Would Tupac approve?

Would Tupac approve?

No I dont

Damn what the fuck happened?

Wtf its almost 2 and a half hours long

The only people who give a shit about Tupac are white kids who grew up in single parent homes and niggers who have no real history to be proud of.

why didn't this get good reviews by (((reviewers))) unlike other trash?

Is so sad Tupac is still alive to watch a shitty biopic about him.

I bet he wishes he really died.

Music video director.

wtf I love biggie now?

Did anyone expect it to be good?

Was tupac redpilled?

tupac hated jews

Watching tonight it's going to be better than full of bullshit ass straight outta Compton. Black kino.

Not only is Tupac the most overrated rapper of all time, he's also a phony thug with a dance school degree that started a fake rap beef with Biggie in order to sell records, shot and killed a 6 year old, raped a woman with his crew, and got killed by actual gangsters after starting shit with them. Good riddance and I'm glad the movie glorifying his life sucks.

yep

Pleb. Bet you didn't even know that Suge Knight was the one who ordered him dead lmao
One of the few niggers I like
bet you like lil wayne

Good.
This movie looked exactly like the Notorious BIG one, where they only cast the guy because he looked like him.

>movie about a famous black guy
>activist
>feminist
>literally untouchable because he died too soon
>so many opportunities to not only rip into white people but also into gun owners
>critics (liberals) hate it
What the fuck?

Which of that actually happened?

>phony thug
you literally dont get it, 2deep4u

literally all of it

Can Tupac spell?

They casted someone who can't act because he looks like Pac. They also shot it like a made for television documentary. Even in the trailers, it looks cheap.

The budget was only $45 million, but Straight Outta Compton's budget was like $46 and it looked amazing. And was a legitimately well made movie.

The dance part is real

if you don't take that back, You. Gon'. Get. dealt wit.

Changes is one of the most blue pilled songs of all time. He wants white people to solve everything.

Yeah him and dre were going at each other taking turns at deathrow

whole world went to shit but at fucking least kindergoths,emos and gangsta OG wiggers (and blackggerz) are not trendy anymore.
worst subcultures since bitniks(and im taking into account trekkies,nerds,juggalos etc).
you just have to appreciate good oldfasioned italian mafia after seeing shit "Peanut" King did in Baltimordor.
Fuck,at least maid guy could live into his late 50-60 if he is half smart and kept his mouthshut, those modern OG have life expectancy of ~19 yo(and, im talking about smart speciments)

They probably thought they could capitalized on the success of straight out of Compton. Lets just wait and see what the audience thinks.

2pac a bitch nigga, whole of NY was clownin on his bitch ass

WHAT THE FUCK THE TRAILERS TOLD ME THIS WAS THE BEST MSTR ORIGINAL MOVIE OF THE YEAR THE FUCK IS THIS HORSESHIT 20 RATING ON ROTTENTOMATOES GOD DAMN IT I'M SO FUCKING MAD RIGHT NOW RACCCCE RAAAAAAAOGE RAAAAAAAAGE ARRRRRCH GOOOOOO SMAD RAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAGE!

>movie about a black man
>rotten
What kind of timeline is this?

>The only people who give a shit about Tupac are white kids who grew up in single parent homes and niggers who have no real history to be proud of.

This, basically. In b4 "he was actually really smart he wrote poetry"

DUDE WE HAVE NO REPRESENTATION IN MEDIA EXCEPT WHEN WE DO AND NONE OF OUR COMMUNITY SHOWS UP TO SUPPORT MOVIES THAT ACTUALLY SUPPORT AN ADMIRABLE REAL LIFE CHARACTER THAT EMBODIED WHAT BEING A WOKE BLACK MAN IN THE 90'S WAS BUT HOL UP HOW BOUT DAT NEW MILLIOND DOLLAR FUNDED DISNEY FRIENDLY BLACK PANTHER MOVIE CREATED BY WHITE COMIC MAKERS AND FUNDED BY JEWS WILL BE LIT AF AND SHOW YOU HOO DA TRUE KANGZ WERE LMAO

2pac looks super gay in this movie

woah bruh

How could Tupac approve? It's not like I'm even alive anymore.

Lil Wayne shoot up Thugga Thugga's bus, just put some respect on Wayne name.

WTF THAT MOVIE WAS HELLA GOOD THOUGH RAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAGE ARRRRRRGH RAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAGE IM SO EFFIN MAD RIGHT NOW RAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAGE
GAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAGE
RAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAGE! AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHH!