Youtubekino is here

youtube.com/watch?v=VjQ2t_yNHQs

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=7VxeLuNnkL8
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Looks pretty fucking good. Hope there will be more.

So fucking stupid. I could make a better film.

Looks fucking mediocre. I have no strong feelings toward it either way.

stop shilling your fourth District 9 remake, Neil

Hey Neil, big fan. Can you hire me as a writer since you seem to be stuck on trying to redo the same story over and over? Thanks

If those big towers are constantly putting out methane, wouldn't one rocket explode the entire thing? Isn't methane highly flammable?

Man, Neil Blomkamp can really only make the same fucking movie over and over and fucking over again.

it's alien methane, it works differently than the one found on Earth

Love, Neil

but when Zack does it it's kino, right fag?

For a known director with several reputable movies this sure was filmed and edited like some straight to DVD bullshit

it looks amazing...just a little fed up with the same old tired fantastical "evil white mans wit a gun vs the negro that saved the world" trope that Hollywood has been pushing for the last 15 years.

Neill Blomkamp stole the plot for this from the final arc of Gantz.

>could
then do it, but if you're sitting here talking about what you could do chances are you can't do jack shit

>anime

lol

Why is Sigourney Weaver's character in charge of the resistance? She doesn't appear to have any competencies or skills beyond already being in charge. I would think the highest ranking military guy in their little army would be the one running things, since he has real skills and is already used to leading groups of people under stressful conditions.

do it faggot

That's manga

hahahahahaha

i liked it

keep it coming neil

just do it already you hack fuck

there is some pretty good shit on youtube.

youtube.com/watch?v=7VxeLuNnkL8

methane is flammable in the presence of oxygem but methane is heavier than oxygen, nitrogen or CO2, so it tends to displace the oxygen upwards, forming a layer at ground level.

you can choke to death in a methane cloud. just getting that out there.

So he made district 9 out of a failed Halo movie.
And he did this out of a failed Alien movie.

A long windedness that adds nothing