youtube.com/watch?v=OYmio5V8_zI
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

ah nah cuz

tha peak senpai
u feel
me

nah cuz

fak thit ting man

obvisouly illuminati paid citics don;t want him to be galmorsied and have pesky people diggin into his death and lyrics

>We don't have Suge Knight to hang niggas off balconies just to get good reviews

Well it got less score because they spelled "Eyes" wrong.

2 ways of looking at it:

>Controversy creates clicks, far fewer read overly positive reviews, especially since it can be hard to tell when such a review is/isn't 'sponsored content'

>the 11% is opinions that it's garbage from those who have seen it, whereas the 93% have not, yet anticipate doing so

coin toss.

something seems off about the guy they chose to play Pac

you're never gonna find someone who looks the part and can play all the different sides of him. dude could command a room

youtube.com/watch?v=Nk-xYaoxXy0

why didn't they get the hologram? that shit looked pretty good youtube.com/watch?v=TGbrFmPBV0Y

First off, fuck your bitch and the clique you claim

>black
>Muslim
>bad (((reviews)))
gee I WONDER WHY

i thought it was fuck your bitch in the clit

i thought he was catholic. hail mary etc

sheeit

It looks terribly mediocre for a biopic about a rap legend

youtube.com/watch?v=jxrKYbX6KkE&t=95s

he was

Oh brother.

Snoop D.O. double G. biopic movie called Murder Was The Case when?

made me think that I would want a No Limit documentary. Real shit.

and despite growing up around that era I never knew that Masper P had NBA contracts with Hornets and Raptors.

It look like a TV movie.
Its made by blacks when it needs to be made by jews like the NWA movie to be good.

the fact he had a giantass cross on his back didnt tip you off?

>literally everything that isn't sjw feminist approved trash has been receiving massive negative reviews on RT
>taking RT seriously

The mummy was more enjoyable to watch than WW as was BvS.
RT critics can suck my cock

No Limit is producing a No Limit documentary. Lil Romeo talked about it

This just means that it's really an 89%

tupac was a fucking weird guy. i get the feeling he was a cia psyop who went rogue

Or just a high-IQ Black guy and all the problems that go along with it. He was a huge theatre nerd.

his aunt was being tracked by the FBI afaik, and a lot of his relatives were involved with the panthers

he was one of those people who was too brash to live long. said a lot of shit that the powers that be and status quo maintainers don't want said

that's the weird thing if you watch videos of him when he's young. won't even cuss, total supreme gentleman about women.

but i dont think the thug lyfe turn was a complete act either. he really embraced that life.

2Bog

Or maybe it's a bland musical biopic? Hip-hop and R&B artists have tons of those. I like to see you explain how a film about an influential black music artist pissed off SJWs and didn't get automatic praise for the fact alone. Its not as if the director has a good track record.
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Benny_Boom

i love how this is a "untold story" of pac when there have been like 20 documentaries about him

NEGWE HID EM OB :-DDDDD

I don't think he was faking either, he just was both passionate about his art and really charming so he was able to have his cake and eat it too, so to speak. He was a theatre nerd, but also a Chad and a Black Chad in the 90's is 90's thug lyfe.

high and fun-loving tupac is most comfy tupac

youtube.com/watch?v=iMHo2TAxRYo

how gay was pac wearing that fucking rock in his nose

All the young faggots are going to watch this awful dreck.

Tupac was a dumbass who deserved to die. The kids who worship him will grow into mental midgets.

confirmed BRAINLET right here

STUDIO GANGSTAS MOVIE WHEN

>it's like this
>the masses, the hungry people, they outweigh the rich
>as long as i appeal to the hungry and the poverty-stricken people, it's all good, i'mma have a job for life
>it's the rich people who are worried about fooling the poor people
>everybody knows there's crime out there, everybody knows what type of situation we in
>all i'm doing is showing and telling you
>why get mad at the brother that bring you the news, get mad at the person that's making it happen

what a coincidence they can't solve his murder that happened in broad daylight on the vegas strip

>total supreme gentleman about women.
if 2pac didn't find rap as an outlet would he have become the ghetto version of the supreme gentleman

>some of you thugs are real Gs
>don't go to the bodega tomorrow

2pac was a faggot but his rapping skill was fucking great.

He wrote his thug luv verse in like 2 minutes

youtube.com/watch?v=9Z9nXD8HjIA

>broad daylight
But it was at night.

always loved his enunciation

>i caught a plane out to CLEVELANNNN
>late last EVENIN
>to help my niggas clean up some niggas
>no longer BREATHIN

it was on a packed vegas strip after a mike tyson fight

can't get any more "broad daylight" in terms of witnesses

I love his big smile.

What is he high on?

smokin that sherm

>he hasn't seen this video
youtube.com/watch?v=4AHH0bdNKyM

That's been said by a million other people that didn't get killed though, famous or otherwise. Saying fuck rich people is essentially an industry now ironically enough.

b-but le rottenjewmatoes always shills le nigger movies!

Died too early, but at least he died knowing he was in a piece of PURE KINO.

youtube.com/watch?v=OYmio5V8_zI

#rottentomatoesissowhite

dont you mean black? they only rate #blacklivesmatter stuff highly

Tupac isn't even dead.

Im not ALIVE!

Dave chappelle
That aint ya wife

yeah. lives in argentina with some old af adolf guy

What is even the point of it? I get biographies about people who had some impact on the world or at least something interesting that begs for a movie like Wolf of Wall street but why making one about a fucking artist? They should've tried the 8mile angle.

not as bad as the mummy

Bunch of fucking RACISTS

>only 9 reviews
You're all retarded

Wasn't this part of the planned nigger universe with Straight Outta Compton being the first one?

Is anybody truly shocked??? The cinematography looked like fucking Life Time movie.

BREAK her ass and SHAKE her ass

EVERY OTHER SITE I GO

EVERY OTHER KINO

NO MATTER WHERE I GO

I SEE THESE SAME (paid) HOESSSSSSSSSSSSS!

Get out the way, yo
Get out the way, yo
"All Eyez on Me (2017)" just got dropped

new reviews just in

MC Ride movie when? He's the only decent raper.

It probably doesn't have an out of nowhere verbal assault on a jew followed by a 5 minute rant about contacting the JDL like Boyz in the Hood did

*Murder Waz the Caze

>but i dont think the thug lyfe turn was a complete act either
Really? Did the gang rape tip you off?

*WUZ

that nigga looks like he has a swollen head, they should have cgi'd that motherfucker

Or maybe the cops aren't that invested in solving the murder of a guy who made a career out of rapping "fuck the pigs yo."

>read review
>criticises the movie for not mention that he was in jail for rape
Either do your research or fuck off. He was clearly a victim of a false allegation.

I thought the (((press))) loved these negroid movies? Anyway, use METACRITIC, faggot.

>pinnacle of negro culture is a bunch of rappers killed by other rappers

Ah yes

nigga look like he on big head cheat mode

What does the black dude from National Review have to say about this? I really need his take on the Tupac Movie

>we need the kanye audience