Sup Forums is satire, r-right?

you simply can't deny white male privilege. it's a meme, but it does exist. as long as you deny it existing, SJW's will continue to cry "ARE YOU KIDDING ME"

we just need to man up and own up to our privilege, as corny as that sounds, or else we're doomed.

>or else we're doomed

Or maybe we should make niggers actually work versus holding their hands at literally everything they do?

Okay I'll bite

Then what?

>crying about how privileged you are
at least you dont have straight privilege

then what do they say?
"you're privileged"
"you are correct"

then what?

they WANT you to flip shit about muh wage gap myth, privilige myth, ect.

Okay, I'm a privileged white male

Now what do I do?

now you win

wtf could they even say back?
"y-you bet you are buddy!" ?

What would niggers do if they didn't have anyone else to blame for their laziness?

BRUTAL QUADS OF TRUTH

>Only white males devote time to acquire merit
Yeah, and?
That just means everyone else needs to try harder.

you missed the entire point.

Isn't that just the reasonable thing to do? Take it as a compliment, politely thank, and disengage from the conversation? Maybe act a bit confused first, act as if you've never heard of white male privilege, but immediately construe it as something that must be positive.

Leave it to them to engage in all kinds of mental gymnastics and delirious ravings about how being a white male is suddenly a bad thing.

white males have always self loathed. this isnt a new development.

>black president
>black attorney children
>black congressmen
>black mayors
>black senators
>black athletes
>black music artist
>black actors

The list goes on and on. There is no such thing as Whie Privilege faggot. And if there is, Black Privilege exists just as equally.

He's saying all important people through out history have been White. Undeniable

Attorney general*

Obvs

Or you can turn into someone who belives that day of rope is day of hope.

>SJW's will continue to cry "ARE YOU KIDDING ME"

Good, it only makes them look bad.

Also denying or not denying it wouldn't change a thing, they would still use it as a justification for their policies and ideology either way.

FPBP
Praise Kek

>you simply can't deny white male privilege
I deny it. Show me some proof of it if you want me to stop denying it.

niggers are privileged

women are privileged

white men have to work several times harder for every little thing

there is no white male privilege, other than our inherent talent at what we do and our willingness to work hard

Well, I wouldn't necessarily call it self loathing, that's a bit harsh. There's a lot of explanatory value in the apex fallacy; things that are better than you are more visible to you than things worse than you.

Consider it like this; If a nigger looks to the top-performing people in the world, he sees white males, and understands that he'll never be able to match them. Same for women, fags, cripples, tards, shitskins, cow-worshipers, etc. However, if I, as a white, heterosexual, mentally and physically healthy, Christian male look at the people outperforming me, they're awfully similar to me, yet I still see them as better than me. That raises, at least in me, the question what is wrong with my, and why I'm not yet where they are.

If somebody then comes along and immediately places me in the same category as, say, Hugh Jackman, Michael Fassbender, Dmitry Klokov, Hafthor Bjornsson, Immanuel Kant and Michiel de Ruyter, I don't see how that is a bad thing. It's basically an affirmation that while I see myself underperforming within my race, I still belong to the group of people that has consistently outperformed over 90% of other people on the planet. So yes, I'd take that compliment.

This.
If niggers and women worked as hard as men it would be perfect!