Im sure Sup Forums will appreciate this game's amazing animation and art style

Im sure Sup Forums will appreciate this game's amazing animation and art style.

Thoughts?
youtube.com/watch?v=xy0bpSyeCuQ

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/AnonBabble

Boring attempt to cash in on Merry Melodies nostalgia. Shit gameplay, barely anything resembling a plot.

There isn't really a plot it's just boss fights, that was established ages ago

Assuming the controls feel tight (which can only be judged by playing it first hand) it'll appeal just fine to the more hardcore platforming crowd. The art style is very appealing and is drawing a larger crowd then just animation nerds.

>

Can you dial down the stupid chromatic aberration filtercrap in the menu at least?

>Merry Melodies
Try Fleischer cartoons and Silly Symphonies you mong

>barely anything resembling a plot

So?

The platforming and protagonist are pretty bland, which is a real shame because the art is fantastic.

Makes me sad we haven't gotten another game like Wario Land Shake It.

If you want a game that does beautiful art and gameplay right, try Rayman Origins/Legends

Kek what is this supposed to prove? You said "plot". This has nothing to do with the plot of the game, you just showed level design.
Each level is geared toward a boss fight, that's the game.
The plot is that the protagonists do the devil's bidding, after losing to a bet.

You're actually retarded senpai.

Ghost Trick has the best animation in a video game.

>"it's just bossfights"
>gets shown it isn't
>let me move the goalposts senpai
kys

Bossfights meaning like megaman you mongoloid. Levels are structured around boss fights. I never literally meant just boss fights.

There doesn't have to be an intricate plot for a game to be good.

Stand aside, best Sup Forums related video game coming through

it's ok, he's from Sup Forums

they don't know how to talk about games there

Thus 2bh

Since when do run & gun platformers need a plot?

Also:
>Nostalgia.
>In the videogame generation.
>Which is Gen X->Millennials, if we stretch it.
>For cartoons that came out 80 years ago.
>60 years before the oldest of us were born.

Boy can't wait for that Howdy Doody FPS!

>Howdy Doody FPS!

Looks like a pretty solid run n gun, it seems like people who have a problem with the gameplay just don't like the genre.

If you were a kid in the 80's you were watching all kinds of all cartoons. TV wasn't like it is now, they played all kinds of stuff from various points in time.

I loved watching old black and white movies as a kid and I had a lot of the 'classic' cartoons on VHS tape.

This game looks fantastic. I'll be sad when it's $60 or something. I'll just have to wait a year or two for a steam sale at a reasonable price.

Games downloadable only so it will be under $60 for sure. $20 is the likely most it would be

>downloadable
I guess I don't make the distinction since I don't console and all games are downloadable to me.

I've been shocked by some games I expected to be $20-30 being $60 recently though.

>barely anything resembling a plot
You're the cancer killing gaming

I've never spent more than 5 minutes on Sup Forums. Besides Sup Forums is notorious for hating anything and everything, you think we're that much better?

Looks interesting. Am I saving a cup princess or something? What's the story?

Cup head and friend gambles with the devil and loses. He spared them but thru have to do his bidding.

i was so bad at this game that i never beat the second level.

still holds a fond time of my life for me, though.

>Every time you kill something, there's a big giant cloud of obstructing smoke
>in a platformer
Yes, what a wonderful idea

>sidescroller
>plot

autismo, pls

>Mixing 20s-30s Disney style with 30s Fleischer Studios style

Looks fun though