FUCK this ignorant NIGGER

FUCK this ignorant NIGGER

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=az0BJRQ1cqM
youtube.com/watch?v=HBzP0h-qBOk&t=1m29s
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Lol that's actually pretty funny. I assume the caller was talking about the NBA finals.

Oh lord Steve done SHOT THA BABY!!

>People in America not having access to clean water is so le funny xDD
kys retard

So damn ignorant, fucking coon.

based

Fuck you, faggot. I love me some Steve Harvey. Go cry about it on Twitter. That shit don't fly here.

wow, what a cunt

It's people in Michigan. Michigan contributed Bob Seger and a shitload of regretful assholes who like the Insane Clown Posse. Fuck that shithole.

can someone translate?

I have no idea what this nig is saying.

>hating Bob Seger

What?

honestly, i have no idea what he is trying to convey

From his comments, he obviously does not like that old time rock and roll

he has such a gay face

Michigan just needs to be wiped off the map desu

Thank god for you guys, I thought I had become spontaneously illiterate.

>I love me some Steve Harvey.
I'm curious... how old are you and what is your occupation?

He's facetiously mocking the government.

A PAYNUS

when da last time you hand waver over a bunch a history book and dey not got reptilians embossed on da cover a dey history books in da sto?

Fuck you, Night Moves is good and pure

This. What the ducks this nigga talking about?

If niggers paid their water bills the EPA wouldn't have diverted the water sources.

name something hard and brown that goes down your throat and fucks your brains out

>Steve Harvey is a piece of shit
No surprise here
youtube.com/watch?v=az0BJRQ1cqM

You can't destroy Michigan. It will keep coming back for you. No matter what you do, it keeps coming for you. The only solution is for Michigan to give Florida a hand job.

Michigan here. Can confirm it's fucking gay. Mostly because of niggers

He's one of the less unreasonable ones.

He met with Trump early on. Good guy.

>expecting anything good to come from michigan

its a literal hole

Wrong answer Michigan is the master race and all the lesser states will be begging for our water in 20 years

Are you blind? Its pretty clear what he's saying.

How can they even tell if it's lead to blame for their brain damage?

That's cute. I don't care to know anything about you.

Steve Harvey is hilarious and your racism is only showing us all how pathetic and sad a person you are

It wasn't the EPA, it was the state government that did it. And it only saved 5 million dollars

I've read this 4 times and still don't understand this. There's multiple quotes--is this an exchange between him and the caller? Who's who? What is this?

If people cared about lead filled tap water as much as they cared about harmful bants, there would be a whole generation of healthier future criminals right now

Honestly this.

I hate Trump, but crossing your arms, sticking your nose in the air and stomping your feet accomplishes nothing.

Trump is not dumb enough to directly do anything. Even if he did, you can't indict a president and the all R congress is not going to impeach him.

All the dems who got pissy and stayed at home fucked themselves over and are going full retard over anyone trying to make the best of a situation.

youtube.com/watch?v=HBzP0h-qBOk&t=1m29s
His comments end at 3:11. I would've used the breakfast club since it was a shorter video, but they took it down for some reason. The caller said "Cleveland didn't deserve jack" in reference to their recent loss against the Warriors, and Steve is a Cavaliers fan so I guess he took offense to that.

>people in America
>Flint is a black town
haha good one