>pc mastur raec
>consoles ftw

FUCKING TURK RELEASE BANNERLORD ALREADY YOU FUCKING CUNT

These are fucking terrifying

VIDEO GAMES?

>slojack
>not hilarious

But soyjack is the wave of the future

>Hehe doze nintendo playaz r soyboyz childs, but I am manly bcz I am adult thad not play nintendo but other bidyagams

video games!

>▶soyboys are terrifying

>wrung

What is it about nintendo products that makes them like this?

This picture is scary.
They are like dementors from Harry Potter.

It produces games for children and man-children

Don't you like Mario 1?

I posted the same image on Sup Forums and they got asshurt as fuck. Guess we know which board is full of soyboys.

he is an ultimate nintoddler. Films himself masturbating on shitting cows

youtube.com/watch?v=tG_z6HdfS50
soy makes you soulless

The difference is that dementors aren't actually demented

>Sup Forums
a bunch of sensitive little faggots

>dey duslajk Sup Forums mumes dej r sawjbawjs

>soiboi is /bol/ mume

>Films himself masturbating on shitting cows
what

I imagine them licking my neck and it feels funny

Gamaz Is insane, because of genetical defect.

>ooga booga gemez is for da childz me to old for dat

>because of genetical defect.
Yea he's russian

The guy was dropped as a baby and he is mentally retarded. His was a YouTuber until his family found out what he did and blocked him internet access

>Nerd culture is the product of a late capitalist conspiracy, designed to infantalize the consumer as a means of non-aggressive control
Pegg

>SW movies are for children but they don't want to admit it. There's a small group of fans that do not like comic sidekicks. They want the films to be tough like The Terminator and they get very upset and opinionated about anything that has anything to do with being childlike
Lucas

>SW created the big-budget comic book mentality, it ate the heart and the soul of Hollywood
Schrader

>A 12yo boy told me proudly that he had seen SW over a 100 times? I said 'could you promise never to see it again?' He burst into tears. I just hope the lad, now in his 30s, isn't living in a fantasy world of secondhand childish banalities
Guinness

>I don't think they are making them an elevated art form, I think it's still just Batman running around in a stupid cape. It's for kids, it's adolescent in its core
Cronenberg

>I don't want to see or make films about super heroes that fly around in spandex and a cape solving the problems of the world. I think it's fine for children, children of all ages by the way, but it's not for me
Friedkin

>They have been poison, this cultural genocide, Because the audience is so overexposed to plot and explosions and shit that doesn’t mean nothing about the experience of being human
Iñárritu

>To my mind, this embracing of what were unambiguously children's characters at their mid-20th century inception seems to indicate a retreat from the admittedly overwhelming complexities of modern existence
A. Moore

>It's produced by humans who can't stand looking at other humans. And that's why the industry is full of otaku!
Miyazaki

>chris-chan still has internet access

>chris-chan
how does he still survive?

playing wii tennis with my girlfriend is actually pretty fun.

People pay him shitloads of money for his junk nowadays

I don't really like SW (I've only watched ep 1), but one of my friends is a big fan and he's pretty much a genius, has a solid career in the US, and a girlfriend in Denmark.
Also you can't really blame SW for the rise of capeshit.
And Miyazaki is a retard whose opinions were never relevant.

Shut up and release Bannerlord, you cock

>blub!

t. retard that makes off-topic threads