What's my name?

What's my name?

Better question, what was his power?
He said something about enhanced reflexes and shit, but got his ass handed to deadpool every time.
Seriously his power sucked.

Amber!

He doesn't feel pain.

So do many drug addicts.

I didn't get the significance of his name. Was he just trying to be a tough shit?

Who the fuck cares.

>implying Francis isn't tough

I'd like to see anyone go to a Muslim Sultan and ask them to convert without fear of death like St. Francis of Assisi

Lord Moldybutt

super solider

Hey

Dirtay

Baby I got your money, don't you worry

I said hey, baby I got your money

Comet

Bane?

JOHN SHAFT

Mr. Clean

Barry Allen?

Heisenberg.

*Buried Alien.

What I find funny in retrospect is that during Deadpool's spree of murder and interrogation, he always asked about Francis. In all likelihood, everyone he was questioning knew him only as Ajax, making his quest more or less a simple murder spree.

The A-Man

That was probably the point.

He also asked where their boss is.

Jason Statham's sloppy seconds?

PCP Man?

>Was he just trying to be a tough shit?

Yes. Ajax was the name of two ancient Greek heroes, Telamonian Ajax (Ajax the Great) and Locrian Ajax (Ajax the Lesser), both reputed combatants in the Trojan War. So it's like naming yourself Hercules or Achilles, but in a more hipster kind of way, because you probably haven't even heard of Ajax.

Isn't a more accurate naming "Ajax the Bigger" and "Ajax the Smaller"?

4 U

F R A N C I S

>Not having heard of Ajax

How αγρότης can one possibly be?

Domestos

> Not having heard of Ajax.

I'm going to fucking spell it out for ya

He said something about enhanced reflexes and inability to feel pain. He's also been shown to have enhanced strength by being able to pick that one guy up off the ground with one hand.

He's discount Captain America.

Meant for

ISVOLI!