Yes. I'm Mike btw.

I am Jay. This is my favorite video of Mike
youtube.com/watch?v=ZtY_vGJkSl0

hello Mike, how are you doing?

Star Trek

No, Mike and Jay have self-respect.

kek, good ole' Mike

He's the one who's been posting the ENT hate threads

one time I saw Jay here and he recommended Stranger Things way before they did their episode on it. I'm 99% convinced it was him because he replied to himself kinda to make us follow his path in the conversation, and it seemed like something a clueless dad who just discovered 4chimps would do

RMS browses using wget, good luck getting him to grok an imageboard

no

jay might lurk

no, but lurk yes. they think most of there fans are disgusting anyways.

Originally they were the ones shilling their shit. Now that they're quite 'mainstream' they don't need to do it since kids shill their shit for free.

But I have noticed sometimes in the threads that a person will show that has a very different vernacular and manner of typing than the average Sup Forums poster, or Sup Forums poster for that matter. It seemed that of the nature of someone who was obviously in their 30s, defending fervorously RLM, and seemed to treat threads more like youtube comment sections. I suspect posts like those are very likely to be made by Jay or Jack.

You put that together with the possible references that show up on half in the bag to Sup Forums and it is safe to say that some of the members of RLM may do in fact post here 'lowkey'.

I don't see them going on their comment section and wanting to see more of it.

aids moby admited to visiting reddits n other places.

>Originally they were the ones shilling their shit.
Proof?

I'll wait.

Back when they did the annual streams Jay said on cam that he served in the navy seals

your so fucking retarded its funny. DUR HUR HE TYPES DIF rofl this guy...

I can't even imagine being so removed from reality that Sup Forums is all you understand and honestly believe you can "pick out" "outsiders" that post in your super secret club. How pathetic.

Its been confirmed several times that Jay posts here regularly
Somehow I can't see Mike following suit

Sauce?

Just dumb fucks who want there fantasy to be true.

youtube.com/user/RedLetterMedia/videos