McCartney reacts to Lennon's death

I really want to talk about this since the comments are disabled. Paul seems to utterly not give a single shit in the world about John. youtu.be/eZh_BqJqKns

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=o2wMp0ZBPGE
youtube.com/watch?v=lzzTFJWOOXk
youtube.com/watch?v=P6vnXJVAnu8
youtube.com/watch?v=DVg2EJvvlF8
theonion.com/article/man-always-gets-little-rush-out-telling-people-joh-53190
youtube.com/watch?v=5CYI3doek8Y&t=35
youtube.com/watch?v=7UjvdZm-Tu8
youtube.com/watch?v=ezfy9NZh4ak
twitter.com/AnonBabble

John was a cunt

I think he's feeling more anger towards the press for bothering him at a difficult time than grief in that moment. He says "it's a drag isn't it?" to sort of mock the reporters who want him to give a histrionic performance of grief for the cameras.

What an asshole

Why did he shoot John?

keep your shitty beatles discussions there

he's talked about this a few times, he said he was half in shock and was pissed off at the press for hounding him

Its almost as if what he says to the press who are bugging him isn't his real opinion.

Listen man, fuck that shitty hippy (((world peace))) band. But you'd be stupid to have any kind of logical conversation over in that god forsaken board.

He was Yoko Ono's sleeper agent.

So the proper reaction is to not have an ounce of grief for someone that is supposedly so close to you?

people react to death in weird ways. Not sure if you have experienced it yet but some people react to it in different ways. That mixed with the annoyance he felt from wanting to be alone everywhere he went was cameras and he gave that answer.

>tfw ywn wake up to yoko's ugly mug every morning for the rest of your strung out life

Paul was replaced in 1966 after he was killed in a car crash. Current paul didn't like John.

This. When my little brother died in the hospital before I even got to say goodbye to him was just surreal. I almost couldn't believe it and I didn't cry at all for months. Death is a crazy feeling.

>this meme again
>"HURR I PLAYED A SONG BACKWARDS AND IT VAGUELY SOUNDED LIKE PAUL IS DEAD HAHAH THAT MEANS IT'S REAL AND SPOOKY!!!!!!!1111"
End this meme

This "meme" is older than you faggot.

Try again, born 1956 bucko

That's pretty spot on. That feeling on unreality is so rarely shown in films. Its almost like walking around and all you here is white noise. Some people just drift through the motions for a time then snap back to focus.

he didn't want to give the press a headline, but then accidentally did. They loved each other, never question that.

youtube.com/watch?v=o2wMp0ZBPGE

>Paul seems to utterly not give a single shit in the world about John.

Not true. He's an English male so he's concealing his grief. It's exposed a bit in his anger. He's also a bit mad at the reporter for ambushing him.

There's no chance that johns death didn't break his heart. All past squabbles are forgotten when something like that happens. It's soul shattering.

He's being a dick because he can't deal with it and the press are expecting him to say something profound.

this. adding the little "hints" were to sell records, the fans loved it.

Wow with a reaction like that you'd think he was responding to a terrorist attack.

He should have said this

youtube.com/watch?v=lzzTFJWOOXk

That's right. He just wants to get home. Probably cried his eyes out when he did.

Who broke up the Beatles again?

He's a Yoko sex simulator for you.

youtube.com/watch?v=P6vnXJVAnu8

Brian Epstein's death

paul and john

although john privately quit the beatles officially before mccartney publicly announced the end of the beatles in 1970

Most overrated band in the history of music and helped to tear down society and the nuclear family unit.
Fuck boomers.

John Lennon was a horrible human being and a disgraceful man.

>mu
>liking dad rock

This

These men were tagged in the Official Beatles page as John and Paul.

Do you see John and Paul there?

I'm sorry to hear that, user.

John Lennon reacts after watching True Lies

youtube.com/watch?v=DVg2EJvvlF8

lennon was based
>regularly beat his nutjob of a wife
>disowned his son because he didn't like his face
>would go on stage and start making fun of retarded people

dude was Sup Forums incarnate

>Sup Forums
>dadrock

Sup Forums is the home of Kanyefags, Kpop weebs and the never ending Pets Sounds circlejerk

he was hard like a garden gnome after some top quality cocaine

Who the fuck cares? Nobody was alive when they still played.

theonion.com/article/man-always-gets-little-rush-out-telling-people-joh-53190

go shill globe earth on /x/, asshole

Does anyone have the transcripts of JOhn berating retards on stage? Would like to hear or read

overrated? sure. but no other band/artist has changed music, fashion and the world as they did in 7 years. just watching all the other pop acts follow suit to what they wore or wrote is hilarious.

Pet sounds is a great album, listened to it since I was a kid

>just watching all the other pop acts follow suit to what they wore or wrote is hilarious.
examples?

>lennon was based

No, he was a retarded commie faggot.
Who abused his wife because he wasn't man enough for her and felt insecure.
And was a shitty father because he was an irresponsible leftist hippy who only cared about himself.

"based", he is not.

Why don't you go on /x/ and shill your shitty conspiracy that doesn't even make sense

Reminder The Beatles went from youtube.com/watch?v=5CYI3doek8Y&t=35 to youtube.com/watch?v=7UjvdZm-Tu8 (ignore the african video, just listen to the music, youtube keeps taking down Beatles videos) in just a year and a half.

What other music groups have evolved together as a band so much while also changing the landscape of music in so short a time?

>That feeling on unreality is so rarely shown in films
because if a character doesn't react in the expected way then s/he would seem suspicious and the audience might think xe killed the diseased or something

i remember this before the comments were gone, bascially people were thinking he was pissed at the press for bothering him more so than not caring about john

Pretty much this
>Person on Sup Forums unironically believes that Sup Forums is any better than Sup Forums
wew
Sorry for your loss, user
Me
patrician
Sup Forums actually likes dad rock though
What did he mean by this?
It's a great album but Sup Forums circle jerks the fuck out of it

>Some guy you worked with 10 years ago died

Whats your reaction?
Literally "that's a shame - moving on"

Stones up until Satanic Majesty, Beach Boys, yardbirds, Animals, etc.

You must've seen the clip and immediately came here to react and seek attention. If you read up a little after seeing the clip this stupid thread wouldn't exist in /tv.

HOW DO YA SLEEP AT NIGHT, YOU CUNT!

face on the left looks wonky

lmao what

Did the Beatles really need that to sell records?

Radiohead, which are also shit disguised as "artsy", just like Bowie

now that i realize, british musicians are fucking hacks

no

It was more complicated than that; they were very good friends from the age of like 15 until when the band broke up. How retarded are you?

It absolutely is. Were my lifelong friend and collaborator with whom I had a complicated relationship with to die and a bunch of paparazzi to come and stick cameras in my face hoping to get a sound bite to sell their entertainment media I'd be standoffish too.

>60
>posting on Sup Forums

>beatles
>dad rock

>he doesn't like OK Computer, Kid A, or In Rainbows

ever been real fucking high to numb yourself but ended up angry at the same time ?... that Paul in that clip

looks like he was meth or coked out

plus, paul had been dead for a long time, so why would his replacement care?

The Beatles are shit, they definitely have their place here.

The fact that so many books still name the Beatles as "the greatest or most significant or most influential" rock band ever only tells you how far rock music still is from becoming a serious art. Jazz critics have long recognized that the greatest jazz musicians of all times are Duke Ellington and John Coltrane, who were not the most famous or richest or best sellers of their times, let alone of all times. Classical critics rank the highly controversial Beethoven over classical musicians who were highly popular in courts around Europe. Rock critics are still blinded by commercial success. The Beatles sold more than anyone else (not true, by the way), therefore they must have been the greatest. Jazz critics grow up listening to a lot of jazz music of the past, classical critics grow up listening to a lot of classical music of the past. Rock critics are often totally ignorant of the rock music of the past, they barely know the best sellers. No wonder they will think that the Beatles did anything worthy of being saved.

Lennon was a fag. Paul was the real talent.

>wow, that's very rude and unprofessional. Why would you accost me like this? You'll be getting word from my lawyer!

ur a faget

>people actually like "imagine"

>if it were true, the world would ironically be hell on earth, and the lyrics read like some diabolic shit that Lucifer himself would say, sweet enough to lure you in but fucking horrific when you begin to even give some thought about it

>bootyblasted rolling stones fag

>rock isn't art but jazz is

lmao shut up faggot

The Beatles are archtypical dadfag shit.

jesus

He doesnt give a shit because thats not Paul McCartney. Real Paul died and this guy replaced him. There are clues in their albums about this. Literal fact.

>imagine there's no niggers
PAUL, NO!

Fake Paul killed John

>Falling for the oldest pasta on Sup Forums

I want to live in the universe where Paul and Charles Manson join the Beach Boys and Sunflower is the greatest album of all time.

Beach Boys > Beatles

>God bless the American Nazi Party

good guys won

>boomer and right wing leaning candidate who only delivered on like 3 of his policies
>good guys

>Imagine there's no heaven
>It's easy if you try
>No hell below us
>Above us only sky
>Imagine all the people
>Living for today

That sounds pretty good though. Man is the ruler of his own destiny. Carpe diem.

But they came to him with money in their hands and he said

>I looked at it, and, I said this is a bigger jail than the one I just got out of.

This timeline's Manson has achieved enlightenment.

the song is called "imagine" for a reason, dumbass.

A childhood friend that you haven't been in contact since that heated fight 10 years ago where you realized he was a cunt, died.

Your reaction?
"it's about fucking time"

>5 months in

please use solid arguments, we don't want to be a one party country as likely as that seems

>he fell for the Pet Sounds meme

So you can imagine what it would be like if the song was good lmao

Is one man's enlightenment worth more than the joy of millions?

youtube.com/watch?v=ezfy9NZh4ak

I hear you man, when one of my co-workers died I didn't really feel anything at first. Then as weeks went on, and if there was ever something that he would usually help with, I'd just naturally head out until I realize "Oh, he's not there anymore"

He looks genuinely upset, and he doesn't want his grief to be public media circus.

Communism tried it. It lead to the worst mass executions and human misery in fucking history outside of the Mongol invasions. Incidentally, you left out the other shit he said. Think on the implications.

>nothing to fight for
Sounds like shit to me
I'll give him the benefit of the doubt, but he better deliver, I don't want another "hahah dude let's just bomb ISIS and then move on to another terrorist group"

Just die old man