Does pol recognize Armenian genocide?

Other urls found in this thread:

strawpoll.me/10903246
strawpoll.me/10903283
youtube.com/watch?v=1EdUjlawLJM
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

strawpoll.me/10903246

We're against saudi arabia you dumbass!!

Christjoos.

recognize? sure
care? naw

inb4 turkroaches arrives to "proof" it didnt happened

>implying that Armenians are not simply Christianized Jews from Khazaria
How is that occupation in Palestine sorry Karabakh going?

Armenian genocide is arguable, since there's no evidence to back it up, RIGHT?
>OF COUUUUUURSEEEEE, the racists on Sup Forums playing wuz historianz n sheeeet.

NO SUCH THING.

Sure

We should nuke turkey

the jews consider themselves to be holy people

the fucks an Armenian?

The jew-like orthodox christian

i HATE YOU ARMENIANS YOU BLOCK TRAFFIC IN LA ALL THE TIME FUCK OFF WE'RE FULL YES IT HAPPENED NOBODY CARES AT THIS POINT! reeeerrREEEEEEEREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEr
Just fuck off back to your "oh so great country" and "America should really take some tips on culture" bullshit. Armenian genocide part 2 when?

Fixed.

strawpoll.me/10903283

I do as an Armemeian myself but frankly I don't give a fuck about it.

Do you live in Glendale?

How can anyone think we are Christianized Joos???

>remember the 80 gorillion dead

genocide is so funny

am i edgy now?

I live in gentrified civil Burbank where I see them all in their fucking BMW's. Trump pls genocide them part 2 pls.

But I have been to Glendale they're fucking everywhere the only place I didn't see them was when I was living in Silver Lake.

Hey fuck you faggot I'm a MAGA armenian and so is my whole family. I'm converting a bunch everyday.

IT OVER A 100 FUCKING YEAR
GET OVER IT

>the fucks an Armenian?
The man on this photo in Christian.

> Armanian
> Living in the US
How did you get there?

fake as muh 6 garillion

Hey fuck you return of the Jew! Muh genocide gimme gimme!

It's like anudda Aghet

If you can vote you're an American, not an Armenian. Devotion to other nations have no place here and those who hold such views belong on the other side of the wall.

My parents emigrated here since they had relatives in Utah to sponsor them, I was born here in Salt Lake City. Most of the bumpkin trash move to Los Angeles.

You can't out-meme me, mehmet

I hold no "devotion" to Armenia, and I don't know why you're making that assumption. That doesn't mean I can't respect or be proud of my ancestry the same way white-Americans jerk off about their European ancestry.

youtube.com/watch?v=1EdUjlawLJM

Genocide is a bogus word that is never used consistently. Recognizing something as genocide is always done for political reasons and has nothing to do with historical reality.

quiet protoroach

make me

LOL turdks using proxies on this thread

>Genocide is a bogus word that is never used consistently. Recognizing something as genocide is always done for political reasons and has nothing to do with historical reality.
Nooooos, don't even think we Christjoo using the 90 gorillions to claim Azerbaijan, Georgia and anything else in the Caucasus.

We are the chosen people from the Holy Mountain Ararat where the Noah's Ark come from, don't you understand?

%30 of them starving right now and their dispora don't give a fuck so why should i care?
:DDD

>It's the 'austrian mehmet dumps his stale memes in every armenian-related thread on Sup Forums' episode

lulz I have Christian name, my friendly Christ-reptilian

>lulz I have Christian name
A Mehmet by any other name is still a Mehmet.

Look the Jews Part 2 spreading their Jew propaganda go away before I throw holy memes at you evil Jew. Armenian genocide part 2 when?

Hey Christjoo, I found your real hometown.

No can you please piff of from Georgia and stop spamming Sup Forums as well plox?

why u mad

>He fell for the Khazar meme
>He pretends like he's anything but an Armenian/Greek rape baby with a few drops of gook blood

Go oil someone up

Can u not handle these white hot memes? I am not Jewish just American tyvm Jew part 2 I speak freedom.

I don't
and even if it did happen, it were just armenians lol

Armo-burger here.
Proximity to khazaria is worrisome, but armenia is surrounded by muslim shitskins for centuries.
Difference w/ us is we assimilate everywhere we go. We adapt and we contribute.
You fucks lie, cheat, steal and ass rape little boys. Once Hillary goes down, your pedo-homo charade is over.Ararat will be ours again.
Original Christ-cuck out.

THE GOYIM KNOW

Sorry: What is Goyim called in Christjewish language?

I don't have an opinion on it since I never really studied the topic.

I generally like the Ottoman Empire though; they were cool guys and good allies.

>TFW no one checks your satan trips.