What makes someone think it's okay to wear a shirt that depicts the president of the United States getting punched in...

What makes someone think it's okay to wear a shirt that depicts the president of the United States getting punched in the face the day after members of congress were shot solely because of their political ideology?

This guy is Rotten Tomatoes certified by the way

everything is political - Armond White

>What makes someone think it's okay to wear a shirt that depicts the president of the United States getting punched in the face

The Constitution of the United States of America.

Why is Wonder Woman white and buff?

this

>grown man reviews a kids movie for 12 minutes

What makes someone think it's okay to threaten someone who lost a child during the Sandy Hook shooting?

>wear a shirt someone doesn't like
>get bitched at

wait was it this guy or the NASA guy? I can't tell you guys apart from the 'sjws' anymore

>see someone wearing a meanie shirt
>"gotta go start a thread about it on 4tism"
get over it you big baby. I don't say this as someone who disagrees with your (i'm assuming) political ideology. I'm assuming you're on the right side of the spectrum
But you don't have to make a thread about some shot someone took at at someone.
Especially not here. It's called Sup Forums.
Go to Sup Forums.
Trump has proven himself to be a fraud btw. Just another Clinton/Bush/Obama type.
Rand Paul is the fucking man, the real deal.

>grown men watch is shitty review
at least he's making money off it though

>intellectually lazy retard who confaltes everything they don't like under one banner
What does trump have to do with sandy hook?
also, tell me who threatened a sandy hook parent.
also
>any kids died at sandy hook
top kek

Because we live in a free country
Do you not remember the Bush years?

And once more, Sup Forums shows they're as whiny as the SJWs

Trump deserves to be made fun of by children comic book manchildren for being a cuck and not executing Democrats and journalists who are currently trying to overthrow him under false pretenses.

I believe it's called the first amendment

We really need to get rid of it and hang these libs

>What does trump have to do with sandy hook?
What does Alonso Duralde have to do with members of Congress being shot at?

Trump deserves shit because he's shown himself to be another Clinton/Bush/Obama type. fuck him, honestly

who is this nu-male?

i agree with you. i never said they were related. OP did

fucking delete this thread. honestly op.
It's stupid. him wearing this shirt didn't hurt the guy. the guy with the gun hurt the guy.

how does the first amendment apply here?

A numale cuck wearing a cuck shirt.

Is that supposed to upset me?

>go on a discussion board
>get mad about discussions happening

more disgusting that hes wearing a graphic tee 2bh
i mean i get hes an adult child but its still sad

His shirt doesn't violate the first amendment.
And I don't say this as someone who is 'triggered' by trump, I personally just see him as more of the same as the last several presidents.
Political shirts (of any type) are always stupid because they're usually shallow and childish and aren't even aiming to convince anybody of anything.
Sort of like Sup Forums threads and insults.

I would hazard a guess that "okay" meant in good taste and not simply legal.

>go on a board allegedly about tv and movies
>see political threads constantly
if i wanted and shallow and immature political discussion i could go to Sup Forums, or reddit, or tumblr, or kikebook. this is Sup Forums. i wanna be shallow and immature about tv here.

>I personally just see him as more of the same as the last several presidents.

You're an idiot if you think he's the same as the last several presidents.

it's not even in bad taste, or at least not anymore. trump getting punched has nothing to do with a shooting.
it's just another faggot who's wearing a political t-shirt

Stop being a fucking snowflake

>you're an idiot if you see the truth

I wasn't saying it did violate the first amendment. I'm just curious what made you think the first amendment applied to him being able to wear that shirt. I don't see how the shirt does... and I don't also see how people can "violate" the first amendment, actually, since it only applies to the federal government infringing on the expressive rights of the people...

i agree with you but the 'snowflake' insult needs to die. it's so cringeworthy. just call him a pussy

>I'm just curious what made you think the first amendment applied to him being able to wear that shirt
i never said it did. that first post you responded to wasn't me

both of these things are true

Making fun of Trump is TOO EASY and doesn't change a thing. It's a very snob thing to do. Use a different strategy, you American morons.

>What makes someone think it's okay to wear a shirt etc etc

The first amendment.

Remember when righties were anti-PC? Haha good times.

>Cars 3 - Official Movie Review

I wonder what will happen to these people if Trump manages another upset when it's time for the election

I mean, it's highly improbable that he'll win, but theoretically, I can see it being hilarious.

cartoon frog = scary hate crime
advocating violence against opposition = noble resistance

You're right. He's worse.

>implying this thread isn't a false flag

he won't. too much of his base wil abandon him because he turned out to be another establishment fag, like all the others.

no. past the memes and the hysteria, he's almost exactly like all the others of recent decades

Shit or Shit with Sprinkles, it doesn't matter, you're still eating shit.

>highly impropable that he'll win
Have you ever heard of the incubant effect? Or about the fact that the black and millenial vote and turnout that was with Obama dissipated into thin air?
Or how about the reality that Iowa and Ohio turned from blue to dark red? Or maybe you've also forgotten the fact that Democrats had the lowest donations they had in years while Republicans had the highest?
Trump's victory wasn't a fluke, it was simply voter demographics. No Obama=blacks don't vote as much while whites in key states went further right.
See you in 2020, dumbass.

Weeell, it's not the live streaming. Too bad for a dude that getting hit by the bad luck (笑´・艸・)

?

but too much of his base will abandon him. Rand is going to take the nomination/
Darrell Castle will ultimately win, the first non Democrat/Republican win in a long long long time

60 million people voted for Romney, 62 for Trump. Trump won key states that were controlled by establishment Republicans. Trump was known to be establishment. And even so, he's still progressing on all of his issues that he promised.

I can't believe how many fucking people on here believe that elections are just giant memes and that Trump suddenly betrayed his base. He never did that.
Or do you want to tell me why you think he did?

literally inciting violence

I'm a republican and free speech is BAD !! SAD!

>but too much of his base will abandon him.
For what? Most of his base is 45-64yo and looking and the current economy and the progress in the wall building (yes, the prototype is beong built right now), they have no reason to complain.