How would he have been treated, written, taught if he had not genocided the Jews?

How would he have been treated, written, taught if he had not genocided the Jews?

Like Franco or Mussolini.

In America, as just another Wilhelm or Davis. A baddie, but a minor, sympathetic one.

Literal who

I think Wilhelm is a good comparison, although still worse because of his aggressive territorial ambitions and delusions of conquering the world.

Just like he's being treated now :^)

Mussolini is often remembered as the Ally of the guy who genocided the Jews, and Franco is too positive a comparison, as Franco never went to war with America.

Would have been even more of a sympathized figure. Tons of Americans already were nazi sympathizers at the time already. The whole "we fought the wrong side" angle some people had would have been way more prevalent if not for the holocaust.

>if he had not genocided the jews
They would both be seen as baddies, simple as.

WTF I LOVE KARA BOGA NOW

It was some of the men that surrounded him not Hitler himself responsible for this mass death, the numbers have been inflated as well. Himmler and such.

I doubt it. Many who have that angle praise Hitler's action towards the Jews and other undesirables. Had the actions not been taken, he'd be seen as far more inconsequential, and thus not worth siding with

The wh*Te devil has rewritten history. Hitler was a proud GERMAN=BLACK man that literally dindu nuffin.

BLACKS were always fighters for truth, it is the wh*Teoid that refuses nature as usual.

Shut the fuck up faggot.

Shut up wh*tey enabler

Still he'd had to kill some polish people because of the German genocide in Poland. And a conflict with Turks, Russians or even Italy would have been very likely to happen.

>if he had not genocided the Jews?
But he did not genocided the jews

Like a hero who tried to save world from Red Menace but failed:_:

I wonder why a black would be fighting for the evil supremacist nazis... really makes you think, eh

Really makes you consider whether they had exaggerated some bits of the story... hmmm...

>if he had not genocided the Jews?