Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=A6P1ifGjvEE
youtube.com/watch?v=EebDLsm1_Ng
youtube.com/watch?v=IH1PJTY9AVA
youtube.com/watch?v=dXpVA7IAH1o
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

mhahaahahaaaaaa

youtube.com/watch?v=A6P1ifGjvEE
Someone should write a play about this. I wonder if Rich Evans in his lucas beard would make a good Orson.

He doezn't dew 'nythin?

Does she do anything?

MWAAAAAH THE AUTOBOT MATRIX

WHY WAS HE SO FUCKING FAT?!

>mfw noticing how nervous the dude holding the bottle looks in the outtakes

MWAAAAHHHHAAAAAA Leonard Nimoy has always been the voice of Galvatron

Not in season 3 he wasn't. It went back to Welker.

>coffee
>chicken
>cheetos

youtube.com/watch?v=EebDLsm1_Ng

Kill yourself.

Your bargaining posture is highly dubious...

leave

Memes,Jack.

Action, please, Orson...

Mhjust do anything?

MOOOOOOUUUUUH THEFRENSH

>that video
top fucking kek

I like Orson's dont-give-a-fuck attitude he maintained throughout his career, even though his output was nothing special.
Brando had a similar attitude

>I like Orson's dont-give-a-fuck attitude he maintained throughout his career
>Brando had a similar attitude
YES

>even though his output was nothing special
THE FUCK

JUUUUUUST

put cigarettes out on my dick

NO NOT DO ANYTHING YOU FAT RETARDED SHIT DO THE GOD DAMN SCRIPT

he would sell nothing before its time

> even though his output was nothing special.

Theres a california champayne by paul masson

Imagine being Orson in that ad and having to be all like "Muuuhaaaahhh, Paul Masson, you fuckin' fine, all delicious with your in-the-bottle fermentation and horrific faux-French monstrous taste. I would totally drink you, both in this advert and one for frozen peas." when all he really wants to do is drink another $500 Dom Perignon in his dressing room. Like seriously imagine having to be Orson and not only sit in that chair while the extra pours his disgusting California champagne in front of you, the favorable lighting barely concealing the suspicious-looking sediment building in it, and just sit there, take after take, hour after hour, while he perfected that pour. Not only having to tolerate the monstrous fucking taste but Paul Masson's haughty attitude as everyone on set says it's VINTAGE DATED and DAMN, PAUL MASSON CHAMPAGNE TASTES LIKE THAT?? because they're not the ones who have to sit there and drink the disgusting fucking piss water contorting your palette into horrific flavours you didn't even know existed before that day. You've been drinking nothing but a healthy diet of Krug and Bollinger and later alleged moonshine for your ENTIRE CAREER coming straight out of the boonies in Wisconsin. You've never even drunk anything this fucking disgusting before, and now you swear you can taste the chemical contaminants in this mass produced sham pigswill as it's poured again and again for you, the extra smugly assured that you are enjoying the opportunity to get paid to sit there and revel in the "French excellence (for that is what they call it)", the excellence they worked so hard for with fermentation techniques in the previous months. And then the director calls for another take, and you know you could break a bottle and stab everyone in this room, but you sit there and endure, because you're fucking Orson Welles. You're drunk as fuck and don't know why the extra isn't doing anything. Just bear it. Slurr your lines and bear it.

youtube.com/watch?v=IH1PJTY9AVA

youtube.com/watch?v=dXpVA7IAH1o

Thank you for posting this

MAUGHAHHHHH the FRIENDSand BANE has always been celebrated forits BIGness. there is an Usbekistani fliiightplaaan by Bill Wilsón. Inspiiiiiiired. by that same masked mercenaRY. itscalledinfromtheplaneandlikethebestflighplans it includes me, my men, doctor pavel, but only one of you

FULL OF COUNTRY GOODNESS AND GREEN PENIS

Gee Orson, whadya wanna do tonoight?

Mike could probably do the Orson voice.

>le citizen kane

MAHAAAAAAAH THE COMMUNICATIONS havealwaysbeendisrupted, by anninvasion. thereisa Nabooian Senator, eLECted. by that same crisis, so Paul Patíne

PLEASE GOD SOMEONE POST THE SIO BIBBLE VERSION

Way ahead of you

Finally
Now where's that one about how awful Transformers was.