Can Sup Forums stay single for a year?

Can Sup Forums stay single for a year?

youtu.be/KxWrYqHMN6U

Haha, try 26 years :DD

Try 36, amateur.

all her videos are clickbait 2 minute long videos where she acts out really unfunny jokes
how exactly did she get popular?

The pain

It never ends

Does it?

Will it ever stop?

try 40, amateur

Moderately attractive woman + basic video production skills + consistently creating conetent = guaranteed internet success

My longest single run since I was 15 was 8 months

Robots can go fuck themselves, we /normie/ now

I've been single almost 8 years.

He he, y-yeah.. I could try.

>we

I have not touched another person in like a year.
If the local stores cashier doesn't count that is.
I sometimes hope she accidentally touches my hand when giving me change so I wouldn't feel so lonely.

stop shilling this stanky slope cunt

/year

Hahaha

I had loving sex with my wife two hours ago, we're trying for a baby. Have a nice day Sup Forums tourist

Haha, n-no thats crazy, hehe. My girlfriend, lou-iiise-inndaaa? is at home right now luckily so i dont have to worry about it heh.

kek enjoy becoming a slave to a screaming, shitting, ball of flesh that does nothing but suck your life force.

32 here, but I've been laid. Just never a relationship.

Hurts just as much

She looks like she reeks of cocaine and anti-depressants. Look in her eyes, they're dead.

>fuck most famous jewtuber for attention
>dump him
>achieve 1 line roles in c-grade movies
fucking skunk

>Hurts just as much
literal normie

AHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA.
These fucking normies

Yeah I think I can manage

She fucked RWJ when he was big enough to have people like Robin Williams and Danny DeVito appear in his youtube show.