Write a movie with this cast

Write a movie with this cast.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=OYifTEAx5EU
twitter.com/AnonBabble

i die and am in heaven and can be all the things i could never be on earth.

Mad Max: Cunny Road

american version of innocence(2004)

names?

Orphan Black but kids.

>Loser 22 yr old neet finally lands a job
>quits in a day because he can't talk to people normally and feels like a slave working
>arrives home
>his mom looks like Op's pic
>he starts seeing all women like Op's pic
>Goes to a psychologist to tell his problem
>Psychologist is Jake Gyllenhaal
>constantly laughs at the protagonist until he starts seeing all women like cunnies
>both go in a quest to discover what happened to them
>they find some clues apparently protagonist mom worked as a guinea pig testing new meds for a shady company.
>it's only on their minds or it's real?
The rest i can't figure out

snow white and the seven cunnys

snow white is a pasty fat nerd played by me

A Skins precuel

Western remake of "cambodian fat", starring me.

Jack comes home from his second semester at college and is excited for summer break. Unfortunately for him, his parents will be spending the summer out of the country on vacation to celebrate their anniversary. Now Jack will have to spend his summer watching his 7 younger sisters. Throughout the summer hi-jinks ensure and Jack finds himself in lewd compromising situations with each of his sisters. Each of his sisters end up falling in love with him, but he can only choose one... or can he?

American remake of Mustang

>Janitors delete interesting thread where people are discussing the nature of male-female relations within minutes
>Janitors leave CP troll threads up for hours

jacks 10 years old and a brilliant genius btw.

Poor Little 40-year-old White Man.

you're my favorite

BLACKED: Origins

>Seven best friends see a financial opportunity on the internet's recent and highest growing social media website - YouNow.com. With their young milky skin and tight bodies they begin to dominate the market unbeknownst to their parents.

Dan Schneider's path to fame.

whatever happened with that site?
all the threads and webms/caps and stuff just suddenly stopped
unless they're still posting about it on Sup Forums

magnificent 7 lolis

Raiders of the Lost Cunny

>female
sorry janis are neets woman haters like me

Seven young boys want to raise enough money to buy new uniforms for their football team and find out an all girl beauty pageant is offering a cash prize that's more than enough. To increase their odds of winning all of them decide to disguise themselves and enter. Over the course of the pageant they discover a conspiracy involving high ranking government officials who are participating in satanic rituals that involve child abuse. They decide to take out this organization from the inside and, with the help of a golden retriever named Schota, they slash their way up the cult's ladder until they reach the leader. I'll stop it there to not spoil the ending

It just became stricter, just like any other site does after a while.

t. muslim

underrated post

7 Reasons Why Geiger Counter Edition

It's all about periscope now.

>cunnies are left in island to fight for their survival against a team of Navy Seal, Spec Ops, US Army and the Marines in an all out Battle Royal in a fight to the finish. the battle is broadcasted and bets are taken on how long the cunny will survive.
>its a Battle Royale meets The Predator with cunnies
>starring The Rock and Statham

literally the most stale meme

that's not bad

Making a Bane reference would be more stale.

no

7 afrikaner girls are kidnapped and raped by HIV infected dindus who think it will cure their HIV. the girls try to report this terrible crime to the authorities, the latter fear that this 'incident' will finally spark a civil war in the troubled nation. the girls grow older and swear revenge. As south africa descends into further lawlessness and crisis the girls see their chance and go an odyssey to track down their assailants one-by-one and slaughter them.

youtube.com/watch?v=OYifTEAx5EU