KILL ALL WHITE PEOPLE AND RAPE THEIR WOMEN

KILL ALL WHITE PEOPLE AND RAPE THEIR WOMEN
>Audience laughs, cheers and claps
I'M SERIOUS, MURDER THEM ALL!
>The audience can't contain themselves and burst out laughing even harder, some whistle and others shout in agreement
RACE WAR NOW!
>He takes out an M16 from under his desk and starts shooting white people in the audience
>The crowd goes wild and stands up as they shower him with applause and praise, some even crying tears of bliss. Some negroids taking out their own vibrant firearms and machetes to help him out.
BRUMFP, WE WILL MAKE AMERICA SOUTH AFRICA 2.0!
>He leads the crowd out of the building to lych any white people they encounter on their way to the white house
>As they dissappear out of view from the cameras the "kill whitey" chanting can be heard from the distance

Toasting in epic bread xD

Louis cuck was funnier.

>KILL ALL WHITE PEOPLE AND RAPE THEIR WOMEN
woah, did you just imply women are not people or something? problematic shitlord much?

he never said that but if he say it he wouldn't be wrong

STOP LAUGHING

Sup Forums sucks at memes.

go back to bane.

how does someone come to be like this?

I honestly want to know

>hello everyone, welcome to the Late Show, my name is Stephen Col-
>audience erupts into raucous laughte
>Folks...white genocide now
>audience breaks into chants of 'STEPHEN, STEPHEN, STEPHEN'

is colbert working on spiderman 4 with raimi?

I AM THE ONE WHO TELLS YOU WHAT TO THINK!

>it's funny how faggots think liberals make these obviously asspained and attention seeking threads

Why did he tell his audience to stop clapping when Comey was fired? isn't that what the democrats wanted?

baka sad

NEVER APPLAUD AT ME OR MY SHOW EVER AGAIN

They feel threatened by people of color and LGBT people because of their own insecurities, so they project it outward toward other people and vilify people who support people they are afraid of.

I can't imagine anyone over the age of 16 thinking this meme is funny. Posting this shit should be an automatic underage ban.

>isn't that what the democrats wanted?
lel, are you literally as stupid as Jared Kushner?
B/c Kushner thought the firing would be welcomed on the other side of the aisle.

The issue is why he was fired. Not merely that he was fired.

Sasuga

Well I'd think the indoctrination started and crystallized at uni for most if not all journalists, show hosts, etc

Trump never said that.

STOP
CLAPPING
NOW

>The issue is why he was fired

He was fried because he was a spineless weak incompetent idiot that destroyed the presidential campaign of one candidate and was maligning the adminsteration of the candidate that won. he was also an admitted leaker

oh and kushner is a disgusting inbred jew that belongs in an oven let alone near the highest office of the land

Comey has all the secret KGB files, if only he would share them in some sort of public setting.

It would be great if Comey could access the government or media in some way to share his knowledge. But he can't because Drumpf

LOL. As if criticizing Drumpf is the same thing as being against white people. That retard Drump-o is so subhuman, he's barely even white in the first place.

>leaker
>literally explained what he did in front of congress
>no charges pressed
yeah he is a total leaker

I kinda hope that he doesnt get impeached cause pence is was scarier but there is no doubt that if comey is telling the truth and so is the previous head of the NSA there is no doubt in my mind that he will be found guilty of obstruction.

Why are you so retarded? You have your own board to gossip about politics.

Yes he did, it was before your time though buddy boy. Pre-the_donald days in ye old circa. before 2015.

>all dat delicious libtard tears ITT
SHE LOST LOL
8 YEARS LOL
NO SEATS LOL
REPUBLICAN RULE FOR THE NEXT 20 YEARS LOL

This post really riled up the leftists huh I found it funny good job user

What is he getting impeached for now?

>a repeat felon who punches a woman for saying mean things
>is your hero
Really examine that for a second.

that image...

Gonna bring those nazi scalps in today antifag? :^)

>no doubt in my mind that he will be found guilty of obstruction.

holy shit this delusion lmao. Russian collusion narrative is dead in the water and now this. I hope you don't go shooting a few GOP senators when Trump is cleared because are obviously mentally ill faggot

Meme magicians tap deeply into the gestalt of the global left to produce tbese wonders.

> shitskin disease ridden faggots actually believes we're "threatened" by them

Imagine being this delusional

>shitskin disease ridden faggots

why are you so mad?

I'm more amused than angry

Disgust is not anger.

That's not what the President himself said.

They need to keep one-upping each other, or else their views will eventually be seen as outdated. My experience with a lot of self-proclaimed "liberals" in college has been that they don't really know much about the movement or left-wing politics in general, they're just imitating it because it's what they see on TV. If you get them to actually elaborate their positions most people come out somewhere around the center.

Why does colbert mocking trump make Sup Forums so mad?