Which of these countries is the best to live in?

Which of these countries is the best to live in?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=rFMOLT0bM4s
youtube.com/watch?v=Wg78fpq8KmM
twitter.com/AnonBabble

I would personally choose Ecuador or Peru

Peru, I guess.

Indonesia is the only Muslim country, easy choice

I'd probably pick Manila or Lima.

PERU

I choose Peru
youtube.com/watch?v=rFMOLT0bM4s
youtube.com/watch?v=Wg78fpq8KmM

Peru no doubt, my second option would be Ecuador but I also like Cambodia.

>el peruANO
>el boliviANO
>el EcuatoriANO

max comfy

Either Vietnam or Peru.

>bolivia, vietnam
get sent to the gulag
>philippines
get shot in the head by the president for having 0.0000000000000000000000000000001g of cocaine under your shoe
>nepal
get your limbs amputated for looking someone the wrong way

indonesia

Are Nigerians short? I thought that black people were tall

>that post
>that flag

Ecuador.

Peru is a desert shithole.

Sri Lanka but Jakarta might be better

Vietnam
First World by 2040

Sri Lanka is the closest to first world. Vietnam cant even compare to Thailand or Malaysia.

Young Nigerians are shorter now because they eat less protein and too many grains

t. John Nguyen

How tall are you?(^^)

Jakarta.

Ecuador or Peru

Ecuador because they have the 2nd lowest crime rate in South America after Chile

This town is called Zapatoca and it is located in Colombia, not in Peru

Not Op but I'm 183cm

[spoiler]164 cm[/spoiler]

Woow cool as fuck... Too bad I hate summer.

Haven't been to any of these but I'd say Bolivia, Nepal, Ecuador and Peru are probably the coolest ones shortanon

Not OP but I'm 183cm, german ancestry, look at me guys please, give me a (You)

Not him but I'm 220cm tall. I have a weird congenital disease

(You)

I also suffer of gigantism, but only in my dick

wena 155

Lol im 185 and I feel like a manlet every time I go out, fucking balkans and the giants that live here

looks cool desu

>nepal
>get your limbs amputated for looking someone the wrong way
?

What makes you say this?

Just to estate average male Peruvian height is 1.72 now.

Unironically Phillippines in my opinion, but only if your white, and only in the city. I'm basing this on shit I've heard, as well as friends of mine. I can't claim to know much about Bolivia, Nepal, or Sri Lanka though.

Also hijacking this thread, since I also wish to move.

Looking for a cunt with good healthcare system that wouldn't be impossible to get into.

>Be OCDfag
>Need pills to not be OCDfag
>Company folds last January, insurance goes with it
>Attempt to get government insurance at outrageous prices. Since I didn't apply in 2016 (despite losing my job) it was impossible.
>Sift through Psychiatrists- all of them charge 300 + per visit without insurance (as opposed to $10 with.) On top of that, they all want to see me at least once a month, and the pills themselves cost $70 (as opposed to $10 with.)
>Can't justify it without fulltime job
>Work pt for a year, no insurance.
>Get fulltime job in September, won't give me insurance till January
>Through the year cut off all social contacts, do little but drink and lift, and contemplate suicide pretty much every night
>Had to contact 8 psychiatrists from my company's health insurance website multiple times each before I found one that actually accepts my insurance
>Finally back on pills

Anyhow I'd rather not go through that again so I'm probably gonna move.

I'm fine with learning another language. I recently stopped studying nip after 4 years, since they outright banned a lot of psych meds and would probably rather their people commit sudoku than pay attention to mental health.

Peru is the only non-shit country on there. Maybe Ecuador.

Nepal.

Peru by far.

el Perú o el Ecuador

whats the crimerate in peru?

not Philippines. stay out.

around tree fiddy

I always thought I was 183, but I measured myself yesterday and I'm just a dirty 180 cm spic.

I wan to die so fucking bad right now.

is your country safe for white tourists?

No. Only IBERIANS are accepted here. Btw, I'm probably paler than you lmao

Probably Indonesia or the Philippines. Since Indonesia used to be the Dutch Indies and the Philippines have Erwan Heussaff

This is the manlet moving thread. You should make a depressed guy moving thread.

same
also for (boi)pussy

I tried, nobody responded =(

>Bolivia
>Gulag

Nigger what?

Peru is by FAR the most bearable one of the bunch.

Canada?

>all of this love for peru

Well, I was considering it since it'd probably be literally the easiest cunt to move to, but then i heard leafs sometimes come here for healthcare due to the opposite problem (low-cost healthcare but few choices/hard to get an appointment.) If some leafs wanted to advise me on this I'd appreciate it.

I was also looking at Ireland, New Zealand, and Aus. I'm told France is GOAT healthcare, but even if I learned French I don't feel I'd do well there for some reason.

i have a hotel in cambodia, but I’d rather live in nepal or indonesia if i were to choose