How would be the world be if Russia were the hegemonic power instead of Murica ?

How would be the world be if Russia were the hegemonic power instead of Murica ?

youtube.com/watch?v=DtT62uw2LGE

worse of course
i can get that someone could like russia in it's current role as a counter balance to america, because it's always bad to have one side that's all dominant and mighty - you have nobody to keep it in check and stop them from doing whatever they want (although russia is not really a match for america nowdays)
but in the end, every sane person would have preferred living in west germany to living in GDR
basically west germany - east germany is the difference between american and russian hegemony

You mean if we didn't loose our country to kikes in 1917? Would be better now. For Russia, and for everyone since Nikolai the 2 belonged to a royal family, he had relatives all around europe... let's just say we fucked up big time one hundred years ago.

A gigantic shithole filled with war, misery and disgrace.

Russia can't be the hegemonic power. The US is powerful because it has a fuckton of resources but is isolated enough that no one can fuck with us. Russia is wide open and its history is literally a series of invasions that inevitably end in failure but still inflict significant damage to the Russian core.

well, if the civil war wasn't so bloody and if lenin didn't end up dying before things stabilized a bit more, leaving the country to stalin and his purging crazos, soviet union would have been the best thing that happened to russia

>1905 russia
>lose war to japan
>1930s soviet union
>red army far eastern forces btfo japan and rape china without even a flinch

if it weren't for the stalins purges, barbarossa would have looked like a baby smashing into a brick wall
and russians went from being 90% illiterate peasants to being 90% semi literate factory workers in just a couple of decades

Giant North Korea

>TFW I have a Russian colleague

Of Russia were the hegemonic power that would imply that they'd have a the world's most prominent and diversified economy. If that were the case I think it would be better in terms of cultural aspects (what really matters in my opinion).

*if

Ask him about that shit if he's ethnic Russian and not some kike on the loose.

>90% illiterate peasants
Love this meme
By the end of 1914 everyone in their 20s was literate.

I for one welcome our russian overlords

I don't know... he's from Crimea and he looks russian. Definitelly not a kike. I'll ask him about that, he loves to speak about that kind of topics

>By the end of 1914 everyone in their 20s was literate.

Don't forget to add that you are a russian diaspora scum

Love you too baby

Stop blaming the jews moron.
I am tired of monarchistic pieces of shit like you.
Imperial Russia was even worse than the USSR..

Also if next time you could actually make an actual argument that would be great sweetie.
Thx bye! Xoxo

>muh holy monarchy
The "Russian" Empire was shit and it deserved to die the way it did

I wouldn’t mind moving to Moscow somehow, or getting invaded by Russians. I would welcome them with open arms

>I wouldn’t mind moving to Moscow
Have you been there?