You can't escape the fact that you supported Trump

Trump is going to lose, and you supported him.

How does that feel?

I look forward the the delusion I'll see on Sup Forums in the coming years.
>n-no I wasn't one of those Trump guys, I was #thrillforhill all the way!
>no, you see, Sup Forums was never actually behind Trump. 'Twas merely a joke good sir!
>wait, you think people here wanted trump? you're clearly new

Even if you jump ship now it doesn't change the fact that you lost. You got bested thoroughly by the establishment and you will never escape them

I want your black dick in my quivering asshole m8

nigga ur gay

It does suck to tie your identity to a candidate because then you lose when they lose.

wtf I hate Trump now!

You should look forward to the war with Iran, and probably Russia

You're admitting people got bested by the establishment. That donors to the Clinton Foundation paid for the automated voting terminals? Are you also going to admit that trumps leading in swing states? You want people upset that they did everything democratically possible and ended up with a raging she bitch anyway? Do you want another Kent State shooting? Trumps not perfect, neither was Harper. They both have ties to bug industries that got them where they were in the first place and they both got wronged by political dynasties. That doesn't mean I'm not proud of what they have accomplished. That doesn't mean I won't admit I voted for Harper. You're an idiot if you think people will backpedal over what they felt was right

Or alternatively, I can say "I didn't vote this lying bitch in, it ain't my fault we're getting raped by 10 million rapefugees."
Why would I pretend to be responsible for her disastrous presidency?

Thank you for correcting the record!

>Trump is going to lose, and you supported him.

>How does that feel?

Fine. I'm not a sore loser.

You're going to be the one inhaling Helium when Hillary has a stroke and shits herself on stage, losing the election.

No shit. I hope if he does lose Trump makes nothing but money off this. Gets into security or something. New gated communities. Armed guards at Trump Towers

What the fuck is that supposed to mean? Half the country loses every election. Did you expect them to kill themselves then and there?

Thank you for Correcting the Record

>You can't escape
I don't need to, I own guns.

Just remember when Mitt Romney lost. I still chuckle whenever I recall that faint background sound of ten thousand NEETs wailing from their basements.

Nobody is gonna jump ships you faggot.

always an Australian trying to stir shit up. don't you have some emus to slaughter? oh wait, you couldn't even do that because you had an sorry ass excuse of an army.

I read this as Hillary is going to lose, and you supported him.

Paid shill poster

If Hilary Clinton wins the election, she will spawn a legitimate, non extremist nationalist movement in opposition. She's so reviled now, imagine how much the people will resent her in office? The SJW kids will be disheartened when she only pays lipservice to them, the working class wouldn't support her after she executes what was left of american labor jobs, the only support the will have will be that of her elite buddies and the deluded people who would somehow believe she's still the progressive candidate.

If the Republicans can throw someone who just generally acts decent to people at her, she'll get wiped. Her only argument to appeal to the democrat voter base is "I'm not Trump".

At least I tried to save the white lower middle class. Looks like the south, and the rust belt are going to be overmatched, hard, under Hillary.
>gibsmedats plz

*fucked. The autocorrect Jew has fucked with my writing for the last time.

Yes, and?

Sup Forums loved Mittens in 2012 and now they can't even remember that happened. Trying to hold anyone on Sup Forums accountable for anything is stupid. They're all NEET pieces of shit and losers and stormtards trying to shill their idiocy. It never works in the end because political movements can't be built on anonymity. Only autists think they can. Real human beans need trust.

>Voice like cat's puke
>Wants votes from spooks;
>Picked on old Jews,
>Fucked this Aus dude.

Shiiiiiiit.jpg

Sup Forums loved Ron Paul in 2012, newshill.

>1 shekel donated by CTR

Aussie speaks the truth. All Trumpfags will be ruthlessly mocked when he is clobbered on election day!

You worked for Clinton and she will kill you how does it feel to have your brains BTFO