/isr/

vanilla edition

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=e6fWK1ZOE7U
youtube.com/watch?v=5rtRL0vvUBQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

זהו? זאת הייתה כל הסופה? דיברו עליה בחדשות יותר משהיא הייתה באמת.
כל החור הזה הולך להפוך למדבר ויש אנשים שאומרים שהתחממות גלובלית זה שטויות.

חלק מההתחממות הגלובלית אמור להיות הקצנה בשני צידי ספקטרום המזג אוויר, בנתיים צד הקור קצת מאכזב

was going to post this

How can I be a good goy ?

כן, אבל ספציפית אצלנו הרבה יותר מדאיג התרחבות רצועת המדבריות, שזה גם תופעה שקשורה בהתחממות גלובלית.
אז ישראל מילולית נבלעת לתוך המדבר.

are the gay bars of tel aviv closed during easter?

i'm asking for a friend :3

why would they be? easter is a Christian holiday.
I have a weakness for hair like hers, no joke.

okay, I'll try again, are the gay bars of tel aviv closed during pesach?

כמה זמן כל התהליך אמור לקחת? כמה מאות שנים אני מניח?
homosex is a secular activity, make your conclusions

How to get Israeli citizenship? If I get a job there do I get citizenship

>Pepe
Come on man

אני לא זוכר בוודאות, אבל אנחנו לא מדברים על כמה מאות שנים, יותר בכיוון של לא יותר מ-30 או 50 לדעתי, זאת בעיה די מיידית.
>Be (ethnically) Jewish
>???
>profit!

Looks like I'm shit out of luck

There MIGHT be other ways, but what I mentioned is the usual route, you might be able to get a job and live in Israel but I don't know how that could translate into citizenship.
why the fuck would you want to become an Israeli citizen?

Right, right, easter frog
It translated in the "live here legally long enough for a citizenship" kind of way

Quick I need some source to debunk samson option where people claim that israelis will nuke Europe if they feel threathened. Martin van Creveld is just some nobody nutter with no knowledge of israeli nuclear policy?

Is that actually possible? to live here long enough with a sort of work visa and get citizenship?
I didn't read the book and I don't think 'nuking Europe' is really on the table, but all countries with nuclear arsenals have a sort of 'dead man switch' where if the country falls they fire everything at per-determined targets, usually those targets are the ones likely to destroy the country in question, so in the cold-war's America it would be nuking Moscow for example.

So what's the deal with this book, is it really implying we're going to nuke Europe? why Europe?

>israelis will nuke Europe if they feel threathened.
holy shit who is the retard that believe that

>samson option
Are you dum dum? It's called Samsung option.

1 Israel is the safest country in the world
2 no one will ever think to look for me in Israel
3 Israelis rule the cybersec field
4 I want an Israeli wife

I'm just on a internet argument where this got linked:
>"We possess several hundred atomic warheads and rockets and can launch them at targets in all directions, perhaps even at Rome. Most European capitals are targets for our air force. Let me quote General Moshe Dayan: 'Israel must be like a mad dog, too dangerous to bother.' I consider it all hopeless at this point. We shall have to try to prevent things from coming to that, if at all possible. Our armed forces, however, are not the thirtieth strongest in the world, but rather the second or third. We have the capability to take the world down with us. And I can assure you that that will happen before Israel goes under."

It's by a guy named Martin van Creveld so I'm thinking who the hell is he and is he full of shit? Well yes he is ofc, but is there a source that I can use to prove it?

>Israel is the safest country in the world
How any country that has armed conflicts near it's borders can be considered safe is beyond me.

Why are Israelis so rude?

It's called not being a beta pussy.

Unless my אזרחות teacher lied to me all those years ago should be possible
Why Koreans are such sensitive beta pussies?

>Moshe Dayan says he wants to deter anyone from attacking Israel
>That means Israel will attack everyone unprovoked because ???
Does the guy actually suggest that Israel will nuke, say, France, to deter, say, Iran from attacking it?
Or is he saying that in the event Israel is about to go down the cabinet would say "well, it'd be a shame to waste all those nice nukes" and nuke Rome?
Because being confrontational is more socially acceptable than in the more civilized asian countries.
A lot of those rude Israelis don't really percieve themselves as rude.
Have a look at pic related, I think it captures the Israeli mentality pretty well.

because half of them are arabs LARPing as jews

Jews
Thanks for high tier post than above two. But what I'm talking about is some courtesy that people must obey to get along with each other. I'm not generalizing everyone but confining only to /int.

There are courtesies Jews on Sup Forums don't follow? like what?
From what I could tell Israeli posters on Sup Forums are usually pretty ok.

Arrogant and racist. At least according to Jews that I've met so far.

Really? are you sure you're not just confusing bantz with genuine malice?

Thoughts on netanyahu?

Don't believe if you don't want to believe. I just said my own experience.

The Korean is actually a Palestinian btw.

A bit corrupt but no solid alternative, over all very intelligent and quite handsome
Somehow I find this believable
beta puss

Palestinian in the shape of coward bitch, indeed.

Utter trash, the quintessential corrupt politician who'd switch his entire world view to get a few more seats.
kicker is, I don't think there's anyone in Israeli politics who'd do any different in his position, there's no real alternative and the opposition are spineless and worthless.

Proving Kpop is cancer to Korean

At least he's better than najib razak . Thanks yahudianon.

I see soviet mentality is unkillable

You can’t debunk the truth

Jews are just Arabs in denial

we should send more uboats

>making an entire general just for your single country instead of just joining the mena general

lmao.

To kill some Palestinians

It's tough being so insignificant you can't maintain a general on your sole country huh?
Good goy

Give me shekels and i continue to be a good goy

How I get a Jewish gf?

>It's tough being so insignificant you can't maintain a general on your sole country huh?

No. Creating a general just for your country is autistic, especially when it's the size of Israel. I know that jews are arabs in denial but this is just pathetic.

how many jews in israel are wh*te? I am a burgerstani jew (100% no goyim parents) and i look like a very pale slav. been told i look like a white rami malek

If by "white" you mean Ashkenazi, than I suppose roughly 30-40%? just a guess though.
Most people in Israel are mixed though, so half ashkenazis can take up half the population.
Again, I don't actually have any statistics nearby, just guess.

are the ashkenazi racist against mizrahi and sefardi? I hear they did some fucked up shit to ethiopians too

That's the beauty of Israel, everyone is racist against everyone else.
To Ashkenazis, Mizrahis are subhuman monkeys.
To Mizrahis, Ashkenazis are a bunch of whiny, white bitches with food that tastes like diet water.
Ethiopians admittedly didn't integrate as well, but my point is that you're not 'above' racism regardless of your origin, you can talk shit about people just as much as they can about you.

>we're getting a muslim prime minister in 2021 or when the current minority government collapses

do you think that will ruin our good relationship and ban us from visa free travel?

youtube.com/watch?v=e6fWK1ZOE7U

I didn't know we even had good relations with any Scandinavian country what with Sweden accusing the Jews of shoah 2 electric bogaloo.

what do you think of evangelical americans (trump voters) that only support israel to try and get jesus to come back

>83962215
How many replies the last /mena/ got so far?
Wether you like to admit it or not israel is a very significant country despite small size and population
The support is nice

what are your honest thoughts about the Rothschild?

youtube.com/watch?v=5rtRL0vvUBQ

>significant
*autistic

Huh, I didn't actually know Qatar was even smaller than Israel.
It's weird to be reminded of how there are countries like Qatar or Lebanon which are actually smaller, since Israel is so tiny to begin with, even if you include the entirety of the west bank.

do isr girls have a thing for american jews? or do they view us as stupid

why are there people so interested at jewish women?

mila kunis, natalie portman, emmanuelle chriqui

Not really, most people here don't give a shit whether you're mizrahi or ashkenazi.

They have a thing for green cards.