Is it true ancient egyptian queens used to have their asses eaten out by slaves after washing with cinnamon and...

is it true ancient egyptian queens used to have their asses eaten out by slaves after washing with cinnamon and rosewater?

this movie just made me think of that for some reason

I don't know but sign me up

Also I saw this movie today and it was actually pretty good minus the silly ending

i would love to lick that musty mummy cunny

If I free her will she love me and put out?

it would be extremely dry

>for you

>having a rottenmouthed slave eating your ass after you just had it washed with spices and rosewater

Why

She went for an old man like Cruise, so I don't see why not. She was genuinely thankful for him rescuing her, and the movie never presented any ulterior motives or reason for her to backstab. She hardly even killed anyone.

Well, you're an egyptian queen.. so why the fuck wouldn't you make your hot slaves rim you?

I assume the slaves you keep for this are going to be pretty high quality goods.

Actually, egyptian queens would have "prime slaves" that would bathe with her regularly and be fed properly as well to keep their physique. They would still be slaves but would do anything to be kept in that position due to being the highest "rank" of slave, if that makes sense. Princess' favourite and all that. They'd live a relative life of luxury but still be servants, just well taken care of servants.

It would definitely not be uncommon for a princess to have a slave's tongue writhing deep inside her ass, his face firmly lodged between her asscheeks, while she rubs her leg gently against his erection.

Naturally, prime female slaves were also very much a thing. Unfortunately for them, if they ever got impregnated, they ended up being tossed away because their body was no longer desirable. Or they kept them but murdered the child.

Prime slaves were also the ones who would be buried alive with their masters once they died.

It was terrible, but the mummy was really hot and Tom Cruise made the wrong choice.

>ywn be a thicc Egyptian queens footslave

True, you should get the slave to drink spices and rosewater and then eat your ass.

She did have nicely painted toes.

> you will never be buried alive with your slave queen and rape her untill ou both die while dodging snakes and shit

Why die? Why not be immortal but entombed? Would kind of suck after a while with little do but sex in the pitch black. Maybe god powers can keep a fire going.

VERY nice toes.

Sofia loves anal! ANAL!

>When's the last time you've had sex?
>...
Who was in the wrong here?

>having sex

normies lmao

>Sofia basically confirmed virgin
Is Sofia, dare I say it, /our gal/?

I don't think you want to do that, to be honest. The mummification process involves taking out nearly all of the organs, including the brain, then leaving the corpse covered in salt for 20 days so it completely dries out.

>getting some white bitch to play an African queen

>getting some Algerian to play a North African

No, women can lose it any time they want, we can't.

when will they learn...

>They can lose it anytime they want
>Sofia is approaching 40 and still hasn't had sex
I dunno about you, but I think given the facts, that Sofia should be nominated for honorary robot.

She is an anal queen though.

>Sofia just didn't want to admit she only does anal

what in a movie made you think about this?

watch it

There is nothing to be ashamed of! She has a beautiful butt with a cute butthole! Literally made for gentle anal loving!

Good, don't have to hear the bitch complaining.

Where did you even hear that?

Pretty sure this is just an RP thread to talk about how we would eat Sofia's gorgeous mummy butt.

she looks like a back-alley tunisian knife fighter in that screenshot

pics of butts NOW

>Would kind of suck after a while

No, it would suck the second I was trapped in that box. I don't give a fuck about pussy if I'm stuck in a tomb to die of thirst/hunger

>Also I saw this movie today and it was actually pretty good
This is the average person that posts on Sup Forums.

>while she rubs her leg gently against his erection.

Bullshit they where Enuchs

You made this up you lying sack of shit fuck you and fuck your bitch ass lying mouth

Sounds pretty cute desu I'd totally want to cuddle her.

you could eat my ass out if you want

Post more of her tied up in the doctor's lab I need to fap.

I only went to go see this because the mummy was a girl.

/d/ pls go and stay go

In all honesty that's the only reason I keep seeing the movie in the theater. Sofia is cute as hell in the movie.

Keep seeing? Are you going more than once?

he loves his mummy

How can mortal women even compete?

>Go see this movie today
>"Damn I'd love to eat her ass"
>This thread

they cant because immortal women can be cloned forever and ever.

>This brown Goddess Queen who wants the dick and can give you powers beyond imagination
>Chooses some basic blonde white bitch

So is it true or not?

Have a clean suckboy that eats nothing but the breast milk of your pregnant slaves

>1488

I hope it's true.

There was zero downside, and it's not like Cruise suddenly developed a set of morals. He just rejected her offer to same some cunt he fucked once and had nothing in common with. You know his friend would have taken up the offer.

>get stabbed by Ahmanet
>gain powers of Set
>rule Egypt and return it to the ancient ways

She was like the least evil villain I've ever seen in one of these things.

Have not watched any movie since last month and I was thinking of watching this one since it has more risk of getting taked out earlier than most because not Disney nor capeshit. So, what should I expect? Is it enjoyable besides cute mummy?

It's okay, doesn't really deserve any hate, just another flick. What you'll hate is that her offer is rejected, and we'll never see her again in a film, because Dark Universe is dead.

>because Dark Universe is dead.
Wait you mean their attempt at making a cinematic universe? They gave up already?

If their first attempt with Tom Cruise's star power can't push it forward, it's a non-starter. Should they manage to get the other films off the ground, the budgets will be slashed. Mummy's a critical and financial failure so far, gotta wait on what Asia does to see the final gross. Best case so far, it'll probably recoup the loss, but not earn any profit.

They don't compete they win ;^)

Domestically it didn't do well, but internationally it helped prevent the movie from actually flopping.
Besides, even if the movie did flop at the box office, Universal Studios already came up with a plan where they'd give each movie in the universe varying budget sizes to help prevent them from giving a movie millions when it doesn't need to. Lessens box office failure if there is one.

Nobody cares about your shitty Xenu-fearing domestic market anymore, senpai. It will bring profit - people outside of USA love Tom and don't care about his Xenu shit.

Fuck off Annabelle.

I put my dick in a otter but it was dead

Sofia Bootylla

that girl looks too young

this thread just reminds me of the slave boys in stargate and how they confused my young penis

Male slaves had their balls chopped off so they lost most of their sex drive and couldn't impregnate any of their female owners.

So is it CP? I can't tell from the thumbnail. Not clicking it neither.

You obviously don't die of hunger neither of first but dehydration or starvation

It was entertaining as an adventure/action flick.

Not sure if that was what it actually aimed at being, though. With the presence of the mummy and Dr. Jekyll, it seems like it was supposed to be something more along the lines of classic horror.
And as a beginning to a new big franchise, it was a bit underwhelming.

Egyptian aesthetics can be pretty damn alluring.

WE

>sluts can be alluring

That's the whole point dickhead.

So, not only was the alien pharaoh evil, he was also gay.

this costume/scene will ALWAYS make my pee pee go up

Yeah. They also did what we should do to gays.

Exotic sluts get bonus points, though.

Good.

Have butt sex with them?

Send them to space and nuke them.

Post her ass

No such thing as exotic. Just preferences.

She has a great body and cute feet too

The movie would have been decent if they got rid of the quippy ghost sidekick

He dragged the movie down

How did they get away with this in a PG 13 flick?

can we get an enhance on the middle image of that collage?

>painted finger tips
I can dig it

She does look pretty fucking rough in that image. You guys told me she was a super cutie, what gives?

No bully on a Goddess

>Is Sofia, dare I say it, /our gal/?
Yes

>ywn yell at a skeleton with her

She isn't cute. Her character is. Just look at her without the makeup. She's a average sand nigger.

>Just look at her without the makeup.
I have and she is so stunning

You really need to give your Sup Forums personality a rest. I know it's a meme but still come on it's getting annoying

is that see through or just bronze colored?