TINY HOUSES BTFO:

youtube.com/watch?v=BoinD2kYZXM
TINY HOUSES CONFIRMED 'POVERTY APPROPRIATION'!!!1
TINY HOUSES ONLY AFFORDABLE BY SHITLORDS!!!1 (YOU DON'T WANNA BE A SHITLORD DO YOU?)
& OH NOES!!! - WORST OF ALL - TINY HOUSES CAN PREVENT YOU FROM PAYING PROPERTY TAXES!!!1

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/channel/UC0uVZd8N7FfIZnPu0y7o95A
youtube.com/watch?v=lDcVrVA4bSQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

i have no face for "poverty appropriation"

HOWEVER
she does have a point about 0 lot homes (aka tiny houses) being expensive. theyre usually newer than the others.

Tiny houses just means you're too prideful for a trailer.

>glad you're subverting capitalism
>poverty appropriation
I agree it's glamorizing poverty, but she's a complete fucking idiot, especially that second one.

>poverty appropriation

I honestly believe that the whole "tiny house movement" was artificially created to inflate the price of actual livable homes

youtube.com/channel/UC0uVZd8N7FfIZnPu0y7o95A

You either die a goyim, or live long enough to see yourself become the jew.

It is a scam by european real estate managers to combat the american expectation of having to walk across a yard to reach a mailbox.

>Super Deluxe
You fell for it.

Fell for what? The rest of the videos seem fucking cancerous. Whats their angle?

I've been following their website since the late 2000s when it was being advertised on Adult Swim. Their overall format has changed, but basically they've mastered Poe's Law. The problem now is that this shit isn't funny.

So these aren't legitimate points against getting a small house?

Whoever wrote this should be put in a tiny house 6feet underground

There's one way, always for option 3, or preferably i3

oh yeah
i guess ill just buy a huge, 10x more expensive "normal house" that uses a shit ton more space and utilities that i dont need
i wouldnt want to glamorize or appropriate poverty after all.
great video great msg really made my cranium activate

youtube.com/watch?v=lDcVrVA4bSQ

I recommend this channel for seeing how people live in tiny houses, this documentary is actually a best of, so to speak.
Especially the older vids are great.

Stop, or I'll fucking deactivate that motherfucker.

>I like that you're trying to subvert capitalism
LMAO who makes this shit?

is there even any use of the leftist "appropriation" concept that is a real issue?

it seems entirely artificial

it's not something real that they exaggerate and twist like sexism or racism, it's just literally nothing.

Why the fuck do people care so much what other people do?! I mean, I understand the establishment not wanting tiny houses, because that means they can't turn people into debt wage slaves. But seriously, like get on with your fuck on life and stop worrying about what other people do. It doesn't fucking affect you!

My problem with it is that for the most part, the things being "appropriated" aren't necessarily exclusive to one group of people.

For instance; person wears dreadlocks. CULTURAL APPROPRIATION STOP THAT. As if Africans are the only people to have that hairstyle.

This particular usage is just comically ridiculous.

>I like your tiny house
>it follows my beliefs
>I dislike tiny houses
>they are against my belief

Leftist doublethink. This is what happens why you try to blend the ideas of personal liberty and communism.