Fucking arabs

fucking bicycle got stolen again. Vote wilders guys and start deporting these fucks

Allah stole my bike!

Now you know what we have had to deal with for 150 years.

>live in the white as snow countryside of Brabant
>get to read about how Randstadcucks getting enriched every day on Sup Forums or in the news

If you had a pineapple on your flag Arabs wouldn't steal your bikes, m8.

Gypsies would, though.

strap some pork to it that should ward off the muslim horde of bike theives

Friesland here, pretty relaxed. I can go on my bike through the countryside and enjoy the scenery without even spotting a single black guy

>live in small village of Brabant village with 25000 people
>Park bike at the trainstation
>4th time it got stolen with double lock

>4th time

At that point i'd be tempted to park my bike there and just wait and see who's the douchebag and catch him

stop buying second hand stolen bicycles you fucking faggot.

>live in Utrechtistan
>meet a qt on tinder (model tier, looks like pic related but older and green eyes)
>third date we go to my place in lombok (enriched neighborhood)
> largest mosque next door, full of arab shops, women wearing full niqab/hijab and wankers sitting at cafe
>shiieeet.jpg as I expect a major chimpout

>Nothing happens, just a lot of looks.

You guys don't even know how good you have it here, even your most enriched places are safe. In France I had a girlfriend that looked kinda the same (I only date this kind of girl) and everytime I went through this kind of place they were smacking their lips, calling her a bitch etc

M8 I have never had a bike stolen from me in my life and I live nearby the scumholes of Den Bosch and Oss. How?

Groningen here. Hey guys! Living outside the randstad is great.

I live nearby Rotterdam and everything has been relatively safe. We'll except when they stole our bikes from our garden shed

Some Arab sold me a bike for 10 euro. It was alright.

>alright

Should have bought a Dutch bike then, buy from our thieves instead 10/10 quality satisfaction guaranteed

When I was still in middle school I would just buy a new stolen bicycle if my old one got stolen or broke down.

>Groningen

Been there a few times, good people. Have a good day neighbour

If it's of any consolation there was a shitload of arabs riding around on them electric scooters so we started throwing a few into the canals on the way back from a night out.

hows life in groningen?
moving there for work in a month

:)

I hate travelling to belgium and netherlands just because of so much niggers and shitskins on the trainstations, full burkha + accompanied in their cheap strollers searching for the gubment gibmedats all day long,

Benelux needs to take action,

Regular Mint
With Gingivitis Protection
Extra Fresh

Gypsies tried to steal my bike in my apartment lot. Thank god the based as hell neighbour shouted and made them flee.
This never happened 10 years ago when there was only white people.
What makes shitskins so inclined to steal ? My neighbourhood is poor and white and we never had any delinquency problem

Shhh aquafresh you will never be relevant so please stfu and act like the good cuck you are

D-delete this..

isn't that the retards village from New Kids: Turbo?

godverdomme kankerhuur, but yeah that sums it up pretty much !
nice pic saved

>live in Utrechtistan
>live in white neighborhood
>bike never gets stolen
get on my level scrub

Even Pepik's know about New Kids nowadays? Germans are al ready obsessed over those films and they almost kiss the ground I walk on as if I were some Syrian refugee when I tell them I'm from the same region as the New Kids.

oh you don goofed m8, not all chechnians are dirty western pepiks!!!!!!!!!!!! I hail from proud Moravastan and don't want do be asociated with those faggets.

It's not widely known around here, I guess I just like movies where retarded people do funny stuff

What's the deal with all the Moroccans in NL?

Noted m8, I thought Pepik was like calling French poster Pierre or a German Hans. I am sorry for associating you with the eternal Bohemian.

>It's not widely known around here, I guess I just like movies where retarded people do funny stuff
Sadly, our cultural influence zone does not reach further that Belgistan and Cuckmany then :(

>Sadly, our cultural influence zone does not reach further that Belgistan and Cuckmany then :(

My bike never got stolen either ;-)

FUGGG I MISREAD

they were brought here after ww2 to work temporarily, after a while they stayed and brought their families over too, for some reason Moroccans can't raise their child properly so now we have alot of sandniggers that basically just act like normal niggers

>implying you're not aquafresh as well

How the fuck do you get your bike stolen you stupid beta fuck.

>gaan naar Amsterdam
>fiets wordt gestolen
>het leven in Nederland

Eurocucks just leave their bikes around without a chain expecting everyone to be honest and not steal them.

Last time I met a group from the Netherlands they were leaving their bags open with visible wallets full of euros and their ipads charging on bed, while they went out of the room for hours at a time, like cumskin keep a look on your stuff whats your fucking problem.

Yeah how the fuck are these people this stupid?
I'm from the Balkans and i've never met anyone as naive as white Canadians. It's actually unbelievable.