whys it gotta be like this bros?

>Just found out that my GF is a black vegan

WTF did I do to deserve this??

I feel you man
But its the only thing I can get, and i kinda hate her

i desperately want a black vegan gf

>tfw gf is out of my league and an all-around better person than me
>she could leave me at any moment

You're all terrible people. Dont be with a girl you dont like.

mans greatest fear

GIVE HER TO ME YOU UNGRATEFUL CUNTS

i just discovered my gf doesn't see me as bf

>tfw the gf gains weight even when you tell her she looks worse with extra weight

Must feel terrible ťbh.

I want to like her, but she sucks at being a gf
And begs me, and then guilt trips me
She has nice tits tho

Your friends' and partner's beauty is the most accurate way to assess your attractiveness honestly.

>Gf is taller than me
>Teases me infront of others about it

End this shit

>don't fap for 5 days
>4/10 chubby gf looks like a 6
>bank tellers all look like 8-10s

how do peole do this nofap shit

>gf gave me a car on a vacation to bora bora that her wealthy parents paid
>can't possibly give her anything that comes close to resemble a brand new porsche
>thinking about breaking up
>she deserves better

Maybe you're joking but it kind of does
I try not to think about it since she could've left me by now if she wanted to so she must see something in me that I don't

>tfw have 9/10 black bf
I just crave the bbc

I just found out my gf is ugly
Hold me bros

Not joking fæm

you give her the gift of you. It's worth more than a porsche to her. Keep it up

Based Vietnam with glorious wisdom

you know, you should respect her soul more than her looks

and she's likely the best looking girl on your island at any rate

I never understood how people could cheat on their partner until I got a flat gf.

I just discovered my gf doesnt know my name.

I know that feel but instead of her looking better, she makes way more money

hot

ok she clearly likes you, even if her parents are ultra rich that's still no small gift. she probably understands you don't have money enough to give a gift like that back but that doesn't mean you should do nothing, just spend more time with her. maybe wake up early and cook breakfast for her a time or two, do something lame and mushy like offering her massages.

My gf is the only girl I find attractive. What’s wrong with me?

It's called being in love lad

I wish there was no stigma to having an ugly gf. All my gfs have been fat and ugly and I've had to dump all of them because my friends kept me giving me so much shit.

You have shit friends. Most would stop after a few times.

>tfw GF looks white, but her nipples are auburn/brownish

She's a mutt, isn't she? She's probably 56% or something. How could this happen to me?

This, who does that

>dating fat people
I can accpet ugly but fat people deserve to be sad and lonely for being lazy pieces of shit

Im a burger. All the non fat chicks are with chad. I have to settle for fat chicks and even that is a struggle.

(yet!)

esto

Disgusting pig americans. For shame!

>gf ties me up and pegs me
>accept to make her happy

My current gf is 4/10 as well. but my last one was an 8/10 cunt who actually bored me to death with her shitty personality and humor, not to mention all the bitching and guilt tripping, having sex with her was also like fucking a tranquilized mattress. I'd so much rather my current gf, she at least plays video games with me instead of bitching and is so much more kind and understanding. We get long so much better than my last gf too.

This is sad, you're going to raise disgusting looking kids. You should ask her if she's okay with you breeding a woman who's better than her genetically for the sake of your children.

Cringe
Kill thyself virgin subhuman

I dont plan of having kids because I shoot blanks and she doesnt want any either. We made our stance on wanting children clear before we even started dating and both came to the agreement that kids are fucking disgusting and we'd rather flush our savings down the toilet than have a kid.

good goy