WAKE ME UP

(CAN'T WAKE UP)

SAVE ME

rigged

The medias are bow cheering the end of the white male. Everywhere, they are saying that white men has officially no more future on Earth.

Pretty dumb, telling the voters that the only choice with a hope of winning is the option supported by the establishment failed hilariously for Brexit.

The USA is only 60% white. Only whites + a few white hispanics vote for republicans. Democrats literally created a new demographic that votes for them.

You can expect mass muslim immigration once Hillary gets elected. They will vote democrats and ensure a coplete dominance of the far left.

I don't have direct experience but my impression was that Latinos and working blacks (there's at least one) were moving away from the Democrats in unprecedented numbers because they've finally recognised that illegals hurt their earnings the most.

No, they are not. Identity politics is the strongest decisive factor. Non-whites have a natural hatred towards whites, wealthy or not.

Pretty sure Hillary is at about half white (the other half is some sort of witch/monster from the beginning of time).

White dems are self-hating. All other races have confidence in their ethnicity, whites have guilt and shame.

I HURT MYSELF TODAY

Still counting on Assange in October.

I gues im with her now :((( *shrugs*

Trumptards on suicide watch and BTFO

There's no reason to vote for the losing side. Why not go with the person who will win regardless?

>Nate Tin

That does it, fuck Europe. I'm moving to Australia to study shitposting.

TO SEE IF ID BEEN REDPILLED

thanks for using a trip

filtered

Who #feelingthejohnson here?

M-maybe the Muslims can be convinced that their conservative values are more in line with the Republican party...

The frog is correct in almost everything he is saying. The DNC will still struggle to win the house / Senate / govenorships but when they constantly expand the power of the Fed and have the supreme court that's pretty irrelevant.

And to add, they're 100% going to place these migrants in swing states. 100%. That way they can campaign on fee fees 8 years from now and hoover up votes.

> but the RNC wants to kick you out
> vote for us instead because we have you free shit

Their free shit platform works incredibly well. And the media, school system, and culture have demonized the white male. So the white male party, the RNC, will struggle.

Btw. Anyone need an aerospace engineer? I might need to gtfo of here in a decade.

>Muh safe space
If the leader of my cult of personality was about to get humiliated in an election I would hide from reality as well.

>people dont know shit is rigged.
>people dont know shit has been rigged for a long time.
>people dont know shit will always be rigged.
>people dont know shit has been rigged from the start.
>people dont know voting doesnt work.
Please people... please..

>Advocated forcing private businesses to bake wedding cakes against their will
>Tossed Petersen's flintlock in the garbage
>Referred to Hillary as a "wonderful public servant"
I would, but Johnson sold the fuck out. This election season has been incredibly depressing.

Please, we can have a woman president this year, but not Hillary. Any woman but Hillary Clinton.

Then the repubs shouldn't have ran Trump. Honestly none if you thought this was a bad idea? The Clinton a know how to run a campaign .
Looking back Rubio was far and away the best option.

If that was your line of reasoning then you weren't going to vote against her in the first place.
Trump's policies however ludichrist they seem will prevent the migrant crisis from entering the USA. His other policies won't make headway because they lack establishment support. The immigration ban is only temporary until we can come up with a solution to the destabilized Middle East. With Trump in charge, very little else will get done, and a balance can be maintained.

Clinton is shifty, corrupt, opaque and dangerous. She's going to carry a lot of baggage with her into the Oval Office.

how about merkel?