Never see any snow in my whole life

Never see any snow in my whole life
What it feels like to live in a snowy country ?

the miserable part begins when the snow starts melting

t. lived in US for a few momths

not being a chink feels good

This

it's uncomfortably cold right now friend, everything is grey and brown in the streets because it the snow turns to water with the cars. we call it "slosh". it's comfy though if you have the right clothing to wear

it fucking sucks. had to shovel 2 foot of snow to clear my car because those faggots who clean the streets don't give a fuck about anyone and just dump snow on parked cars. not only that, there's no fucking sidewalk because it's covered in tons of white shit so I have to walk my ass on the street hoping to not get hit because there is wet snow on the street and motherfuckers never put on their snow fucking tires even though they're aware that this is fucking New England and it snows every fucking year and if I leave my park fucking parking spot for 10 fucking minutes just to go to the store only to come back to some asshole who took my spot that I had to shovel for an hour to make because I'm fucking stupid because I forgot to leave a fucking chair there, yes you heard that right, we have to leave a fucking chair to claim a fucking parking spot. I fucking hate snow so fucking much.

TLDR: AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

Whereabouts in New England do you live?

pretty awesome at times but this is one of a downsides sadly

Sometimes it's pretty good, when there is no wind, not so cold and sunny, but mostly it's sucks.

also this . The wind burns, man, and I mean that almost literally.

it's cozy

oh poor baby! D:

why don't ask the retiree next door to use his snowblower!

it's slush! SLUSH

I'm sick of it. Been a snowy year. Have to shovel out my car from under a mountain of snow in -20

The nice thing about it is that it lightens up the dark winters.

fuck I miss the snow.

comfy

>tfw it's 4 F (-15.5556 C) here today and was -5 F (-20.5556 C) yesterday, and my entire city is buried under close to a meter of frozen water

-20 in gay french units motherfuckers!

-40 C here in leafland (Ottawa).

i am just bored wagecuck hired in liberal college with no hope on future,28 ,only sex experience is with prostitutes so is PCLN on NYSE a good dip?
every fucking time i buy bitcoin it drops or not going up, fuck this.
i am a poor chink in taiwan so fuck me over.

It's terrible. This 'winter is comfy' meme needs to die

>4 decimals

I haven't seen snow since I moved out of Iran 11 years ago. I remember it was fun playing with it. And seeing the cool looking crystals falling on my jacket.

There are many Southeast Asian travelers(Including Taiwan)who want to experience snow in winter in South Korea. It would seem mysterious to them. From the conclusion, it is not as surprising as your imagination. Actually, It's Annoying.

When there's a shitload of snow and freezing cold outside, the atmosphere is pretty nice in a surreal and just generally weird way since everywhere is just white and you don't see a lot of people outside. Even better if it's dark. The shit part comes when it melts and becomes a wet, gray sludge.

It's great as a kid. Not so much when you need to get to work. I always hate this time of year. January and February are like the worst months out of the entire year. It's even worse when you have a birthday around this time of year, and you can't do shit because of the weather. Luckily, I live on the west coast and can actually do shit today.

You need special tires to handle well in snow

Beautiful.