Brit/pol/ - Monsmouthshire Edition

>Are nige chimes in
breitbart.com/london/2016/08/01/ukip-needs-to-play-the-long-game-and-bypass-the-total-amateurs-on-the-national-executive-committee/

>Theresa May tells Lords to ‘get behind Brexit’ after threat to derail Article 50 plans
independent.co.uk/news/uk/politics/theresa-may-tells-lords-get-behind-brexit-after-threat-to-derail-article-50-plans-a7166271.html?amp

>Unelected peers start House of Lords plot to BLOCK Brexit and force a second referendum
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3717663/Unelected-peers-start-House-Lords-plot-BLOCK-Brexit-force-second-referendum.html

>Corbyn supporter Owen Jones labelled 'Blairite traitor' for criticising current leadership
standard.co.uk/news/uk/corbyn-supporter-owen-jones-labelled-blairite-traitor-for-criticising-current-leadership-a3308846.html

>Protesters throw hundreds of live insects into Byron burger restaurants amid backlash over immigration raids
independent.co.uk/news/uk/home-news/protesters-throw-hundreds-of-live-insects-into-byron-burger-restaurants-amid-backlash-over-a7164336.html

>Police arrest 900 Syrians in England and Wales for crimes including rape and child abuse
express.co.uk/news/uk/695066/Police-arrest-900-Syrians-in-England-and-Wales-for-rape-death-threats-and-child-abuse

>Ireland could join the Commonwealth post-Brexit to cement CLOSER ties with Britain
express.co.uk/news/world/694564/Ireland-join-Commonwealth-post-Brexit-closer-ties-Britain

>Foreign Aid BTFO
telegraph.co.uk/news/2016/07/30/britain-to-leverage-11bn-of-foreign-aid-to-build-new-trade-deals/

>Hinkley point in meltdown before its even turned on
theguardian.com/uk-news/2016/jul/30/theresa-may-delayed-hinkley-point-chinese-beijing-vince-cable

>IMF completely exposed for their Euro and EU delusions
telegraph.co.uk/business/2016/07/28/imf-admits-disastrous-love-affair-with-euro-apologises-for-the-i/

Other urls found in this thread:

uk.reuters.com/article/uk-britain-eu-economy-idUKKCN10E0V1
theguardian.com/business/live/2016/aug/03/markets-await-uk-services-data-ahead-of-bank-of-england-meeting-business-live
youtube.com/watch?v=dmwqEg-06Ww
bbc.co.uk/newsbeat/article/36961638/youtuber-behind-gingers-do-have-souls-clip-posts-first-video-as-trans-woman
breitbart.com/london/2016/07/25/juncker-vows-eu-open-borders-always/
youtube.com/watch?v=XPgiI46FCDU
tinyfrog.wordpress.com/2009/05/03/muslim-demographics/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

1st for Hermes Trismegistus.

Fuck Karen.

>Miss me yet, Protcucks?

uk.reuters.com/article/uk-britain-eu-economy-idUKKCN10E0V1

It's pretty much accepted by now we will enter a recession. PMI and GDP never deviate too far from each other. Brexit won't happen, our economy will sink so low for the next 3 years, voters will be begging to remain by 2020.

Breshitters:
[ ] Not BTFO
[X] BTFO

>implying

nth for Labour split

>implying corbychev is going to leave survivors

They won't though, they will continue to believe that you are economically better off alone than with access to the free market.

When the deselections begin they'll have no choice.

no wonder bestest Henry VIII banned the Catholics.

> R E M I N D E R

Alfred the Great was a degenerate.

>Brexit 2.0

>theguardian.com/business/live/2016/aug/03/markets-await-uk-services-data-ahead-of-bank-of-england-meeting-business-live

Even The Guardian is only predicting a "mild recession". Fuck off.

>alone than with access to the free market

Ahh yes, because we must be alone if we are not a part of the free market. Unless, of course, by free-market you mean the new Anglo free-market, in which case yes, we will be alone if we are not a part of that.

And now you get to enjoy woman bishops and gay priests

>Monmouthshire Edition again
>still no Glamorganshire edition

You have rendered that oven useless by putting a mudslime inside. kys.

Lords can't do shit, only delay the bill for a year. All it needs is the Commons.

>implying the EEA is a free market
It's a customs union you dense cunt, there's nothing 'free' about it

>a
>fucking
>stylist
Gets an OBE

Kill yourself, Cuckermoron.

May needs hanging too.

Stop voting Tories. They don't benefit you, and they never will.

Yes, 3 years from now they will still be posting the 0.6% Q2 rise in GDP with data from before the referendum as proof of the success of Brexit.

A "mild recession" in a country that hasn't seen any real income rise for 10 years and hasn't been able to balance the budget is still disastrous, UKIP shill.

>Stop voting Tories. They don't benefit you, and they never will.
And the alternative is?

A year is all it takes to go over the deadline.

Topkek. Nobody gives a shit. This is mild, and the people who voted out are being fucked over either way. You think they give a shit if the middle class luvvies in London are suffering? They've been suffering for 40 years. By 2020 everyone will be begging not to bring pic related to the UK as the attacks continue and they import more thirdworlders.

>pay 160 million net per-week
>free market

>UKIP shill

oh boy it's naziboo again

>By 2020 everyone will be begging not to bring pic related to the UK
You forgot to mention we have the largest muslim population in Europe and they're all British citizens kek. You can't do shit about it and our god-emperor Nigel knows it so you lash out at Poles and Lithuanians. Cowards.

>You forgot to mention we have the largest muslim population in Europe
??????

>You forgot to mention we have the largest muslim population in Europe

Thats france i think

W-what if May's plan all along was to wait and wait for some bad economic news (perhaps even self-contrived) and then say that the situation has changed and that triggering Article 50 would be 'wrong for the country'?

Get off our [white working/lower-middle class] cuck arses, and form a party?

What's going on with UKIP anyway? Why did Farage quit when he and his party was growing ever so popular?

Those millions of """refugees""" they're letting in by the day are all entitled to European passports in a few years. They're still working on the visa free travel for Turks deal, despite them going full Snackbar. Europe is going to turn into Somalia by the end of the decade. Nobody will give the slightest fuck about .2% less growth for the bankers in the city.

That picture is beyond misleading. Polish are just as bad as Muslims. They ALL need to go.

I'm quite happy with the Tories actually.

You say they are crap but you can't give me an alternative . . .cool argument!

No.

France, Girlmany, Sweden, Belgium, Bulgaria and Netherlands have biggest muslim %.

>we have the largest muslim population in Europe

Another gibbering moron.

Bad ofstem state educated lad? Or 12yrs old?

>In 2014, The Daily Telegraph newspaper named Cheltenham as the best place in the United Kingdom to raise a family.[29]

Average Remain stronghold, lads.

Look, a drug dealer. Somebody shoot him

>I'm quite happy with the Tories actually.
They back stab. They're one thing to another. Only ones who are respectable, are the back benchers.

The establishment is heavily involved with the Tories, so the traditionals will never get to the front. Instead, you have 'business as usual', pro remain fucks like May shoved in our faces.

Again, we have no alternative, so people need to find or form one.

Would Hitchens approve of Duterte?

youtube.com/watch?v=dmwqEg-06Ww

The precursor to the best happening in recent history.

>France 5,020,000 (7.5%)
>Germany ''''1,600,000 - 4,500,000'''' (2.0-5.5%)
>United Kingdom 3,106,368 (4.8%)

>France 5,020,000 (7.5%)
>the absolute state of France

The BBC is doing some great reporting today.

bbc.co.uk/newsbeat/article/36961638/youtuber-behind-gingers-do-have-souls-clip-posts-first-video-as-trans-woman

Its actually 10% according to some sources.

>she

>White British ethnic group down 7.3% to 88%
> Asian (Pakistani, Indian,
Bangladeshi, other) (2.5%)

haven't been culturally "enriched" yet. Opinion void.

>>France 5,020,000 (7.5%)
>>Germany ''''1,600,000 - 4,500,000'''' (2.0-5.5%)
>>United Kingdom 3,106,368 (4.8%)

Germany could go even Higher too if familly reunification happens with the Migrants

Charles Martel knew how to deal with the Muslims, why can't the French follow his example?

I`ve never seen a non-white in Cheltenham, where are they hiding?

I wonder how the German economy is going to look in a few years. Less than 200 of those 1.5 million refugees has found a job, which means they're all leeching on German welfare. None of them have any skills and old Juncker wants to import more of them.

>Jean-Claude Juncker has vowed that no matter how bad terrorism or the migrant crisis gets, the European Union (EU) will never give up on open borders.

> The President of the European Commission is not just committed to open borders within Europe. Under his presidency, the European Commission lists migration as one of its priorities. As well as offering residency to the world’s “refugees”, the Commission seeks to make it much easier and more desirable for Africans and their families to move to EU countries.

breitbart.com/london/2016/07/25/juncker-vows-eu-open-borders-always/

Top kek. Really regret not voting remain for this coming economic boom, don't you lads?

Lads what's Brixton like?

>things can only get better

SHIT HOLE
H
I
T
H
O
L
E

Meanwhile, by percentage:
>France 7.5%
>Austria 6.8%
>Belgium 5.9%
>Greece 5.3%
>Sweden 5.0%
>Switzerland 5.0%
>Germany '''''2.0-5.5%'''''
>United Kingdom 4.8%
Most of these estimates are January 2016 - before the most recent '''''refugee''''' surge - meaning France and Germany are both likely low end estimates
Sweden and Switzerland are February 2015 estimates, meaning they have two whole summers of rapefugees unaccounted for

I don't believe for one second our numbers are that low. Many moslems probably dont even fill out their census form.

Shit, I want to go to a college there but it's to far for me to commute

This is what happens when you give an alcoholic power.

>claims we have the most muslims in Europe
>gets btfo with his own source
>b-but I don't believe this data
Off you fuck Yontek, there are toilets to clean

youtube.com/watch?v=XPgiI46FCDU
Top kek

+the 1-20 million now in Germany.

Oooo-oh

Guns of Brixton

Merkel and all the rest of them are just as fucking insane. They've gone full retard and they are going to collapse the continent. The economic benefits of the EU won't even exist in a few years when they've got a huge population of uneducated, unskilled savages raping, murdering and leeching off the state. We may as well join the African Union.

Why would they let him go out like this?

freedom of movement.

>Pinpoint the date the world went to shit.

The date Britain fell as the world superpower, 7 November 1956.

A power vacuum was left and it was filled with American degeneracy and all virtue in the West was lost.

He calls the shots.

I believe for britain it will peak at 6% - 10% due to muslims having less babies if you look at the stats paki birth rates are falling fast and also most of them are from the early blair era. Most non eu migrants are either chinks or whites

For Germany and Sweden it could well reach 20% - 40% muslim due to most of them being first generation and marrying white coalburners

France not sure depends if front national is wins, but if they don't. France could peak at 20% muslims

Netherlands is sadly a lost cause.

Poland will be forced to take in migrants due to the eu threatning them by taking away their gibs and sanctioning their economy. It could well be 6% muslim in the future

Dutch are just about to vote in a literal nationalist though.

>it's a foreign shill makes op edition
Do you have any idea how fucking ridiculous this looks. Auscuck and pinoybro are taking shifts to jew you all. Neutered and civic nationalised with peaceful pictures of the english countryside. Can someone with a union flag please start making the ops and IGNORE the inevitable split threads when you try to uncuck yourselves. And get the fuck off our brit/pol/ you fucking gook. But I know you won't because this is your job.

Bit rude, lad.

Memes aside, what do you folks think about a career in the MI5?

On one hand, I'm qualified for the role, it pays very well, and it could be a very interesting job. On the other hand, I think the actions of certain intelligence agencies (particularly the CIA) have been terrible, and I generally support the likes of Snowden and WikiLeaks. I acknowledge the need for secrets to be kept from the public and for intelligence agencies to act with a certain degree of perfidiousness, but when wars are being waged to serve the financial interests of the (((global elite))) I don't think that I'd be able to stay quiet. Then again, I might not even have any access to important secrets in a graduate role.

So should I apply or not? Also, by merely asking this question on a site like Sup Forums, will I get doxxed and blacklisted, so that all future applications will be unsuccessful anyway?

Philli bro is based, fuck off you paranoid cunt it's a fucking imageboard ffs

Their whites are aging fast think like japan tier, while their muslims are producing as rabbits.

As of now 50% of amsterdams newborns are muslims it's literally worse than L O N D O N or any other british city
(you have take into account that whites in the anglosphere live in the outskirts)

Huxley was right
;_;

>supporting snowden
>supporting foreign interests

Yeah... I don't want nor think you should be working for any of our intelligence agencues

>50% of amsterdams newborns are muslims
Source?

Ignore him, it's that faggot from the other day who thinks posting 'rare hitlers' and claiming everyone in brit/pol/ is natsoc constitutes meaningful discussion

The Polish people will make life so unpleasant for them that they won't want to live there. Poland will be fine.

what film?

So, fellow Britbongers, should the NHS allow gay men to have unprotected promiscuous sex with each other at the tax payers expense?
I hear safe sex with a condom is not always an option for them because of drink and drugs. Should their poor impulse control and substance misuse be rewarded by paying £400 per month for their PREP pills?

You just made sure you will never work for them

Brit/pol/ was really fucking shit the last few days, just constant sperging out at ""Shills"""

Homosexuality is anti-British tbqh

Invasion of the body snatchers.

tinyfrog.wordpress.com/2009/05/03/muslim-demographics/

It's utterly retarded. Tempted to go down to my GP, demand to be put on Prep and then cry discrimination when they refuse because I'm straight

anti-human tbqh

No

No it's a stupid decision and I don't even have anything against fags. If it was HIV treatment, that'd be one thing. But this is just bullshit.

Now there's an idea

KYS

>@GuidoFawkes 58s58 seconds ago
CONFIRMED: Woolfe Off UKIP Ballot

AAAAAAAAAAHHHH