What's the world going to be like when America inevitably collapses bros?

What's the world going to be like when America inevitably collapses bros?

Better

Pretty fun

have to put a bit more money into military, completely paid for and then some by not needing to follow America into retarded wars
Smaller global economy but since America uses trade deals to funnel money into it while doing fuck all we'd probably be better off anyway
Nobody's in any position to invade us
as long as we fuck off china it'll be right

we will finally be free of shitty american tv shows, little girls and gay men will stop doing their fake valley girl accents which are a cancer to my ears

also my mandarin learning will finally come to fruition (pun maybe intended)

Hilarious.

Destroyed in radioactive hellfire as the last desperate spiteful act of the government

I dunno but I can't wait.
I'm honestly pretty tired of your stupidity guys, and I live in the most stupid country in the first world.

It'll be the end of neoliberalism and multiculturalism and creatures like will be sent back to asia where they belong

you will be stuck in the past with the others who won't adapt, and will live in servitude to us.

Different

Chinese

Based Zhang, how's the chippy?

Better, to be honest.

very good, always remember to order at least 3 scoops so you can save some for the next day

Good. I think interventionism will subside.

it wont doe

>N. Korea
>Syria
>Saudi Arabia
breh... oh nonononononono huuaaaaaahahahahahahahaha

EU will become a federation, because we have to work much more closely together with in military issues. Norway will join because they can not rely on nato. Brits are on their own and turns into a caliphate or russian colony.

>caliphate or russian colony.
Why not both?

chinks will gain quite a bit of land

Both are fine with me, do as you please.

a paradise

can i get this pic without the superfag toy
mad cute apupu

Everyone will be frens!

>this entire thread
Leftists are astoundingly delusional. No there will not be world peace, no things will not be better, no you will not all be "friends," whatever the fuck that means. You'll alternate between slaughtering each other every other generation like you did before the US invented the bomb and vassalhood/slavery to a bunch of smelly Changs.

You forgot
>t. actually an american

I KILL YOU GI

Thank Christ theres someone with sense. The whole world always has someone they just love to hate for who knows how long. Everyone shat on China during the opium wars and Taiping rebellion, everyone Shat on Germany twice, everyone threw a hissy fit over Great Britain for the longest time, and thats just the big examples. As if a bunch of weak nations will be friendly as can be as soon as a global superpower steps out.

Reddit and /r9k/ lose their shit in case you haven't noticed, regardless I'm leaving shortly and as humorous as it would be to give them something to cry over all day I really can't be assed.