WHITE BOYS BTFO

How does Sup Forums feel about the fact that the richest man to ever live was a BLACK King.

Other urls found in this thread:

barrons.com/articles/who-was-the-richest-person-who-ever-lived-1469247020
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_wealthiest_historical_figures
youtube.com/watch?v=cIFE03F7YbI
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

But did he build anything

No

/thread

>tfw some dumbass actually thinks that the CPI can accurately measure prices 700 years ago
tell me, what would the price of the average cell phone have been in the 14th century? how about a computer, or a battery, or cough medicine?

>lives on top of a goldmine so abundant that even if you were mentally retarded you'd still manage to become filthy rich
>using this as an example for blacks to aspire towards
There's going to be a lot of blacks being very pissed off that they can't get rich just by sitting on their ass
>where my goldmine at bitch, i don't see it under my house, you told me this is how blacks get wealthy, yet when i sit here and do nuffin nothing happens.. fuck you mayne..
barrons.com/articles/who-was-the-richest-person-who-ever-lived-1469247020

Is that Kwanzaa Klaus?

Rich in melanin maybe

>WE WUZ.. ohh wait

I don't give a fuck if

> WE WUZ RICHEST

Was true cause all it proves is they had it all and fucking threw it away.

Great. So where are my reparations?

And he still didn't even manage to hit 10% of Augustus Caesar's net worth.

>400 billion
That it? Isn't Putin worth 500 billion?
It wouldn't even scratch what the Rothschilds are worth either.

fact: the richest jew on the planet has 500 trillion dollars

Money cant buy good genetic

maybe he had 400 bil in Zimbabwe curreny. thats what, 5 euros?

Suck it.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_wealthiest_historical_figures

What the fucking are you doing in my country małpo?

Dude had all that gold, but was not rich until he took it on pilgrimage. A king can't really be rich unless he can either buy shit with his wealth or invest it back into his land. Gold can't be directly exploited(at least not in his time), it's just a great store of value.

Fact is the african continent was and still is to a massive degree.. so incredible mineral rich and rich on all kinds of things.. that if the dindus ever managed to actually utilize it themselves without having to ask someone to help them with pretty much everything, they would've been pretty much some of the wealthiest people on the planet.. And they definately had a lot of time to accomplish that on their own but didn't and still don't.

But if you can't even invent the wheel by yourself, there isn't much hope for that.. they walked on top of these things but never thought to figure out if it was worth anything..

Speaking about inventing the wheel.. how is it possible to go thousands upon thousands upon thousands of years without noticing by some action a rock or a pebble rolling and NOT thinking.. gee it would probably be helpful if i could put something on top of that to transport stuff..

Literally just sat around eating low hanging fruit with zero motivation or interest for even the slighest method of discovery. "it's all there who gives a shit, come here woman let's fuck"

Pretty good. Just goes to show that accumulating vast wealth doesn't mean shit if you and your tribe don't do shit with it to actually better their lives (which would also better his own life). Sad!

actually THIS is right, when he arrive to Mekka he give so much money and gold to the poor and people who live in city that prices in town and around skyrocket (really great inflation) on ~20 years

ONE apple cost some around 140 euros if we accord to today`s times

>lived from 1280 - 1337
>1337

somebody made this up right?

Exactly. Romans owned everything from England to Iraq

>fascist leader says "gib mony bix nood muhfugga mup poo didda"
>subjects obey
>acquire currency
How hard could it be? Also, nice proxy, turbofaggot.

And just like today's niggers he spent it on camel rims and left nothing for history. The truly great people of history left remnants of their empires for us to still gaze upon.

Niggers have no real culture. Prove me wrong.

>Musa was the tenth emperor of the Mali Empire, one of the prosperous Sahelian kingdoms that developed along the Saharan slave trade routes in the later medieval period.
>the richest nigger in history got rich in the slave trade
REALLY makes you think

Manga Musa is quite possibly the best example of being nigger rich in all of history.

*Mansa

And Caesar couldn't even hold a candle to Gilgamesh. What's your point?

>Fact is the african continent was and still is to a massive degree.. so incredible mineral rich and rich on all kinds of things
isn't the scarcity of things one of the reasons European people achieved a high degree of organization?

look at the Agäis and how many kingdoms it spawned although the Hellenic peninsula is pretty much a barren wasteland.

Nigger who cares. You arent him. Youre still a nigger. Some black muslim 1000 years ago was rich and youre not.

Youre fucking stupid

He only built mud things and he devalued the gold so much on his journey to Mecca he crashed his country economy.
And this is the example that fat fedora wigger came up to defend nigger's iq.

youtube.com/watch?v=cIFE03F7YbI

I don't know how a guy from like 800 years ago btfo's people of today. The bitch is dead and won't be pulling any favours for the current blacks.

Richest man alive - Did nothing with his treasure.
Its like a man with no arms and no legs having a ferrari. He has a ferrari but can't drive it.