Other urls found in this thread:

archive.org/details/cwc-forjulieseyesonly
youtube.com/watch?v=pcDotlrD5JE&list=FLDxeHDG528E5Q6dNo4Iuaaw&index=34
youtube.com/watch?v=n062B5gurp0
youtube.com/watch?v=MD4AulkzdJE
youtu.be/O-MJoRzifVk
youtu.be/f7YkDa2QpC4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

"Not a secret club" faggots are delusional reddit tourists.

I fucking hate it that some people constantly spout "Sup Forums is not your secret club, everyone can post here". What's good about inviting and accepting every kind of retard that does not even belong here in the first place? What is the benefit of defending retards? Don't give me that different opinions explanation, there are justifiable views that may highly differ and there's retarded shit like OP's linked thread or pic related.

This is what killed Sup Forums (among certain other things of course), nowadays the board is filled with so many faggots who literally use "nerd" and "virgin" unironically as an insultare disgusted by some minor stuff and actually feel offended and of course casuals that have never watched anything besides imdbcore for example. The thing is when you tell them to leave they just keep saying shit like "umad?" "stop trying to fit in" or the famous "not a secret club" thing and similar shit. They won't get the concept that they are the ones that are not wanted rather than the people who complain about them. No one should ever simply accept idiots who come here and want to change things about the board which have been established before they even came along.

This is what I like about /lit/ and a few other certain boards, they're not hesitant to tell somebody to leave. There always needs to be some hostility towards these kind of people or otherwise they will take over the board and that's exactly what happened to Sup Forums as I said already. Jesus Christ, Sup Forums now have daily threads here because of this "accept everything" mentality. It's not in the interest of anyone to let this ever be.

he was destined to be great

>Chris is only 35
>we have decades more to go

Jesus Christ Chris - enough with these threads - go back to your shitty sanic art

>And I just won!
What did he mean by this?

nice blog faggot

He's gonna die any day now from the vagina wound he inflicted on himself

GOD, AND THE BEAR AT REGENCY SQUARE SHOPPING CENTER...
DURING... 1989..
YOU DAMN. MOCKING. BASTARDS!!

My favorite thing about CWC is how he repeatedly thinks its romantic to prove that he masturbates to someone. He did it with Julay and he did it with Megan and shecameforcwc.jpg.
Just watch how he plays bottom bitch to a sex doll, jacking himself off using a toy, and pretends he's good at sex.
archive.org/details/cwc-forjulieseyesonly

>complaining about the content on the off topic board
7 years on and you're still a faggot

Attention follows the attention whores

That contest was the worst thing to happen to him
youtube.com/watch?v=pcDotlrD5JE&list=FLDxeHDG528E5Q6dNo4Iuaaw&index=34

It really defined him desu, the self-entitlement , the sonic obsession, His parents enabling it. That and the bear giving him his name

>Just watch how he plays bottom bitch to a sex doll, jacking himself off using a toy, and pretends he's good at sex.
>archive.org/details/cwc-forjulieseyesonly
I saw it like 10 years ago I have no desire to see it again.

Look how relatively normal he is in by comparison

Chris Chan is an MK Ultra psyop, one of the first artifical memes. Like Gangnam Style, Blue or Gold dress, It's Ya Boi, Damn Daniel, or fidget spinners. His entire life has been like the Truman Show.

Any chance last podcast on the left would ever do episodes on him?

desu i had only previously seen that video when i was still a virgin, and am only now processing exactly how wounded CWC's relationship with sex is.

>inb4 a mod younger than Sup Forums's obsession with Chris-Chan deletes the thread for being "off-topic"

youtube.com/watch?v=n062B5gurp0
WHAT DID HE MEAN BY THIS?

define "artificial meme"

>posted in 2009
>feels like something from 1998
youtube.com/watch?v=MD4AulkzdJE

Why don't you link us your Tumblr while you're at it?
By the way this is obvious copypasta.

AHM WORKIN ON IT

>archive.org/details/cwc-forjulieseyesonly
stop replying to pasta you absolute moron

Has any one man inadvertently created so many memes as Chris-Chan? His autism made him a meme-generating factory.

>>>archive.org/details/cwc-forjulieseyesonly
Why, that's my link to chris' sex tape, my friend!

Get away from that internet I'm cuttin' it down!

>gangnam style
>psy
>psyop

>What scares me is the mental decay
That's common in autists, it shares many symptoms with dementia. So we're all young adults in our 20s, right? As you may or may not have noticed, but you've gotten stronger and many skills have sharpened compared to how insipid you were as a teen. With autists like CWC (we'll use autists as a shortform), this phase of life never occurred. The normal brain is used to infant -> childlike -> teenage -> young adult ->adult -> middle age -> old -> elderly, as in it experiences these different states via natural transition. Autists skipped the young adult through middle age transition steps, meaning they never had the time to naturally develop skills or cognitive function. Their brains simply skipped out on that gigantic chunk of time. CWC is especially old mentally, thanks to his environment being around older people for most of his life. In other words, CWC has the brain of senile old man in the body of severely obese 35 year old.

What will be interesting is to see his brain after his passing. Transexual obese autist with loads of dementia. So many crosspoints, it would be exciting to dissect his brain.

Daddy needs to get his fap on, son

youtu.be/O-MJoRzifVk
youtu.be/f7YkDa2QpC4

>So many crosspoints, it would be exciting to dissect his brain.
Mengele pls

>you may get to see Chris have a midlife crisis in your lifetime