/tpg/ - Twin Peaks General

You will not tell /tpg/ how to function edition

Previously on

Who here /Nez Perce Country/?

Lewiston representing.

Rhonda best girl and would never let in the woman's room an OP who starts the next general before the previous was on autosage.

I posted this in the last thread but it was at the very end so I'm going to post it again:

I found out Lynchs home address. I'm thinking about stopping by and seeing if I can talk to him. I live like 2 hours away. Should I film it? Maybe the camera would make him more comfortable because it's something he's familiar with? Should I bring food or drinks with me? I was thinking about buying some of Kyle Maclaughlans wine and bringing it over. I think that'd be really cool. Do you have any other suggestions? He doesnt live too far so I dont see why him and I cant be friends. I know this kind of sounds like I'm joking but I am not. I have loved Lynch since I was a child and I would be so happy to meet him.

EDIT: Okay I will definetly bring a camera with me. Maybe I can get a great reaction from him if he gets mad at me, but I really hope thats not the case. I can do it tomorrow probably, so who knows. Maybe in 24 hours I'll be hanging out with Gordon Cole himself.

THIS IS COPY PASTA I JUST WANT TO MAKE SURE OP DELIVERS

Based Rhonda poster

>June 18th
Will it be Ike "The Spike" vs Boss or Ike "The Spike" vs Coop?

Hopefully both.

>"God damn these people are confusing!"

Was he an audience insert for all the plebs getting Lynched irl?

boss

Goddamn, it never fails to get me hard.

>JUNE 18TH
>JUNE 18TH
>JUNE 18TH
>JUNE 18TH

hahaha nice meme broski

No, that was just Harry Dean Stanton talking about the production and they left it in.

BIGGEST FIGHT OF THE YEAR

BE THERE

So was that 1957, 1963, or 1968?

Is Dougie and Ike gonna duke it out?

liberal cuckhold the post

All of them. He only fought on June 18th Tuesdays.

hell-OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

What does Leland say, /tpg/?

the meme is dead

>"In four furious rounds"

>Dougie
>Mullins
>Ike
>Tony

literally /tpg/'s worst meme

show is for reddit hipster fags

YOU'RE GOING BACK

TO REDDIT

in twin peaks

everything is fiiiiiiiiiiiine

The Leland goes Moooooooossoula

Battling Bud confirmed this Sunday.

Cameron Booth

I was into it before it was cool

magnet / mega links go go go

it was always cool.

I dunno. Do you think liking Twin Peaks could get you laid?

Right wing retards should not be allowed to enjoy this show or anything made by Lynch for that matter.

https ://pirateproxy cc/search/twin%20peaks/0/99/0

I've never been more hype for a fight in my life

DOUGIEBOWL

why?

Because they like making money more than being smart.

Yrev nice. Impressive.

THE THREAD WILL BE TORN MR TRUMP

Who else earl grey tea with honey and lemon here?

>Yrev

Imagine Bateman in the Black Lodge.

It could probably get you lynched at the least

They shouldn't be allowed to live, tbqhf.

why?

HHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

The world isn't made for regressives. >giving the average retarded conservative who still thinks it's the 1950s the finger dot jay peg

Hey guys, second post here but I have a theory.

I, like many people, have been puzzled and somewhat annoyed by Lynch's insistance on spending so much screen time on Dougie. Spending so much time on a seemingly unrelated, and honestly boring, story is not the Twin Peaks we know and love. But I just thought of something that could explain it all. What if Dougie IS Cooper?

It would definitely explain why this character is seemingly so important. We haven't seen Cooper since he got sucked into that weird portal, or so we're lead to believe. But what if he switched places with Dougie and everyone just THINKS he's Dougie. It would explain why Dougie suddenly had that familiar suit on when we saw him immediately after, and the fact that he has no memories of his life and family. The only weird thing is the fact that Cooper would also seem to have none of his own memories, which doesn't make sense. Although, "Dougie" does seem to be familiar with certain aspects of Cooper's life (agent, case files, fascination with the officer's badge). If my theory is correct, Lynch is honestly a genius because the clues have been under our noses the whole time.

A lot of people probably thought we saw Dougie's Doppelganger in the Lodge (for some reason), but my theory is that that was ACTUALLY Dougie, after swapping places with Cooper. The story would certainly make much more sense that way, but who knows with David Lynch.

Anyway, what do you guys think? Sorry if someone else has already posted something similar.

>I got it. I got it all. But its mine. Mine and Chip's!

>The world isn't made for regressives.
what is it made for?

MAYWEATHER ON SUICIDE WATCH

alternate theory: cooper is fucked up because he spent 25 years in a nightmare dimension where nothing makes sense and the laws of the universe routinely break down

stop overcomplicating things

Now Chip will finally be able to afford a phone. Will he get a Galaxy S8?

I hope Indian mythology is touched upon in this season. The Nez Perce reference in episode 6 gives me hope.

daily reminder that twin peaks is located in the reddest red part of washington state

MAYWEATHER? FUCK THAT SHIT! BATTLING. BUD. MULLINS.

I'm enjoying it and there's nothing you can do about it.

>I'm enjoying it
You might be, but we all know you don't understand it, Cletus. xD

What happened to:
Audrey
Pete
Harry
Donna
Jeffries
Chester Desmond
???

How does Lynch do it?

Those boxes were everywhere in the 90s and early 2000s.

Dead
Deceased
Kicked the bucket
Ceased to exist
6 feet under
Decaying as we speak

Pete is dead.
Audrey is okay.
Harry is sick.

- blown up
- blown up
- sick
- probably an hero
- buenos aires
- black lodge

HELL GOD BABY DAMN NO!

Not even American.
Why are liberals so ignorant?

I think Lynch included those products because with time they will be outdated anyway.

Everyone except Donna is alive and will make an apperance. Except for Pete who continues on living only in our hearts

putting the green ring on BOB will be how he is finally defeated

F R O S T E D

Mostly stuff involving their actors dying or not wanting to return. Audrey will be included but probably not as a main character

>expecting Americans to realize you're not one of us when you're trespassing on our internet land
Why are literally all conservatives human garbage?

>nick lowe dead
nooooo

>things I'm doing that you should be doing

How did that guy get Lynch's address anyway

It's hard to fathom. But he does it for us. Perhaps we should not look a hallucinated white gift horse in the mouth.

>da tolerant left

that's truly awful writing, if that's Frost. But it is actually still better than Dan Brown so I might give this a shot.

Chester Desmond went back in time and lived out his life in the past, he became a famous boxer. You see his picture in S03E06, Cooper spends some time looking at it and remembering his colleague.

Where did I claim that I'm tolerant, Cletus?

If Mark Frost had full creative control he'd probably end the season with the town being nuked for voting Trump.

>our internet land

>what happened to Donna

Missoula, Montana is a small town

Go look up where the servers are, who created the site, and what country is most represented here. Non-Americans are cancer. They literally don't contribute anything of value.

how old are you?

18 and one week.