What the fuck did I just watch

What the fuck did I just watch

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Y5wNsafEQ2A
vimeo.com/122901691
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

A movie which took place entirely inside his mind. I mean, look at that cover poster, that's literally the movie. The professor wasn't real. It was only leather jacket jake (the cover photo)

Sarah Gadon's preggo titties

David Lynch if he had talent.

You should definitely watch it again, it'll make more sense.

more like 'what in le fuck did i just le watch ?? xDD' am i right

And it was gloriously pale and perky

But why it go on after he diedid?
What makes you think it was that one and not the other one?

a kino

WHY SPIDERS
WHY GOLDEN MASTERBATING WOMEN
WHY THE CONCIERGE IN ON IT
WHY PREGGO WIFE TURN INTO GIANT SPIDER
WHY

Spider Kino

>What makes you think it was that one and not the other one?
Holy shit how can you be dense. It's a story about a man struggling with infidelity. They are both leather jacket jake, although leather jacket jake is real jake and is imagining professor jake, to deal with his cheating.

How can you not understand that what is on the poster is what happened in the movie? It's based on a book, there were no spiders in the book. There was also physical noticeable differences between the two people which is not explained, this movie was shit. Don't think about it too much.

It's a metaphorical spider.

Because women are all life sucking predators with legs you can't get away from, my guy.

this

a quality film that didn't get enough love yet somehow got "dennis" on the fast-track to directorial fame

>what did i watch

it's called a movie, you stupid ignoramus

>movie

I believe the term you're looking for is *ᵉˣᵖᵉʳᶦᵐᵉᶰᵗᵃᶫ ᶠᶦᶫᵐ*

The reveal actually scared the fuck out of me.

ARe ʏou ᴀ HᴀckeR?

Utter garbage. That jumpscare ending made no sense

>lel muh spoogy spider popped out xD!

I enjoyed prisoners much more.

I meant to spoiler it [/sadface_emoji]

Leather jacket was the imaginary one. He was a teacher and only worked on a couple of small movie roles. His mother and wife see this and want him to work through it but he's too fucked up.

It's not a jumpscare ending, user. Spiders represent women in his fractured mind. He feels tangled and trapped by them so he wants to espace, hence his infidelity. He knows it's wrong on some level but can't help it, so when he's starting to patch things up with his Khaleesi wife he sees her as a spider.

>That jumpscare ending made no sense

t. brainlet

stick to transformers

That fucking ending with the spider is the single most (unintentionally) hilarious thing I've ever witness.

>It's not a jumpscare ending

Thats what make it scary

Very underappreciated masterpiece!!!

>Alien spiders want to establish totalitarian society
>Alien spiders create doppelgangers to eliminate opposition
>Doppelgangers cuck opposition to death
>Alien spiders pretend to be human opposition after their death

It's all pretty straightforward

2deep4u garbage, rather read the actual book than rewatch this shlock

or you read to much and its a visual metaphor for being stuck with a wife you dont want to be with anymore

lol no it's not

Or you let jokes fly way over your head.

no you have to melt it first

good ol fashion jakekino

yms does a great analysis of it: youtube.com/watch?v=Y5wNsafEQ2A

She's truly great actress. I was amazed by her performance in Indignation
Hope she stars in capeshit next

No, his mother was pleased that he was settling down because she met teacher jake, remember when she's shocked that he says he doesn't like blue berries, it's because real jake (leather jacket) has always liked blue berries

>I was amazed by her performance in Indignation
Are you just trying to say you want her to give you a handy in the hospital?

She was so soft-spoken and sweet and loving there

a director and screen writer suck their own dicks

I haven't read the book but I was under the impression that they were both real, showing different facets of his personality and life colliding
Also I thought the spiders weren't representative of a single thing specifically, but were his placeholder for various things that made him feel fear and revulsion. The crushing of the small spider being the Chad jake's ritual to help him keep his confidence (one that is inevitably passed on to professor jake as he settles back into his committed life), and the wife-spider being the ultimate form of all Jakes' fear of commitment

You should watch the 9th Life of Louis Drax, the whole "soft-spoken and sweet and loving" will throw you for a loop

I didn't even jump when I saw it

What did the car crash signify?

Thanks bro dl this now

It signified Jake Gyllenhaal getting fucking killed.

He's the same person who went nuts after the car accident and is being told out of order

I really wish they had spent a little more on the car crash CGI. I laughed out loud at a part that should have been a dramatic peak. It looks like a hot wheels car, the physics are just way off..

vimeo.com/122901691

david lynch for teenagers. You have to go back

Why would his wife hang outside of the university, then? She has no reason to be there, other than visit his classroom. Leather jacket and the girl from Inglorious basterds were figments of his imagination. I mean, the girl was probably real and who he cheated the wife with, but she didn't actually die in a car crash with leather jacket. That's just him letting go of those feelings. Only to fall right back at the end. Because there are no magic cures.