Ouch Trump just got labeled a coward, liar and draft dodger by CNN

Ouch Trump just got labeled a coward, liar and draft dodger by CNN.

youtube.com/watch?v=FSv1PhiReBY

Other urls found in this thread:

1stcavmedic.com/bill-clinton-draft.htm
nytimes.com/1992/09/18/us/the-1992-campaign-ex-rotc-chief-accuses-clinton-of-lying.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Oh really?

What kind of politician isn't a draft-dodger though in some capacity.

Trump is just another politician at the end of the day.

So, where was Bill Clinton during the Vietnam war?

Everybody with an IQ of >140 dodges draft. Why waste IQ?

If Trump had served and his opponents hadn't, he would be calling them all draft-dodgers and cowards though.

Wow. I guess that'll really sink him.

LIES!!!!

So 10 people saw it, 9 of which don't believe Clinton News Network anyway.

CNN is desperate for a story.
College deferments were a standard thing. They WANTED people to have the opportunity to become educated.
After college he became 1-A which meant draftable, the military gave him a physical and found something (Trump says bone spurs) that gave him 1-Y status (essentially he would be drafted absolutely last if everyone else was dead and there was a national emergency). The military elected to eliminate 1-Y status in the early seventies, and since most of 1-Y had a severe medical issue that would have rendered them unfit for service, they were moved from 1-Y to undraftable.

CNN's home page is unfuckingreal right now. Last night they criticized him for eating KFC on his plane with a fork and knife. Really CNN?

>What kind of politician isn't a draft-dodger though in some capacity.
Kerry, McCain, and Webb all fought in Nam. Primarily cause they aren't pussies like Trump

Excuse me, I thought draft dodger was a term for those who got out of the draft by either illegal means or skipped the country.

Not for those who could legally. CNN is really trying their hardest.

>dodging the draft
>bad
Pick one. I wouldn't want to be forced to fight a war either.

They claimed he lied about his medical condition and also went on to explain he lied about being in school even after he finished school. As you know doing that to avoid the draft is illegal and called draft dodging.

I doubt he would talk about that at all. This is non issue.

>(C)NN

Dodging is used ambiguously. Avoiding the draft legally should be considered draft avoidance (just as many people fail to understand the difference between tax evasion and tax avoidance; the latter is legal, the former is not).

Clinton received the same deferrals trump did, except he had a gap between college years and received deferrment of his physical until he went to college for the second time.
1stcavmedic.com/bill-clinton-draft.htm
>July 11, 1969 - Clinton's friend at Oxford, Cliff Jackson, writes, "Clinton is feverishly trying to find a way to avoid entering the Army as a drafted private. I have had several of my friends in influential positions trying to pull strings on Bill's behalf."

>August 7, 1969 - Clinton is reclassified 1-D after he arranges to enter the ROTC program at the University of Arkansas.
>According to Cliff Jackson, Clinton's Oxford classmate, Clinton used the ROTC program to "kill the draft notice, to avoid reporting on the July 28 induction date, which had already been postponed. And he did that by promising to serve his country in the ROTC, number one, to enroll in the law school that fall ... and he never enrolled."

Clinton explicitly groveled to politicians on more than one occasion asking for deferment and gamed the system. Trump used it as intended, had his military physical in a timely fashion, and then was deferred (by the military) on that basis. Yet everyone shits on Trump.

his picked number was in the 300s he wasn't even called for the draft.
>the only reason he took a medical was to see if he was fit where he to be called to go or not, turns out he wasn't anyways.

It's like last November again. Don't they have anything new? Just recycling old shit

bill clinton however did actually dodge the draft by fleeing the country.

nytimes.com/1992/09/18/us/the-1992-campaign-ex-rotc-chief-accuses-clinton-of-lying.html

Rush has been saying all week that this will be the Dem's & MSM's strategy going forward: destroy Trump's credibility, call him crazy, incompetent, incapable, unqualified, etc., because they know Hillary is a dud candidate who can't win without it.

Yeah and at the time Republicans felt strongly that it was enough to disqualify him. Clinton was a scumbag but the poors - who were democrats at the time - still elected him.

Now the poors are Republican and they're going to vote in another scumbag. Keep up the strong work poors.

"bill clinton conspired to purposly deceive me and defraud the entire military" - ex-rotc chief 1992 campaign.

>They claimed he lied about his medical condition
No, they implied it for you to make the connection. They mention that Trump had bone spurs, and then said "b-b-but he played sports during college", leaving you do doubt if the reason was true. For his part, Trump says they were temporary

>and also went on to explain he lied about being in school even after he finished school
Again wrong. Trump received student deferments through Jan 1968 (see OP image). The first lottery was in 1969. Trump may have mis-recalled when he saw the lottery getting drawn on television, but his deferments are accurate to when he was in college (he was in through spring of 1968, first lottery drawing occurred December 1969).

>They claimed he lied about his medical condition
And what's their proof, leaf?

>oh no a smart guy didnt go die in a retarded war

women dont get drafted so no he wouldnt

>destroy Trump's credibility, call him crazy, incompetent, incapable, unqualified, etc
Don't forget, Trump will be sending out insane tweets the entire time proving everything the MSM is saying.

We shoulda been #CruzMissiles.

He's all of those things though.

So is Hillary, but then so is Trump.

>Rush

The democrats themselves said this

I think if he skipped WW1 or 2 this would be a big deal. But another shitty peasant war in SEA? Who cares.

>liberals
>calling someone who dodges the draft a "coward"
Shit, you'd think they'd crown him a hero, and a trailblazer, kinda like they did those brave hippies who burned their draft cards in the 60's....

Where was Bernie during that time?

>being forced to fight in a war you have no investment nor moral obligation to partake in
>coward

pick one
the cowardly choice is not standing up for yourself