to catch the blankets?

I actually admire their patriotism, it's just funny that they're so patriotic and butthurt over such a shit nation. No one else seems to have the patriotism in the modern era that an Indian has.

So I both respect them and think it's fucking hilarious at the same time.

BASED POO-KINO

>rams spear into two guys and the hits the spear so hard that it goes through them into another guy

kek

I wonder if the darkie pooinloos got upset about this movie then, since they're basically portrayed as subhuman orcs/goblins getting completely destroyed by the light-skinned Indian master race.

You seem upset, pumpkin.

>hitler avatar of vishnu.jpg
That's Hitler portrayed as Shiva you idiot
>Ancient Egyptians were white
No, they were essentially the same people who are egyptian today. They range from mediterranean to black.

>The Natives of the Americas have tales of the "red haired giants" that came before them and eventually dwindled into nothing.
Even if this were true you do know that red hair is found in all races?

Egyptians influenced Greeks for the most part. A lot of the great Greek scholars went to Egypt to learn. There was a reason their biggest city of learning Alexandria was in Egypt.

that was lit af

This shit hella kino

>Egyptians influenced Greeks for the most part
Mutual influence and exchange of knowledge, I'd say.

They actually loved it
They're that retarded

t. Northern indian

Is this supposed to be the poo version of Braveheart or what?