ITT the greatest directors of our generation

ITT the greatest directors of our generation.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ZtY_vGJkSl0
twitter.com/AnonBabble

He's great at directing me to the nearest liquor store.

How arrogant must you be to take a picture like this of yourself?

Him and his buddies dick around with filmmaking equipment all day. When I worked in photography I had a ton of really great pictures of myself too, it just happens when EVERYONE has a camera in their hands.

REMEMBER THAT TIME THAT SPACE COP FELL DOWN A LOT?
youtube.com/watch?v=ZtY_vGJkSl0

He's a naturally attractive guy, nothing wrong with that.

It's "ironic"

are you mad that you can't take a picture like that because you are ugly?

Jesus Christ how fucking insecure are some of you RLM shitposters? It's just a photo of his face.

fuck off mike

>lmao dude it's just fun shlock

Director of the most popular film in Uganda

>individual working in media not having pictures of themselves
You're projecting a lot m8

>tfw read that as "greatest dictators"

Of course he is. Every RLM thread is filled with autistic permavirgins that clearly wish they had friends and were doing what Mike and Jay are doing for a living. These lonely faggots lack even the most basic of self awareness to realize how obvioius it is.

>watched their TFA half in the bag recently
Not to wear a tinfoil hat buy It's really, really blatant that they were paid off, their hate for rogue one was probably cathartic

Or, you know, they enjoyed the film, like most people outside of Sup Forums.

Dad material.

Can someone pm me the gif of him with the giant flask.

"Gas Station Bathroom Stall (Where My Son Hung Himself)" remains a classic.

Sent ;)

There's a Trump reference in the plinkett avatar review, man it's a visionary.

You know Trump is a human being that existed and was famous before he was president, right? Are you autistic?

*melancholy synth*

are you mad that Mike predicted the elections results and you didn't?

My "review" of Reddit Letter Media

>posting in a friend simulator thread
>idolizing an aging group of youtube vloggers from Milwaukee
>he gives his real-life "friends" money every month

Rich
>an unemployed construction worker, the trick monkey fraud of the group. knows two tricks: forced laughter and becoming violent. brava, rich! brava!

Jack
>a failed viral marketer with an ugly wife and children with terrible names ('myson packard?'). he knows he's the least popular cast member and desperately tries to fit in by making fun of reddit on stream

Mike
>an over-the-hill "director" weighed down by his talentless friends. only makes "ironically bad" videos because they're immune to criticism. his latest production 'Space Cop' will expose him as a fraud and be a spiritual and economic disaster. he will eventually go the route of orson welles, balloon up to 500 pounds and die at the ripe age of 50.

Jesse
>the curdling definition of a parasite. ditters on her phone while the men do all the hard work. got caught buying jewelry with actual Patreon money.

Jay
>the only cast member showing any self-improvement or growth. still has a long way to go, but has already outgrown RLM.

I like how Reddit Letter Media is a company founded upon criticism, insulting and berating others and their works, but HEAVEN FORBID that anyone criticize them! They'll even ban you from their stream if they catch a whiff of dissatisfaction. It's amazing how creatively lazy the group has become. They were better when they were a starving group. Now they can sit on their fat asses, drink beer and make fart jokes while you throw money at the screen. Amazing.

>LOOK GUYS I POSTED IT AGAIN!

What movie did you pick for us tonight, son?

Were they in a boy band?

try a punk band

They literally watched the movie after midnight and shot the episode right after they came back so Mike was still riding the high of seeing a good Star Wars movie (or at least one that for once wasn't shit). Jay and Rich had issues with the movie, and later (namely in the Plinkett Star Wars Awakens review) Mike admitted he was too overly enthusiastic on his first assessment.

Rogue One they didn't hate, just had fun picking at it.