Some sub 90 IQ hick dies so Israel can keep making money

>some sub 90 IQ hick dies so Israel can keep making money
>I'm supposed to pretend this was heroic

Fuck off. I dare you to tell me a single western casualty in the middle east was for a good reason.

Who are you talking to faggot? Go rescue the palestinian children and hand over your wife

>loving muslims this much

No one actually cares about vets. They just do it as lip service. In reality, they are all whiney brats with mental problems. The benefits they receive should be enough, but they won't shut up about their discounts and free shit.

>australia needs to be taught what heroism is

what else is new?

>heroic
>Of, relating to, or resembling the heroes of literature, legend, or myth.
>Having, displaying, or characteristic of the qualities appropriate to a hero; courageous: heroic deeds.
>Impressive in size or scope; grand: heroic undertakings.
Crush your enemies. See them driven before you. Hear the lamentations of their women.

>not sacrificing your life for the Israell lobby

What are you, some kind of bad goy?

>tfw no beefy american ex-military bf to pound my boipucci

They're all in mental hospitals, or hiding under the bed from fireworks.

I'm aware that Seppos are natural bottoms, that's why I dont have a bf, m8.

>be Australian
>be the shitpost king
>have no army
>have no military acheivements
>only way I can get to work is by an armored car in case the wild SARLAACS come and eat me
>black widows making a nest under my keyboard
>can't go outside and meet people in case naïve abbo trys to use my blood to dilute his petrol, or I fall into a trapdoor spider's pit
>only thing I can do is shitpost
>shitpost about the army I will never have as the million black widow eggs hatch within my keyboard and my leather sofa turns out to be a crocodile waking up
>die knowing my national pastime has been completed

All military personnel is basically human shield for some often unelected rich faggots in suits. They are literally human waste. Hero and soldier are mutually exclusive.

>inb4 muh country

You fell for the propaganda faggot.

is your PTSD acting up, gay boy?

Well at least we got some practice, and we know the only way to deal with the Middle East is to nuke it.

Military guys just want to fight don't they? They don't seem to really give a shit if the war is good or not.

shhhh now shitposter soldier, you might wake up the wild koala that's latched itself onto you while you were sleeping

I bet they told you you'd be fighting for your country, right? They just didn't mention that country was Israel.

shhhh now, the KOALAs WAKING UP OH SHIT IT HAD WASPS NESTLED IN ITS FUR!

Maybe you thought if you made Israel enough Shekels, they'd pin a medal on your fruit ass.

>hit through body armour

>he had done, the ausie had successfully managed to wrestle the koala off him just for enough time to finish his shitpost
>the koala had torn most of his face, his clothes and his scalp, but the wasps had stung him with enough neurotoxin to lower his IQ by another 20 points, but it was ok, he had sacrificed this before in his quest to shitpost.
>the koala, momentarily dazed, lunged with a high pitched SCREEEE back onto the aussie shitposter's face, and the battle once again resumed

>black widows making a nest under my keyboard
I wish Scarlett Johansson would make her nest under my keyboard.

>USA has biggest military on earth
>hasn't won a war since Korea

Why do Australian posters hate Israel so much? I get the feeling it's somehow related to my country rate shitposting