Vampire Rights?

Hey, Sup Forums, I've a question for you...

If creatures like vampires existed in real life, do you think they would deserve rights like any living and breathing human? Would giving them more rights make them more or less dangerous?

Dangerous to humanity

They live feeding on us

Exterminate them

exterminate them human supremacy is the way

That is racist, though, isn't it?
Blatantly racist.

What rights would vampires not have that other humans would? It wouldnt necessarily be a matter of rights itd be a matter of acceptance. They should still be subject to the same laws as the rest of us, there'd just be a stigma for the ones who refuse to integrate. (Sound familiar?)

>that's racist

So what?

Same as niggers yet we give them rights. Stop being vampirophobic, you bigot

>racist
they are not even our same species let alone another race

They probably be living in the woods and be shot on sight whenever coming to a human settlement.
Like bears.

This depends on what kind of vampires you're talking about.
Do they die when exposed to sunlight? Is human blood their only source of nutrition or can they eat normal food (or drink nonhuman blood)? Do they have superhuman strength?
And most importantly... are they white?

Quarantine them to Africa.
It's a win win solution.

Well theyd probably start off by saturating our media with them portrayed in a favorable light in order to become more socially acceptable.

Probably play off of the whole "I never asked for this, immortality is actually a curse" sort of schtick to garner sympathy.

Probably a lot of "we are so opressed, backwards bigots hunt us!" Type stuff too.

Then as it got more accepted they would probably start putting undead/living race mixing romances targeted at young adults and teenagers to make it seem rebellious and sexy.

Eventually it would lose shock value and they could start pushing for stuff like "right to unlife" and "hema-vore feeding rights," stuff like that.

Kinda like the twilight craze a few years ago..........

They are mutants, a danger to mankind.
They must be exterminated.

Beware the alien, the mutant, the heretic

Some of you may ask what right we have to kill them.
Those who really understand know that we have no right to let them live

>do you think they would deserve rights like any living and breathing human?
no

No longer human so have no rights and they are a threat to our existence.

Good vamp is a dead vamp

Since they are intrinsically more powerful than humans we would have to eliminate them so that our entire ethical framework doesn't collapse in on itself.

So if they are no longer human its not cannibalism when we eat them right?

Turn the tables on those fuckers.

Then again one of Geralts best friends is a vampire. I actually think that what happened in True Blood would be pretty close to a real life vampires are real situation

Depends on the specifics of their vampirism.

If they can live without harming humans then their status in human society will depend on how humans perceive them, which will depend on how they behave, just like any other race. If they can't live without harming humans then they will live apart from humans. I wouldn't be surprised if they were exterminated in the West by the late renaissance, much like the wolf, but persisted in less developed parts of the world, and a cosmopolitan policy of modernity might see something like a reservation or preservation-esque system, again, like for the wolf.

It all depends on the scale of the threat that they pose. Upper class white people throw hundreds of thousands of dollars at lions and tigers to keep them around even though they directly compete with Africans for living space, whereas if those lions and tigers were in the backyards of the whites they'd be the first to be kicking and screaming that something ought to be done.

If there were vampires, either they would exterminate all humans or vice versa long ago

They can be considered human corpses right? The fact that they talk and move around does not change the fact that they are a corpse. So all the laws about what you can and cant do to a corpse will apply right ?

They're filthy fucking abominations. What we give undead rights and then what, the unborn?

No sympathy, kill them all. Just like what should be done with the muds.

what show u fuck
better have sooky steakhouse tits

Yeah but only because he doesn't kill people.

in a liberal democracy, everyone has certain inalienable rights. vampires would have the same rights as serial killers, i.e. right to fair trial. the outcome should be the same tho, being locked up for the rest of their lives. which absent their diet of human blood wouldnt be long.

In the witcher-verse higher vamps dont need to kill people. For them blood is like a drug. And Regis kills and drinks the blood of a bunch of "bad guys" in the books.

Fair enough. Regis is a classy motherfucker though but the rest can taste silver.

beings of power do not require "rights", only meek powerless creatures crave such assurances.

vampires are basically superhumans so they would be giving us rights not we to them, they are stronger smarter and live longer than we do you could say that they are the next step in human evolution or the final one so in terms we arent needed since we are the old and should perish. Also if they were real then there would be no need for them to consume human blood or blood only for food or w/e, highly evolved beings would have very high energy efficiency doe so they might not need to eat as often as we do.

War..

true blood i think

Vampire thrall detected.

Lock him up with the others, fan out and search the area. Bastards puppet master has to be close by.

t. vampire

i dont remember her..
not that i remember much of true blood

Sup Forums - news and politics

Purge the Unclean, suffer not the mutant to live.

>Not wanting to be enslaved forever by a sexy bloodsucker/semensucker
All of you need to go into your kitchen, pick up a knife, and stab yourself until you die.

Do what we do best, make them extinct

t. blood drained corpse

t. brainwashed thrall

I'll have her head along with these cunts.

t. crunchy dry leaf

t. faggot who prefers cocks up his ass instead of sexy vampires biting his neck

Having my jugular severed dont sound like sexy time to me.

t. Catholic cuck who only has sex in missionary position