twitter.com/AnonBabble

LA

DEE

KEK

I'll have what I'm having

Fuck this

youtube.com/watch?v=x01l_jMhjVM&ytbChannel=Comedy Central

A tiny plum.

Daily reminder that meme and faggot are shit compared to the Kino Chappelle show.

tell us how you really feel...

aaanywayy..

this is essentially an inoffensive family version of the Chappelle show and the jokes are tailor made for reddit

This is an underrated sketch.

That's surprisingly accurate.

Too bad Dave couldn't handle the fame key & peele actually could

Their "banter" in S1 of Fargo was some of the worst shit I've ever seen on tv.

yikes...

They don't have a tenth of the fame Dave had in his prime

Okay.....

One of them went on to make a record breaking movie.

awkwaaard...

What movie was that?

Get out.

Get Out

How is that related to key and peele. It's not like everyone cares about the creator of get out and not just the movie itself.

What the fuck are you talking about? You are saying nobody ever cares about directors?

You are saying having a show didn't in any way help with making a movie?

rude, I was just asking

I knew the joke was coming but I still laughed.

Get out!

You know that's not what I'm saying, dont act stupid.

I really don't see how Key and Peele didn't help him to make that movie and how he is arguably bigger than Dave now. I mean seriously it might win an Oscar in 2018.

Dave chappelle has a significantly higher net worth btw

I don't think you remember just how big Dave was. Key & Peele only had success on youtube, which really doesn't translate to big bucks. I'm sure no one went to see Keanu. Get Out Whitey was successful to a point, but it's no classic.

Are you saying Half Baked is a classic?

This one's pretty good.

well, in n out is really great after all

>The uploader has not made this video available in your country.

incredible add campaign dude, just like reddit. post a beloved skit that is edgy to bring people into the mainstream for his next movie, while promoting his current movie on dvd. bravo.

Enough of this shit post your top pick for the East West College Bowl

>Dude BLACKED lmao

Seriously, I think Chappelle is a funny guy but his show was kinda hit or miss, and he relied on the same punchline over and over (white girls want the black D).
He has some trully brilliant sketches but there's a bunch of filler shit that aged very poorly.

I like Dahistorious Lamistorious. But my man Equine Ducklings been killin it

we are not a monolith

It's just a joke. It's obvious your opinion is based around the fact you can't handle him joking about white women fucking black men

and let's not forget about Swordless Mimetown

You just posted it.

>Mfw I'll hypothetical you ALL in the clavicle

No, I'd be ok if it was just a joke. The problem is that it was every other joke to the point you could see the punchline coming from a mile away.

>No, I'd be ok if it was just a joke
That's what it is.

wew

I don't remember that many white girls love black guys jokes

Well, I recently watched the first season and there was a bunch. Maybe he dropped it later on.

Good job at reading the rest of my post.

>and there was a bunch
Name some sketches.

Dave chappele was targeted by the black Illuminati, thats why he went crazy.

Well, I deleted the episodes so I can't come back to give a thorough list. Off the top of my head, I remember the Ghost parody being specially obvious and lame and the Real World sketch being funny at first but really running it into the ground by the end of it, as if Chappelle (or maybe one of his writers) was working out some sort of resentment or something.

Maybe it also was due to watching the episodes back to back, that made them feel more redundant, I don't know. I just remember being disappointed and not laughing as much as I expected from the sketches I had seen and his standup.

Well I hope you work out your insecurities. Because those make you less attractive which is going to make it harder for you to interact which is going to make you more insecure and so on.

I think you need to learn how to take a joke user.

Maybe you can send Dave an email and have him apologize to you personally.

It's not even about the content of the jokes, it's about repeating the punchline. I mean, a bunch of these were probably written by white guys anyway.
If it was "sure blacks r dum" I'd feel the same. I just felt plenty of his sketches were kinda lazy and relied on repeating themselves too much.
The good ones were brilliant though.

Dude, I can take a joke. I wasn't even triggered or something. I just expected it to be funnier from sketches I had seen before and his standup. It was pretty disappointing to see him going for the low hanging fruit so often.
I'm not talking about ideology, politics or any shit like that. I'm just talking about comedy.