So this unbelievably narcissistic asshole

so this unbelievably narcissistic asshole
JUST in the past day or two

>tells a mother with their crying baby to GTFO of his rally
>takes a purple heart from a veteran?

how the fuck do people still support this piece of shit?

Other urls found in this thread:

realclearpolitics.com/video/2015/06/16/trump_mexico_not_sending_us_their_best_criminals_drug_dealers_and_rapists_are_crossing_border.html
cnbc.com/2016/08/02/ally-of-trump-staffer-paul-manafort-the-staff-is-suicidal-hes-mailing-it-in.html
nytimes.com/2016/08/02/us/politics/donald-trump-draft-record.html?_r=0
nytimes.com/2016/08/02/us/politics/donald-trump-draft-record.html
youtube.com/watch?v=az6wof3iyIw
youtube.com/watch?v=zR66EoDQEt0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Bc he's pro white. Clinton had mike Browns thug mom on stage and Sandra Blands dumbass mom give a speech. Bitch hung herself in jail good riddance!

Literally no better options. I'm still voting for him, but the way things are going he's going to lose in November.

They're racist just like him. That's the bottom line. "build wall". Come on, what does that say when that's your slogan.

pol unironically BTFO

An actual, possible change to the (((big money))) driven politics of the US states. The lobbyists in general are piling behind Hillary, which quite likely is why you're here shilling against Trump in the first place.

A wish to put American citizens first, before foreign, illegal migrants.

My slogan isn't build wall, it's Fuck niggers, women and muzzies. Fuck beaners too

shill

>A wish to put American citizens first, before foreign, illegal migrants.
yeah right, i was born here but i'm not white. he doesn't give a shit about me. he actually doesn't give a shit about anyone but his own interests.

Wow, what an amazing and well thought out statement! I used to support Donald Trump but now I'm #MentallyHill!

Thanks you brave internet warrior for helping come to the light and for correcting the record!

So you're going to vote for a guy who is hated by a lot of the country? Has he no shame? He's brought down the name trump and associated it with a negative connotation from his disgusting personality. I don't care if his policies are good (I don't know if his policies are good or not nor do I know of clintons is), that is not the face of the leader and not the face to put on this country during this fragile era.

1 was a joke
2 was a gift

record corrected

>put American citizens first

>still outsourcing

>appeasing Putin and telling him to keep Crimea

It's rigged. NYT, WaPo, CNN, MSNBC, Facebook, Twitter all control the narrative. The billionaires who own these outlets all get a benefit from supporting Hillary. Sad :(

basically, he hates all people not white (unless they can help him profit, not unlike many businssman). The whites that will vote for him are either successful and hate minorities too (racist) or low class whites that resent lower class because they blame the lower class minorities for their success when it's their own fault.

>damage control

I'm so exited to have so many new reddit friends sharing their salt with us.

Lol thanks for #CorrectingTheRecord

Now kill yourself

Trump, is..is...that you?

1. the presidential thing to do would be to help the baby to get it to stop crying
2. you don't just accept a gift like that so easily the way he did

Not wanting niggers and wetbacks to turn America into a turd world country isn't "racist"

it would be pretty irresponsible for a person to bring an infant to a rally. It's not a good environment for the baby, and the baby's presence wouldn't improve rallies - even making it worse for those who engage in it.

>mfw Trump hasn't said anything about handling niggers but his supporters know what's up

Well done OP,20 Shekels have been credited to your account,bonus 5 for each (you).

So you're going to vote for a woman who is hated by a lot of the country? Has no soul? She's brought down the Clinton name and associated it with negative connotation from her volatile personality. I care that her policies are terrible (I know they are), that is not the face of the leader and not the face to put on this country during this fragile era.

1.He was semi joking, he ewanted to speek with interuption, and he said "its all good"
2 he accepted a GIFT, you dumb nigger. He wS GIVEN a purple heart from a vet. And now that useless fuck kahn is telling him to give it back despite both parties agrreing to the act. KAhn went after trump and then cried victim when trump defended himself. These cucks just dont let up do they?

>basically, he hates all people not white (unless they can help him profit, not unlike many businssman).

Wow dudebro didn't realize that you had private talks with Trump, tell me what other insider quotes do you have from him?

how exactly is trump going to keep niggers and spics from doing that? keep in mind his wall won't do anything about the people who are already here.

20 shekels more than trump campaign fund has! yay!

>keep in mind his wall won't do anything about the people who are already here.
Do you retards not know what ICE is?

>yeah right, i was born here but i'm not white.
Were you born to citizen parents? Congratulations, you're a citizen!

>he doesn't give a shit about me. he actually doesn't give a shit about anyone but his own interests.
I'm certain you do not know what he thinks and cares about in reality. What his policies are, though, are vastly more beneficial to born American citizens than Hillary's and his policies show a preference for the American people over his own votes and lobbyists, which are quite few in number when compared to Hillary.

If you have a solution to the outsourcing problem that a single financial magnate can solve, I'm certain Trump would want to know it. As a president he may actually be able to change things. Something Hillary will never do, unless for the worse.

>appeasing Putin and telling him to keep Crimea
Ukrainians are not American citizens and Crimea is ethnically and traditionally Russian, if I remember correctly.

I just saw the video where he makes fun of the crying baby's mom today, honestly anyone would be annoyed in that position but I do think that he could have told her in a nicer way to get the fuck out.

Trump is like Ron Burgundy with the teleprompter, he will respond to any and all b8, it doesn't matter if it comes back to haunt him every damn time

wtf is ICE going to do about legal citizens/residents, moron? does your pea brain think every black and hispanic person is illegal?

Kids should be seen not heard. So Trump was right.

If a veteran wants to give his medals away, that's his right. They are not a magic talisman. Ask John Kerry about this. Assuming he can find the medals he threw away.

I'm not voting for Hillary or trump. Your shit is forced as fuck. She probably is fake and all, but her actions don't show that. At least she hides it rather than trump who exposes his degeneracy.

He called Mexicans thieves and rapists

>inb4 media told me he said that

the source on that is my eyes and ears when I saw him speak in a video posted online

>I'm certain Trump would want to know it

Trump knows it but doesn't like it and doesn't want to do it.

Deportados and pro police policies. Shoot a nigger get a medal!

>right wing values called degenerate by an actual degenerate.

What?

>CTR damage comtrol mode activated
Having a rough morning are we?

What the fuck does legal immigrants have to do with this?

Are you literally fucking retarded, brainlet? Have you once heard Trump say that we should kick out LEGAL immigrants? Obviously not from himself but maybe from one fo your literal retard low IQ facebook friends.

>legal citizens
Why would ICE do something about them? They're citizens after all. It's the illegals the US has a problem with.

>>tells a mother with their crying baby to GTFO of his rally
joke
>>takes a purple heart from a veteran?
gift

you are a fucking moron

Pretty simple. A drug dealer that shoots up in his house is just a bit more respectable than a drug dealer that shoots up on the street.

What's this about a crying baby?

Wow, rlly made me think, u no? I'm a #HillfireMissile now!

Shut the fuck up. Non Americans have no say in this.
By right wing values, do you mean the mockery of US citizens? Kind of pathetic if you ask me.

You notice just how butthurt you are?

That's why I love and support Trump.

if you knew how to follow a discussion, you'd know the person i originally replied to was talking about taking care of blacks and spics

For fucks sake you sure have a brain the size of a pellet. He did not say "Mexicans are thieves and rapists" he said a lot of ILLEGAL Mexicans are thieves and rapists. And considering that illegal Mexicans do commit a lot of thievery and rape, he was right. I'm guessing YT never showed his actual speech.

OP didn't say anything about racism but thanks for being a shill anyway

i wish my nation's politics were so irrelevant i could cling to another's.

>taking care of blacks and spics

What does bullets to the head have to do with the Wall?

sage in options for shit threads

it's not difficult

>being this mad and also from Reddit

>not difficult

>still can't manage to NOT RESPOND TO THREAD he doesn't want to even see

>She probably is fake and all, but her actions don't show that.

Are you fucking retarded? She set up an illegal server in her house to subvert government surveillance on her, then when she gets caught she deletes 33,000 emails.

Dumb cunt

He was GIVEN the Purple Heart and babies are fucking annoying.

>a-a real president would do different. REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

That's pretty bad shillburger.
That's more retarded than our tiny head monkeys.
Pretty sad indeed...

>I'm not voting for Hillary or trump
If you dont vote your vote WILL be stolen.
So the rigging works.
Most non-voters have their votes stolen.

So you have to chose your poison, or the poison will chose for you.
>A billionare who cards about economy
>Litelally the devil who sold you even before becoming your president, already comitted numerous treasons and will finish your country off.
Choose.

>thinks I'm actually mad
>counter argument is le reddit

If you do not vote for Trump, you might as well be voting for Hillary. Hillary is the front piece of the corrupted system and Trump by all visible means is working against that system. To not vote is to lose. To vote for Hillary is to lose. To vote for Trump, is a chance for CHANGE.

realclearpolitics.com/video/2015/06/16/trump_mexico_not_sending_us_their_best_criminals_drug_dealers_and_rapists_are_crossing_border.html

watch it dum dum

"when Mexico sends it's people. they're not sending their best...they're sending people that have lots of problems and they're bringing those problems. hey're bringing drugs, they're bringing crime. They're rapists".

He said it bruh. His entire segment is using referring to "Mexico" if you know English you this implicates "Mexicans" as a nation and as a whole of people. He did not mention or specify "illegals".

How does it feel to be BTFO?. I sincerely from the bottom of my heart would like to know?

I'll just leave this here

Reddit is a good counter argument though. Shaming people for being from other sites and not fitting into our secret club is the most effective way for us to stop eternal summer, or atleast weaken its effect. God knows the Reddit refugees don't fit into Sup Forums.

I love it. This is the most entertaining US politics has been in years. This is even better than the Palin fiasco. It turns out Trump is not playing 5D chess, he actually is just a narcissistic retard! All the Khan comments he just can not stop making, all the crazy stuff he lets loose here and there (e.g. he is against wind turbines because they kill birds), and all of that after 2 email scandals and the RNC bump - he just couldn't NOT fuck up his lead in the polls! It feels like one long, drawn out episode of Arrested Development. I can't wait to see him nationally humiliated.

Hahaha Hillary murders American citizens but Trump yelled at a baby!

He could shoot your mother in live tv and shit in your mouth when you started waaahing during the funeral and he would still get elected president.

DEAL WITH IT.

Putin pls go

As usual, this sort of thread demonsrates clearly that libtards are by nature congenital liars.

A joke is spun into an insult against all motherhood, a heartfelt gift from a veteran (invited to take the stage ando speak for himself) is ginned into some sort of anti-veteran ripoff.

And, once exposed, the argument then goes straight into personal insult mode.

+1

You're right, now I love the person who armed ISIS. Kill yourself.

>1 shekel donated by CTR
>you don't just accept a gift like that so easily the way he did
Why not? Don't tell others how to act.

And here I was about to respond seriously to bait.

Sounds reddit to me.
All the faggotery and cuckery shows in the way you write, you know?
It's pretty obvious.

Being serious lets consider consequences.
Trump
>Blows up politics correctness
>Fixed trade
>Build a wall.
Shillary
>All out war in Syria against Russia Syria and ISIS in the same time
>Even more gibs to niggers and chicks
> Refugees welcome
> White people not welcome
> No guns for you
> Diversity

>As usual, this sort of thread demonsrates clearly that libtards are by nature congenital liars.
It's only the liberal leaders, who manipulate the masses and their emotions for their own gain.

Hmmm, something something record corrected.

something something .02 shekels...

did you forget Trump said he's going to wipe out ISIS ASAP?

Implying gays shouldn't be stoned to death Kek

How do you even know what reddit sounds like? The reddit counter argument is pretty much applied to anyone's argument you don't agree with.

I can't wrap my head around how anyone can support this pathetic asshole, or do you actuually, desperately, believe he will deport all mexicans? You can't be this dense right?

Why?

>how the fuck do people still support this piece of shit?
"people" don't -- plebes do

shhh the real countries are talking

get back to the waffle factory

But that's the funny thing. Trump is so politically inept, he did not realize how vulnerable an act such as this would make him. If the whole Khan fiasco would not have unfolded, it probably wouldn't have been much of a deal - but with all the context provided (especially him dodging the draft)? It's glorious. The media is loving it right now to have a baboon running for president. His staff is probably suicidal by this point.

kek.

He could defecate inside a whining infant's baby bottle and then feed it to the baby and shoot the m other in the chin and crush her skull with a sledge hammer and bury her in the backyard of the WHite House and he's still get elected.

>Tearing comprehension
Apparently Trump still doesnt speak plain enough.

This text means that illegal borders crosding migrants are the worst of Mexico.
This means that illegal ones that arrive on planes with Visa and permits are better.
>Not best
This implies that the test of Mexico is better.

Hillary would win over more voters if she backed off the Muslim immigration platform.

Maybe she will change her mind if the amount of terrorism increases, or the Syrian war ends.

>especially him dodging the draft
He was drafted, but his number never came up, considering the war ended before it did. Not that it should matter. No free man should be shamed for refusing to fight for the benefit of the economical and political elite.

>The media is loving it right now to have a baboon running for president.
Hardly, considering they're being used to push propaganda and lies down the throats of the people.

Because he is a real human bean. His competition is responsible for people getting the purple heart and inciting hatred that gets people kicked out of rallies. If anything Ive said is false let me know chap.

>His staff is probably suicidal by this point.
you're right, this was posted last night
>cnbc.com/2016/08/02/ally-of-trump-staffer-paul-manafort-the-staff-is-suicidal-hes-mailing-it-in.html

He is genuinely stupid. I thought he was fucking around in those debates with Yeb! and he'd pull out the smart Donald that we all thought he'd be, but no, he isn't playing "4d chess". He's just stupid.

>inb4 shill

I still support him because he's the only one going to implement conservative policy into America but he's still genuinely retarded.

>tells a mother with their crying baby to GTFO of his rally
>takes a purple heart from a veteran?
Whats this about? Anyone got youtube links?

>No free man should be shamed for refusing to fight for the benefit of the economical and political elite.

>glorifying deserters

This doesn't surprise me since he's white and rich.

ISIS in equality is just a bunch of barbarian sandnigger with guns. No economy no infrastructire, no Support.

To annihilate them you dont even need to kill anyone.
Secure midfle east, secure Iran, Siria and what's left, cut them off Saudi supposed and those fucked will get hungry and go home.
ISIS can only threaten you by infiltrating you with refugees, they are not a state and they dont even have their own planes, isolate them and the problem is over.

>He was drafted, but his number never came up
BS, he had numerous excuses to relieve himself of the draft.
>nytimes.com/2016/08/02/us/politics/donald-trump-draft-record.html?_r=0

Why don't u fat fucks vote for Gary Johnson?

>He was drafted, but his number never came up, considering the war ended before it did. Not that it should matter. No free man should be shamed for refusing to fight for the benefit of the economical and political elite.
Nah, he dodged it. Unless the MSM is of course just blatantly lying! nytimes.com/2016/08/02/us/politics/donald-trump-draft-record.html

>Hardly, considering they're being used to push propaganda and lies down the throats of the people.
And why exactly does that mean the media does not love Trump? It's 24/7 political coverage that sells well!

>youtube.com/watch?v=az6wof3iyIw
>youtube.com/watch?v=zR66EoDQEt0

here you go