This is Iron Man 4

>tfw you find out your character isn't the main draw even though you are spider man
>tfw everybody told you this is your big moment only to be overshadowed by this old guy

Give the rights back to Sony.

I really really really hope Iron Man dies in infinity war

HERE'S MY KEY

Sony probably begged for RDJ because they really, really want a hit after several years straight of tentpole flops.

what sort of camera tricks were used to make this shot?

It's a passing of the torch, Iron Man is only in 4 scenes in the new movie but they're pushing his role in the film to ensure casual audiences understand that this Spider-Man is a part of the MCU and further still, as kind of a transferance of the limelight to Tom Holland from Downey. Downey(and Evan's)'s last big hurrah will be Infinity War, after which there will be new trilogies and characters like Black Panther, Ant-Man/Wasp, Spider-Man, GoTG, Captain Marvel and so forth

Spider-man has been a constant money maker.....all they need is a competent director.A good movie will sell on it own. .hell even bring back Tobey to let us see him dealing with being a old spidey.....this just seems so generic....no spirirt just cold like iron man suit.

Downey chose Holland over Dylan O'Brien because Holland is shorter than him

Go to bed, Avi Arad.

Downhere will make Marvel flicks until he's old enough to do Stan Lee cameos and you know it. Either this or politics

>Spider-man has been a constant money maker.
Tell that to ASM2

RDJ is standing up, but leaning over the chair a bit.
Tom is fully seated with a slight slouch to help out RDJ.

True....i mean he could literally be fat...his character dosen't demand for him to be in shape...all he gotta do is wear cgi suit and have a couple of quick jokes.

amazing spiderman 2 wasn't a money maker.
and whether normies realize it or not the original spidermans were not good because of Tobey, but because they had Raimi. Those movies would be nothing without him.
They wanted him back for 4, but he was fed up with sony and their bullshit

Hes sitting on one of those booster seats they give to kids at restaurants

Is his bf playing Harry Osborn?

it made 709 million dollars
what is it these days that if a capeshit movie doesn't make over 1 billion it's a flop?

>Downhere
Funniest thing i've seen on this board in years

>4 scenes
How do you know this?

So it's like guaranteed we'll get like a "STARK" movie 20 years down the line, right?

>Downey chose Holland over Dylan O'Brien because Holland is shorter than him

ASM2 didn't do as expected, but it still brought in money for sony....700 million is what most superhero movies celebrate.....and it would have brought alot more in if it was actually good.

bigger numbers = better

Avengers set the bar and showed everyone it could be done, they are always trying to one up every movie.

But yeah, it's not a flop, autists on Sup Forums are like the ones on Sup Forums that post the weekly sales of consoles every day, and claim the one selling the most that week is the best, and laugh at other anons whos consoles didnt do as well as theirs.

no wonder they couldn't get raimi in

I love Tom Holland!

Hopefully

RDJ is costing them a fortune so they probably want to use him as much as possible.

So which of the Avengers have had their way with him?

I love him too!

Is that his bf who beats him?

You will never be the meat in a Tom and Harrison lean and muscular sandwich
JUST

>Give the rights back to Sony.
Sony keeps the rights with these. Marvel is just producing the spiderman movies and splitting the box office with sony so they can use spiderman in future marvel movies, with the added benefit of not having to watch sony ruin the property.
Dont get me wrong, I hate disney, but compared to a shit show like sony they're not as bad.

Why even live? :'^(

Everyone has their way with Tom, he's a cock slut.

How can one become a Sony exec anyway?
Just being retarded all day and collecting a fat paycheck sounds like a dream job.

>begging Hemsworth to fugg his boipussy
>he finally caves in

Fags ruin every Tom Holland/Spider-Man thread god damnit

SAG is the reason for that. If you bring a main character back for sequels they have to pay/offer them more for the role. So every time a new avengers or iron man comes out they have to increase his salary incrementally.
However having him show up as a cameo for civil war or spiderman they're able to negotiate the fee.
You will never see RDJ in Iron Man 4, because the movie couldn't make enough money to be profitable because his salary would just be that obnoxiously huge.

Hold on there a moment, are you implying there isn't an absurd amount of homolust in every Chris Evans/Hemsworth/Pratt/Pine thread? Or every Cavill thread?
Sup Forums is a massive cockslut.

sorry not sorry

>Sup Forums

You need to go back

But then he'll be some kind of martyr.

>How can one become a Sony exec anyway?
Any rich jewish, or japanese, or japanese jews in your family?
Besides nepotism I have no idea where these studio execs come from. Just asshole business suits, connected coke dealers, and representatives of organized crime there to oversee the money laundering operation.

It flopped domestically for a spiderman movie. It's by far the most important number since they get much less profit from foreign markets.

>Hemsworth
>Pine
On the short list of dudes I would totally go gay for.

[Spoiler]no homo

haha nice, just two bros hanging out :)

He's not even attractive. Nigga has giant dumbo ears, big nose, literally no lips, small shit colored eyes, and looks like a short old man.

Garfield is a horrible Peter Parker, if they casted someone else the movies would of been more tolerable

Yeah, WW already made more than that domestically. And even Logan made more.

lil nigga gay as fuck

>Made less then ASM
>Which made mess than spiderman 3 by almost 100m
It underperformed and sony was REALLY counting on it to break the bank to keep them in the black.
Studio's get most of their money selling movies to investors. The box office is there to pay back the investors. No one is going to fund a quarter to a half billion dollar price tag when the graph shows this franchise crashing, with no survivors.
Every studio NEEDS a dipshit box office gold franchise to milk these days because the studio system has gotten so bloated its the only way to tread water.

me on the left

Rdj will only be in 3 significant scenes

I can only hope one will be him watching the iron man suit fuck that sexy ass aunt may to completion. He can call it the cuntbuster suit.

the part when they spent several hundred million on marketing and setting up a "cinematic universe" for at least three more movies
retard

>But yeah, it's not a flop,
it is, read the leaked sony emails. it didn't break even.

the biggest hire they had recently was Tom Rothman so it seems like being so dumb that you run a company into the dirt out of spite is a requirement

So I need to find a stupid rich jewess, dick hard, knock her up with some ugly half irish goon baby, then beg her dad or grandfather to get me in Sony?

Stop posting about superhero movies.

>marvel doesnt think spiderman is strong enough to stand on its own

guess they dont know shit either

spidermans been irrelevant since the 2000s buddy while Tony Starks Iron Man is a household name.

I think its less that they don't have faith in Spiderman, he's fucking Spiderman people are going to see a Spiderman film.

It's more that now it's "This Spiderman is in the same universe as Iron Man and all your other favorite Marvel Superheroes, not like the old ones". They'd do the same shit if X-Men rights got back to Marvel Studios.

>they didnt make spiderman black

greenlight it

so will it be better than Iron Man 2&3 or not?

>Character (a) who has three poorly received movies by normies

>character (a) who has been garbage AND disliked in comics for nearly 10 years because they keep reinventing or rebooting, he is then well received when they replace him

>Character (b) has had many well received movie, you fucks might not like it but normies eat his shit up, even the bad movies people still love RDJ

>Character (b) has been great in comics and people have loved how they have been doing Stark in the comics until they tried to replace him

Face it Spiderman is less liked then the x-men franchise, he need RDJman to show up and give it that little extra boost.

If it wasn't for Deadpool and Logan the normie crowed would have lost all interest in seeing another xmen movie. Shit those fucks are doing the dark phoenix movie and I heard some one in my warehouse tell me he will go see just so he doesn't miss out on another Deadpool or Logan type movie.

Are you one of those fucking morons who flooded the IMDB boards with posts about how everyone wanted that asswipe Dylan O'Brien as Spider-man? I was glad when that cunt got fucked up on set. Fuck him and fuck you too you piece of shit!!!FACT!!!

calm down namefag

Holland has exactly the right attitude for peter Parker and his Spider-man is on point. But did they really have to cast another Brit who's also a JEW?!?

Iron Man 4: The Adventures of Young Jeff Sessions

he's roman catholic

Sony owns Columbia Pictures and the Japs have no fucking clue how to run a studio and hire morons to do it for them. Read Hit and Run: How Jon Peters and Peter Guber Took Sony for a Ride in Hollywood by Kim Masters and Nancy Griffin. It gives good insight into how fucked that studio is and you'll understand why scum like Amy Pascal and Tom Rothman get hired to run it into the ground!!!FACT!!!

that got a nice chortle out of me