Dubai hate

Why would anyone like dubai?
>dubai
>literally not a single bit of culture
>nothing but vanity
>islamic shithole
>if a woman get's raped, she will be tried and punished
>full of rich wankers
>can't get shit done themselves, so they hire europeans to do the complicated work
>rest is built by philipono or indian slave workers
is there even a single thing to like about this shitstain of a place?

Other urls found in this thread:

rudaw.net/english/middleeast/28102015
english.alarabiya.net/en/perspective/features/2016/05/21/Middle-East-could-become-Uninhabitable-due-to-Climate-change-.html
masala.com/the-gulf-may-be-uninhabitable-for-humans-by-2070-207093.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

This city will become ruin covered by sand once oil end and all western people working there are gone

They have 50-100 years at best and all they do is their Shariah ways.

It's definitely a good opportunity for 2 to 3 years to make some serious money, worked there as a lighting engineer for the highway lighting upgrades to LED and got paid £75,000 per year for a 3 year contract. Came back to the UK with enough to buy a decent house.

It is as you describe though, cultureless and generally shit. Stick to boat parties with Europeans and you'll be okay, keep interaction with Arabs to a minimum / strictly professional basis

Should mention it's something ridiculous like 3/4 of people in dubai are from abroad, so avoiding locals isn't actually that difficult

>Germany
>complains that dubai doesn't have culture
>meanwhile his countries culture is being raped by khaled and abood

You know that dubai doesn't have oil right? Most of it is in Abu dabi.

Yeah knew a guy who did some horticulture stuff in Dubai, said pretty much what you just did.

>i have no clue about germany and fuck goats

He's right though. German culture literally consists of taking it in the ass from minorities in order to repair the damage that was done by the nazis.

Now bend over for Jordan.

lmao who the fuck is this?!?

I bet I know you

If not then we need to meet up ASAP

nah, that's sweden

Sweden takes it in the ass because they like it, not to repair damage.

Germany is lagging only a few months behind Sweden in terms of "progressive" politics. In 6 months you'll be where they are today.

Ayy

49°C was the high today. Even if that plane didn't crash it still may have burst into flames. What a shit place to live and build a city.

Nothing will be more satisfying than to watch their decadent society implode. Hopefully in our lifetimes.

Yo bro I bet I could fight u bro

Jeez Muslims are as dumb as noggers

Was literally about to post this.

Lmao you idiot, I wanted to get with you people to talk about how over rated this country is

I'm not against Arabs having money for their oil. What annoys me is why the fuck do they have to build so much in an inhospitable wasteland. They've built all those towers, most which are pretty tacky, yet still marvels of modern engineering... but the problem is there is no fucking view. Imagine if they had built them somewhere nice where it would actually have a future, because when the world moves more to electric, these whole cities will decline and eventually become abandoned I'm guessing. Why cant they be smart and just invest the money in a country that at least has a water supply.

Do the rich arabs there drink and do drugs or are they strictly traditional

they do, but keep it in secret or use their diplomatic imunity to stay out of trouble

The temperature is nice (if you like the heat) and the buildings are cool.

Everything else is a con.

t. visited Dubai

To all the idiots who think Dubai is a country, please kill yourselves right fucking now you horribly microcephalic retards.

They're extremely degenerate, they fuck russian prostitutes and do lines of cocaine off a gold plate one day and fund terrorists in Syria and Iraq the next.

It's not built to last from what I've seen. Most people don't realize this but it doesn't even have a sewer system. All the waste gets removed by trucks daily.

where did i call dubai a country?

You didn't, but he's from Bulgaria. No one ever taught him how to read.

They don't fuck russian prostitutes, they buy small girls from 3rd nations to fuck them.

Used to be great security contracts out there but the companies moved in.

Dubai is a shitstain filled with over entitled locals who think their city is the best thing to grace the earth despite them not having any hand in building it other thank bankrolling western corporations and using slave labour. They tried to copy the free party lifestyle of Beirut but it's just a generic low quality cultureless copy.

You forgot its all tax free.
I worked there as a junior project manager for 2 years earning $105k AUD per year tax fucking free.

Same job would be 70k in Australia with tax.

I am only now hitting 90k at nearly 28 in Australia.

Don't you have to pay tax on it when you repatriate your money if you want to come home?

To Australia? No.
But i am also a US citizen and if i were to return there they would expect their cut in taxes for the last 6 years of full time work.

God bless Australia.

Wow, that's great.

Downside is you live in country that is like a highly polished turd.

It looks modern and amazing but it's crap. Literally camel races, sharia speakers, paki slaves and sand in everything you can imagine.

They also work 6 days a week so say goodbye to weekends.

I spent my whole time working and just hanging out my apartment with other young workmates my age.

Yeah but I imagine your income taxes are like 40% back home so that plus the increased salary means you are making 3 times what you would be otherwise. Sure it might be a bad place but you can work 10 years there and retire as if you had worked 30.

Used to live there. I hate the hypocrisy.
>Sex outside of marriage is illegal
>City is overrun by whores
>Reputedly the Sheikh has parties on his yacht full of Ukrainian whores

I just can't deal with the bullshit.

This is what I did too. No tax helps. There's not much to spend your money on either, if you don't drink like a fish or want a sports car.

rudaw.net/english/middleeast/28102015
english.alarabiya.net/en/perspective/features/2016/05/21/Middle-East-could-become-Uninhabitable-due-to-Climate-change-.html
masala.com/the-gulf-may-be-uninhabitable-for-humans-by-2070-207093.html

Reminder that the days of Dubai (and Mecca) are numbered and we will live to see the agony.

Actually it's 89 percent of people being from abroad. 60 percent are from South Asia (largely male laborers (which creates a fucked up balance in society).

Loads of people from here want to visit there cant see why though seems like a shithole to me

The climate isn't sustainable for human life in the longer stretch. They should've taken their money and built a glorious city in a good climate somewhere. The royal family spend most of their time in the Seychelles for this very reason.

And yes, the use of the oil money has been very tacky and wasteful. They could've created a glorious society, but instead it's a cluster of air-conditioned shopping malls, badly designed traffic interchanges, and boring skyscrapers, surrounded by a fucked-up aquaculture and a lack of decent fresh fruit and veg.

They're not funding terrorists next door. They're doing the opposite -- executing them or expelling them whenever they show up in the UAE. Emiratis are very worried about the threat of terrorism.

>could well surpass the 35 degrees Centigrade threshold for human survival in a 30-year period towards the end of the century.

It's already 49 degrees there today. I don't know what temperature it would need to be to abandon the city but they seem to get by fine with air conditioning.

Tbh the only Arabic country that lets you pretty much do anything if you have money.

But in all honesty, they will most likely fail later down the road. The only good thing about that place is you can have reasonable accommodations and do business in a upscale city.

But I still wouldn't go there because it's considerably unstable. Plus those fucking sandstorms.

Maybe when I become rich when I'm older I'll go there to skydive.

Have you heard of Lebanon?

Nice trips.

And no I haven't, I would assume it's a shithole because it's by Syria and Israel.

Please, redpill me on it.

The tourism will not be sustainable for long. There are some fancy hotels in the JBR and Marina areas now, though most of them are not very well built, are a bit tacky, and are going to look terrible in 15 years. The beach is artificial, the water around it is dead, and there's not enough to do there other than go shopping, lie on the beach, or get drunk. It's simply not interesting enough to be a long-term tourist destination. There's stuff to enjoy while it's new and has novelty, but when it gets worn out it'll be just like any other clapped-out tourist resort -- Blackpool except with worse weather. I doubt it will exist in a serious way in 50 year. I would never invest in such a place.

Well cities/countries (besides Vegas) rarely survive long enough to become relevant. Right now it's listed as an upscale city. Dubai is made off of money. It needs money to function properly.

From what I've read in travel magazines, the only relevant thing there is the business industry. I've never been there but I would agree with you.

I know they got a nice water park, but I wouldn't see how fun it would be to swim around with women wearing those fucking sheets over them. But then again, most of that shit was made for tourists anyways.

I would probably spend a week over there if I get the opportunity to do so.

Vegas is popular because it has culture, and shit to do. From what I've read about, Dubai is more of a rich mans playground.

Okay, My architectural class in Uni keep telling me how Dubai is a great place for this line of work, I don't buy it because of deserts. Should I buy into their shilling?

Yeah, right now. Construction is rapid right now. In a few years, I wouldn't know.

I'd get in there, get a easy contract and get out.

Remember

S h a r i a l a w
H

A

R

I

A

L

A

W