Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=2iUGfURqyhs
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

esti retard

no. embrace your culture

youtube.com/watch?v=2iUGfURqyhs

mori in cancer animal prost

lmao regățeni imbecili

Arad, Temesvar, Nagyvarad, and Szatmar are parts of Hungary.

Brasso, Nagyszeben, Nagybanya, Marosvasarhely, Kolozsvar, Deva, etc are parts of the Autonomous Province of Transylvania, a part of Hungary that recognises the German and Romanian languages in addition to the national one.

Arad, Temeschwar, Großwardein and Sathmar are parts of Siebenbürgen
Kronstadt, Hermannstadt, Frauenbach, Neumarkt am Mieresch, Klausenburg, Diemrich etc. are parts of the independent Transylvanian state, a sovereign nation that recognises the romanian and hungarian languages in addition to the national one (Transylvanian Saxon German)

Why don't you start a petition to get a refferendum going?
Maybe because no one shares your mental illness?

There is honestly desire for Transylvania seperatism?

Never knew that.

There isn't.

Yes
Do not listen to the revisionists ITT

Erdély is rightful Magyar clay

Then why don't you want to get a refferendum going?

Nah, magyars have an inferior culture and are much weaker.

Irredentism is mental illness
Because I already do

do you even have your own language? Or will it be like """moldovan"""

No, Transylvania is a proud multicultural society

Kek, so when do you want to bring the negroes in?

>inferior
>dominated Romania for 1000 years until they got Jewed

You gypsies are retarded as fuck. If you want to be great, join Shitaly and then you can team up with Spain (and spain's tumor) and France to form Rome 2: faggotry edition

>German

Haha time for refugees

No wonder La Creatura sides with the fucking mongoloids against the latin master race.

>spain's tumor
yoooo did dis nigga just diss portugal? Aww hell naw nigga you dead ima callin all ma american paisanos you dead nigga

Romanians, can you explain to me, do you see Moldova and Transnistria as Romanian lands or something else? Do people of these lands see themselves as Romanians?

Your are Orthodox Christians?

>go to prison
>4 of these guys are your cellmates
What do ?

I hope you free yourself from the gypsy menace friends

Moldova is rightful Romanian territory and we will eventually get it back by their own accord and with help from the international jew who is anti-russian. Most Romanians don't really give a shit about it anyway and Moldovans are subhumans to be honest, Russian-Romanian mutts, almost as bad as gyppos to be honest.
Most old people are Orthodox, but young people don't seem to care about religion or go to church.

nice bait for a nation that literally made up its own culture and "latin" roots in the late 19th century

I doubt Moldovans will get back to you with that attitude.

Romanians are factually mongrels, why do you guys love the meme which reflects back on you?

It invented Brasil

la creatura.....

>free yourself from the gypsy menace
>gypsy menace has less gypsies than you

I think it’d be nice if the Székely Land became autonomous or even went to Hungary. The Hungarians living there must have their culture and language protected. (I haven’t posted in this thread yet)

Name of the Brazilian girl pls?
That's not true. You only say that to sooth your buthurt over our supperior culture.

That attitude is not common, except here on Sup Forums. But truth is a lot of people living in Moldova are indeed mongrels/russians, but they don't identify as Romanians anyway.

Are you a vampire?

But if it doesnt exist how can I be butthurt about it?

>implying they won't do it because they are poor as shit right now
lmfao

>implying romanians arent balkan/slav mongrels themselves

>implying you know what Moldovans are like
Fuck off bozgorboi, go jack off to the thought of reversing Trianon.
Moldovans are subhuman dudebros who are illiterate, speak a hybrid language between Romanian and Russian, unironically use ''Cyka blyat'' and even their women are alcoholics.
I'd rather live surrounded by Hung*rians.

lol butthurt gypsy

>le gypsy meme
See In reality it seems like Romania has a Hungarian infestation, maybe it's time to REMOVE

>remove
yeah thats why r*manians are leaving cigányland for good and settle down in actual latin countries

You literally elected a gypsy as your president, wich is understandable, even gypsies are supperior to you mongoloid shitstains. No wonder you have such a high suicide rate.

and he is still better than a r*manian

Lol, doesn't even deny that he's ruled by gypsies.
How low hungarians get? I guess all these times hungarians call us gypsies you mean it as a compliment.

Romania without Transylvania would be literally Moldova-tier country.

Yes you should be allowed to embrace your traditional culture

(obligatory American post)

Not true, and in fact the area with the hungarians is one of the poorest in the country.

When will you mutts learn?

calling someone a gipsy is actually a compliment compared to calling someone a r*manian here

>taking kelly tier baits probably from kelly himself
La tRans*lvano creatura everybody

sure

rightful Hungarian land. Gypsy Vampire Nigger.

Must also be a compliment compared to calling someone a hungarian if your president is a gipsy.