TRUMP GENERAL: KEEP ON CHUGGIN Edition

>PAY-TO-WIN: Obama Administration Sent $400 Million to Iran as American Prisoners Were Freed
wsj.com/articles/u-s-sent-cash-to-iran-as-americans-were-freed-1470181874

>Hillary says "we are going to raise taxes on the middle class," crowd cheers
twitter.com/SeanKD/status/760605882065485824

>THE MAN WHO IS INVESTIGATING CLINTON RIGGING ELECTIONS MAY BE ASSASSINATED

EVENT SCHEDULE
donaldjtrump.com/schedule

RALLIES
>Pence Rally in Phoenix, AZ (8/2/16)
youtu.be/-qMi-dNE0Wo
>Trump in Ashburn, VA (8/2/16)
youtu.be/V6H-DqWhXBE
>The OVERFLOW ROOM in Mechanicsburg, PA (8/1/16)
youtu.be/O8J8UtQJu2k
>Trump in Mechanicsburg, PA (8/1/16)
youtu.be/Qi6i242Yauo

INTERVIEWS
>Donald on O'Reilly: Responds To Obama and Khizr Khan (8/2/16)
youtu.be/pl2yvtoLBiI
>Donald on O'Reilly (8/2/16)
youtu.be/pJExikwK8tg
>Trump on Newsradio (8/2/16)
youtu.be/vwSx5J-v9VA
>Hannity interviews Trump (8/1/16)
youtu.be/WX06X1RNWt4

ENTERTAINMENT
>Did you wipe the server?
youtu.be/7gWRoa52sVc
>Compilation of Liberals Predicting that Trump Will Win the Presidency - Michael Moore, MSNBC, TYT
youtu.be/lgpt3xsvv9Y
>Hillary Clinton: A TOP TEN Breakdown
youtu.be/qfj5s5r7_14
>What Trump Must Do to Win
youtu.be/hiGDvph6D4Y
>How Trump Trolling Hillary Clinton Emails is Genius
youtu.be/4muXm4GwrXM
TRUMP RALLY PLAYLIST
pastebin.com/X9qQJVKJ
play.spotify.com/user/washingtonpostpolitics/playlist/0RGDi11O4gfXuJNjZxSp29

CROOKED HILLARY GUIDE
lyingcrookedhillary.com
pastebin.com/v7WHnG6b
wikileaks.org/clinton-emails/
imgur.com/a/VzlEf
>he doesn't eat everything with utensils
youtube.com/watch?v=UxB-H6f3crY

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/AP/status/760092756668735488
thegatewaypundit.com/2016/08/nevertrump-ks-lawmaker-loses-primary-pro-trump-upstart/
youtube.com/watch?v=sUtoxEZvPyY
youtube.com/watch?v=O8J8UtQJu2k
tkxvault.bandcamp.com/album/trump
youtube.com/watch?v=DOwpW8cv730
twitter.com/AnonBabble

TRUMP OVER THE WORLD

I have a riddle for you:

>4.4
>4.4
>4.4

What does it mean?

*le woo moment*

JUST

GOOD MORNING!
FUNNY, ISN'T IT?

FOR EVERY (YOU) I GET I WILL BUY A TRUMP HAT
THIS IS NOT A MEME

MAGA

National polls mean fuck all

Trump's done. He played the game very badly.

He's got nothing to counter 11 million illegals voting for Hillary and the full media propaganda machine behind her.

Hillary is just superior at the game. She's just better, smarter and of a higher IQ. Trump proved he has no idea how to play the game or marshall his political machine. Maybe she even baited him into running years ago. She's that good.

The USA have to be glad we'll have someone as smart as Hillary as president. I'm in envy.

>polls matter

Take your two cents, and think about your life

Dukakis was up 16% after the conventions in 1988, you can give it up, means shit now

ever heard of him?

I like to jack off to mika brzezinski sometimes
imagine making her wear nothing but a maga hat for you

JUST
JUST
JUST
JUST
JUST

FUCK MY SHIT UP fAM

Does Trump have any stances on the environment? I want to rely on our own resources rather than funding sandniggers, but I'm also pissed off at all these urban shitskins polluting my mountain(where I live), the air is horrible cause all their ozone gets pushed here and sits

Nature is important too

Why is Morning Joe constantly stalking and gossiping about Trump? Are they unaware that Trump is not the only one in this election? They've got an hour by hour update of exactly where he is and what he's saying, but nobody knows where the fuck Hillary is.

They're feeling the pressure...

twitter.com/AP/status/760092756668735488

How much of a big deal is this?

Any Mainebros going to see Trump tomorrow? I am on vacation right now, MAsshole, thought I'd go up there since I don't think he'll come to MA.

thegatewaypundit.com/2016/08/nevertrump-ks-lawmaker-loses-primary-pro-trump-upstart/

>#NeverTrump Kansas GOP Lawmaker Loses Primary to Pro-Trump Challenger

neverTrumper goes down, hahahaha

Gotta give credit to Pence. He's doing 3 (!) /town halls/rallies on thursday

>ordered the new Trump/Pence shirt first day of convention
>still hasn't shipped
>been three weeks
Starting to get upset, anyone else having this problem?

>look how not of an extremely obvious shill I am right now
lmao

Wow, what a non story.

Is he TRYING to lose the election!??!
Is this how the party of Nixon dies?
Is this America in 1788?

what's some good Trump/vaporwave i can download?

Very big deal. Obama can be impeached for this.

It was just on FOX.

The White House is denying it, saying the 400 million was part of an old payment from 1979 that wasn't completely paid off or some shit.... not for ransom.

But obviously, that is a lie.

Watch his energy speech.

Reminder: Trump tweeted this in 2013

Very shameful tweet
Should be disqualifying in my opinion

Good, fuck them all.

He said we have to protect the environment.

*cough* *cough*

Donald...the endorsement...the party of reagan....

the trips are strong with this one

Pretty much Obama's Iran Contra if this were the 80s. Of course, with the media 100% behind the corrupt Obama regime it will be forgotten in 2 weeks.

>83958393

Lugenpresse

If it was anybody besides a democrat, especially Obama, it would be the happenings to end happenings. But since it is Obama, it will quietly be swept under the rug and forgotten by everyone outside the few voices of the right left.

Reminder: you're a faggot

KILLARY HELPED PAY THE IRAN RANSOM DEAL. NUKE HER NOW. GG

yeah, but
>my dad works at Nintendo

>Very big deal. Obama can be impeached for this.
Who is reporting this?

Will it just get buried or something?

>Russian Federation
youtube.com/watch?v=sUtoxEZvPyY

The media buried him. They fucked him up so bad so quick, it was over before it began. The MSM almost had to let up on their shit or they would have become obvious to normies the MSM was fucking him.

>it almost seems like he was helping fuck himself.

LMAO GOTTEM XD

hillary can barely get 50 people

check out attached image

This is Trumps OVERFLOW crowd
youtube.com/watch?v=O8J8UtQJu2k

the bitch has no energy or enthusiasm behind her, all she has is paid internet trolls

Yes, both Trump hats I've gotten (one for my wife, one for me recently -- I was hesitant because of how gay it looks to be twinsies but it was the last day to get a free Trump hat with donation) took an outlandish amount of time. It takes fucking FOREVER.

Also expect a massive, "unexpected" terror attack in the next week so they can distract from Obama's crimes. :^)

Tiffany looks like the kind of girl who would bully me for sitting at her lunch table. Ivanka would let me sit there even if she didn't like me and would scold Tiffany for being rude.

Prove me wrong.

Okay my friends, pic related, what I'm trying to protect

Let me help you with that reply, newfriend

Reminder: Bernie didn't win against Hillary.

AWOO MOTHERFUCKERS!

So... Rump says he loves minorities... loves the veterans... loves women... yet the one he loves the most is the man in the mirror! Can't you see? This guy is a NARCISSIST, textbook example! His platform is essentially just his plan to enrich himself... and to turn the whole country into a bunch of Trumps! He shouldn't win, don't you think!? Just watch one of his speeches... how he turns everything around just to talk about how rich and great he is... what a self-centered a**hole! America should make laws against him PERSONALLY to make sure he won't be allowed to run again after losing in November. A "Trump Amendment" to the constitution would be nice... one that says that if your last name is Trump you can't run for president! That would turn the tables on him. What a sorry ass of an example for an country he is. Really makes you sick eh? Trump will be the loser of the century come election day... mock my words! And I know I'm right, I even predicted he would try to woo transsexuals... I was right you know!!?? It's time to #DumpTrump and vote for a True Conservative™ like Hillary - she's female!

ᵀʰᶦˢ ᵖᵒˢᵗ ʷᵃˢ ᵖᵃᶦᵈ ᶠᵒʳ ᵇʸ ᴴᶦᶫᶫᵃʳʸ ᶠᵒʳ ᴬᵐᵉʳᶦᶜᵃ, ᵃ ᶜᵃᵐᵖᵃᶦᵍᶰ ˢᵘᵖᵖᵒʳᵗᵉᵈ ᵇʸ ᵐᵒʳᵉ ᵗʰᵃᶰ ᵒᶰᵉ ᵐᶦᶫᶫᶦᵒᶰ ᵍʳᵃˢˢʳᵒᵒᵗˢ ᵈᵒᶰᵒʳˢ⋅

Here is how you do it.

The polls are way inaccurate -- they do not include 11 million illegals Hillary gets. I don't see how the fuck Trump wins.

Joe is Joe is no longer allowed here.

Please move the cucked material to the available locations outside the thread

That the polls are rigged.

Over 50% of Americans openly distrust the Main Stream Media. Less than 2% trust it.

We know our polls. Trust us. That is bullshit.

>that CNN poll
>CNN will officially be referred to as Clinton News Network by the end of this
>media bias even in "centrist" media is exposed
Truly this is the greatest election.

True! Oh so true!

ᵀʰᶦˢ ᵖᵒˢᵗ ʷᵃˢ ᵖᵃᶦᵈ ᶠᵒʳ ᵇʸ ᴴᶦᶫᶫᵃʳʸ ᶠᵒʳ ᴬᵐᵉʳᶦᶜᵃ, ᵃ ᶜᵃᵐᵖᵃᶦᵍᶰ ˢᵘᵖᵖᵒʳᵗᵉᵈ ᵇʸ ᵐᵒʳᵉ ᵗʰᵃᶰ ᵒᶰᵉ ᵐᶦᶫᶫᶦᵒᶰ ᵍʳᵃˢˢʳᵒᵒᵗˢ ᵈᵒᶰᵒʳˢ⋅

would u J on her face Sup Forums???

wtf I hate mirrors now

>FnF shows kittens, now plays Taylor music
they're with us

Trump really stressed energy independence.

He really wanted arab oil BUT WE DIDN'T TAKE IT.

Thank you for again correcting that record. I'm a hillshill now.

So first he was working for the clintons, then it was the russians, now its the clintons again? Lugenpresse

The fact that we now have to accept the corruption makes me extremely angry, and I know a shocking amount of people are feeling this anger. The only way to win is to spill blood. If Trump loses I promise I am going straight to Manhattan with a truck full of weapons and gear.

The border won't even stop me because I can take my boat straight across Lake Ontario. Fuck the corrupt US government, I hope they're ready for war because we're gonna burn shit down if they rig this election.

>the post
>the filename

This has to be ironic

My bad.

so we all agree Kasich would be destroying Shillary right now

Literally what's so bad about the 400 million dollars deal, redpill me on it?

My record has been feeling thoroughly corrected lately. Must mean they're scared.

Reminder: she cheated.

She isn't going to be able to do that to Trump.

that's the pathetic piece of shit finn that posts copy pastas 10 hours a day

>illegals
>voting

;)

>even if we went full solar now, china would fuck our shit and the environment

so

>drop china as our supplier
>they ease up on the factories and child labor
>we're not racing for efficiency
>we can move on to renewable energies

or just go to fucking nuclear power like any sane country but nooooo more solar panels and wind turbines in the white man's yard.

how the fuck do polls swing so much anyway?

>well DNC is confirmed corrupt, hillary sponsored ISIS, I guess I'm #bumpfortrump now
>no wait, HuffPo just said trump is like, LITERALLY racist. I guess I'm #hillaryartillary after all

He is more cucked than Jimmy Carter.

>turn the whole country into a bunch of Trumps!
a lot worse things could happen

The polls are all rigged.

11 million illegals are going to vote for Hillary and there's nothing Trump can do about it. IT"S OVER.

We know our polls. Trust us. That is bullshit.

>8887

>Reminder: she cheated.
>She isn't going to be able to do that to Trump.
Why not? Seems like everything is already basically cheating against Trump. The entire MSM is shilling for Hill.

lol
>we've been saying this for almost a year now and finally it might happen

tkxvault.bandcamp.com/album/trump

John Harwood is the source of the "rumor".

He even admitted it.

extortion
bribery
>we dont negotiate with terrorists
etc
etc

Correct this record, assholes.

you don't negotiate with terrorists

you sure as fuck don't pay them nearly 0.5 billion dollars to release prisoners

Bernie cucked himself.

Hillary ran unopposed the entire rigged primaries and still almost lost. Do you not understand how flawed of a candidate she is?

Her votes are not real, the polls are biased in order to make Trump look bad in attempt to boost the non existing / very little Hillary support.

She ran unopposed because Bernie was too much of a cuckold to say anything about any of the rigging or call out Hillary on any of her scandals.

Trump will end this whole thing at the debates. That will be it for Hillary. That is when the world will know who the next American president will be. That is why Hillary is trying to bury those debates behind NFL games, so less people watch them.

what happened to your jew copy pastas?
do you think anybody cares what SA thinks?

>2 weeks
It will never make the front page.
Most media outlets will never even talk about it.

Example: The legally "unbiased" BBC has yet another anti-Trump pro-Hillary cum-guzzling article as its main feature, an article about a new bus, an article on the plane crash and a bunch of irrelevant 3rd world shithole drama articles. NOTHING about this.

Same for the Guardian - nothing. El Pais, Figaro and Le Monde - nothing. Just a bunch of shrill, bated-breath "this is it guy, this is the one, for real, he's finally finished" articles about the latest Trump drama.

This brought Reagan to his knees. This won't even touch Obama. We've reached USSR levels of subversion and narrative control.

youtube.com/watch?v=DOwpW8cv730

correct this

why not, human life is human life, what if it was your son captured? you'd pay a BILLION dollars for him to be back

Nuclear isn't necessarily sane. I'm pro-nuclear but I don't think it is reasonable to power our country like this. So we move the middle east oil struggles to African uranium troubles?

We should have more nuclear power but I don't think it is a panacea.

tanks

Sorry, I meant to say, "do people not understand how flawed she is", not you specifically.

Sounds pretty based. I hate black people and jews

Pic related is the sampling of the CNN poll where Clinton was +9. At this point any poll should either be ignored or taken with copious amounts of salt.