Press f to pay respects

Press f to pay respects

F

Why is everyone panicking just because some half breed mutt won't be running for leader?

Having him as UKIP leader would be very demoralizing for the far right anyway, same as having a Muslim. The average Joe in Middle England would never identify with him, and whenever he brought up immigration control he would be quickly reminder by his opponents that he himself is a rape baby.

Good riddance tbqh senpai.

>wanting bnp tier "ban all the muslim, fookin cunts" as a leader.
>gets no votes

Farage is a bigot (racist, homophobic, anti-semetic) and I will not pay respects to his wannabe Nazi party.
May science bless Trudeau, may science bless T.A.R and fuck bigotry

It's not that, it's the fact they're being anti democratic and moving the goalposts to install the leader they want, not the one the membership wants. They're the 3rd biggest party in the UK in terms of total votes and this has made them look like disorganised retards

Better than neocon torries 2.0 le pakistani brain surgeon is a great addition to british society tier.

We can't expect to solve our problems if we won't even talk about them frankly. One of the current candidates is white and wants a total ban on religious moslem schools. We don't need Woolfe, we don't need another token of multiracial Britain. The moderate wing of UKIP did their job by forcing the Tories into a referendum. They should step aside now and let people who are willing to talk about other stickier issues take over.

>we don't need a moderate right wing ukip
>we need another bnp tier "ban the foreigners" 0.1% votes perty

Deadlines are deadlines. UKIP had been leaderless since the referendum, why did that retard and his team decided to submit an electronic application at the 11th hour? What the fuck, that's the type of amateur mistake a GCSE student would make.

lol fuck off Jeb

you need to think of the reality, yes i think alot of people would support the idea of "ban all the black people" but that isn't going to get you anywhere in an election and especially no where with the media and SJWs who'll ruin your life and witch hunt you forever.

"control immigration" - 4M votes
"ban all the fookin immigrants" - negligible, pathetic votes.

The FN has made more progress than UKIP in the last years when it comes to their presence in French politics. They didn't achieve that by pandering to SJWs and moderates.

Based bong

post yfw this man will dismantle ukip

this party has irrevocably fucked itself in the arse

Good job I'm a #TheresaTorpedo now

i m from poland, working here few years. ukip is BEST option for your economy. you brits shoud be egoistic in economy , cut all fucking benifits for NEW imigrants. dont allow imigrants with CRIMINAL record. stop doing "clean energy" bulshit (in 10-15 y we will have fusion energy)all you ned to do is stop spending taxpayers money on bullshit

>in 10-15 y we will have fusion energy
ha ha.

ok meaby 15- 25 but still ALL THOS fucking wind electiciti fans will be for scrap cos it will be uneconomical to maintain them and repair

who cares? as a ukip member myself, the party died as soon as we voted brexit.
ukip is a one issue party and have done there job. now its back to vote either labour or tories

i hope france can fix there mess over there, im rooting for you french frogs

>Mongs like this are allowed to vote
Because Woolfe is anti-SJW, anti-immigration, pro-freedom is WHY they're fucking him over; he's further to the right than all the other candidates.
>b.. b.. but he's BROWN!"
Like other user said, the BNP already caters to your priorities; go vote for them instead.

>anti-European immigration
FTFY
He would gladly allow more precious hard-working Muslims from the """"commonwealth"""" into the UK.