I lost my virginity to my cousin lol I know I'm so white trash hahaha

>I lost my virginity to my cousin lol I know I'm so white trash hahaha
Southerners should stay in the south desu

Only person I know that's like this was black tbqh

I've heard this three different times. All white girls. Too many times for it to be a coincidence imo

was she hot? post pic or didnt happen

Nothing wrong with it desu

>tfw will never fuck my cousin

I lost my virginity to a married woman.

Felt bad desu

>taking what edgy wannabe faggots said online as something legit and serious

I'm sure you are fun to hang out with.

Tell us

Heard this from a Mexican

There is literally nothing wrong with having sex with your cousin, as long as the two of you understand that it's just for fun. Prove me wrong, Sup Forums. Cousin MARRIAGE is only bad because the children of cousin marriages tend to take an IQ hit. But if it's just something fun between two people who know and trust each other, what's the issue?

It's kinda her fault desu. She was in a bad marriage and she didn't tell me she was married. I asked her to a date, touched her boobs. Afterwards she told me.

I was attached to I kept seeing her but she couldn't make up her mind about getting a divorce. We eventually fucked and a couple months later she filed for divorce.

Yeah it was horrible

(She even invited me to fuck at her ex husband's apartment while he was at work. Bad idea. Thank God I refused lol)

"I-it's icky!"

well, how compromising for you, must be quite uncomfortable

creep

Incest even among full-blooded siblings takes multiple generations of inbreeding before any negative effects begin to show, generally speaking

It's the opposite, though - cousins have other reasons to care about each other than just sex. You're not going to "fuck and chuck" your own cousin, or treat her like some cheap whore. You're usually both trying your best to treat each other well when you do that sort of thing, since it's not like you stop being cousins after sex.

>You can't get pregnant unless you're married.

>tfw had this experience but she eventually told me to fuck off and her cuck husband forgave her

> You're usually both trying your best to treat each other well when you do that sort of thing, since it's not like you stop being cousins after sex.

Wtf did I just read

>methods of contraception do not exist

>Contraception disappears from your household upon marriage

it doesn't. what is the problem here? let the redneck fuck his cousin

Damn, Americans are really THIS stupid?

I've got some news for you, you're all bloody americans

>having sex with your cousin is wrong because "it's le icky and gross"
And they say rednecks are retarded for being overly religious...

>I lost my virginity to my sister lol I know I'm a terrorist hahaha
Arabs should stay in the middle east senpai

end yourself

Cousin sex isn't even that hot. It's common and not illegal in many countries.
Fucking your sibling is hotter because it's illegal.

t. never left his state

Try to think more clearly and more abstractly - why does anyone have sex with anyone else, cousin or not? Physical attraction? Lots of people have hot cousins. It's common enough to be a meme. Taking a friendship to "the next level"? Cousins are often good friends. For fun? You can experience that with your cousin just as easily as with anyone else.

Add to that certain natural ADVANTAGES - for example, trust. Cousins often know each other for years. There is less risk in having an intimate relationship with a cousin than with someone who might turn out to be a total lunatic. There is a natural impulse to care about the other person's well-being, since the cousin relationship is permanent and inherent rather than a temporary fling. And realistically, if the cousin in question is a girl, it's better/safer for her to get casual sex from someone she can trust like a cousin than with some random guy.

The truth is, cousinfucking (contrary to stereotype) is often a high-IQ hobby rather than someone only practiced by the "differently-abled."

Look cleetus, if you want to bang your sister that's cool but you dont need to write an essay trying to justify it.

I got my first kiss by a cousin when I was 6-7 years old.

>He conflates sibling incest with cousin incest
>He doesn't know about the Westermarck Effect

See now, that's what you get for not being an intellectual.

Lost my virginity to a girl who wasn't related to me in any way and wasn't the same race as me