Retarded 60% white shitskin American children have trouble with this basic shit

>retarded 60% white shitskin American children have trouble with this basic shit

dailymail.co.uk/femail/article-3719121/Reddit-user-says-expecting-young-son-able-write-use-scissors-know-30-letters-unrealistic-child-ready-preschool.html

Other urls found in this thread:

pl.wikipedia.org/wiki/Język_polski
ncf.idallen.com/english.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>identify 30+ letters
>only 26 letters actually exist
America

>30+ letters

>not learning Cyrillic

>His child can't read latin+cyrillic+greek+georgian

I never learnt to hold my pencil right as a kid. I can hold it right, just easier to do it wrong because I've been holding it the wrong way almost my entire life when I was in elementary school.

>Learning Cyrillic

Fuck off you filthy Mongolian pig farmer.

Wow rude.

why, when I can just romanize it

cyka

>identify 30+ letters
What? There's only 26 in the English alphabet.

That's.... That's not even romanized. The romanized would be suka. (Or sooka if you're disgusting)

Also, enjoy a million different standards of romanization.

>имплaйинг ю кэн

I don't hold a pencil the "correct" way. Never have never will.

Плиc cтoп, ю ap хypтин мaй aйc

Maybe they meant capital and lower case letters?

Aw Jesus fucking Christ...

We needed to add extra as the SJW's demanded their new gender symbols be canonized as letters... for diversity sake

>Identify 30 letters
Only 26 letters in English alphabet

>Can he or she write their name
These people are educating our children?

á, é, í, ó, ú, ü, ñ

Capital letters, user

No these are the people who indoctrinate our children.

No you can`t. Look at poolack, they tried it.
pl.wikipedia.org/wiki/Język_polski
Now they need extra letters to anglo latin: ą,ć,ę,ł,ń,ó,ś,ź,ż
and alliterations: ch,cz,dz,dź,dż,rz,sz

And to read it you first need to transliterate it in Cyrillic and only then you would understand how to read this shit. So the language is pretty much unlearnable for people, who have not been born there.

Shit decision, out of option. Cyrillic is better, than latin. I`m certain - after Cyrillic would cease to exist (because anglosaxons would never admit that they are retards good only at cheating and stealing, and so they would not adapt Cyrillic when there are people who know how it is), everybody would adapt Cyrillic alphabet and audible separated syllables.

Diacritics do not a letter make.

Glad we don't have those letters making written English look like shit

26 letters in alphabet, not 52. They probably mean Spanish letters since most kids are beaners.

Smart jew. This is what they meant. I saw an interview with the lady a few minutes ago. I don't really get why this is news

Niggers don't bother reading to their children from a young age and so nigger children are dumber than others when it comes to schooling.

O щит вaдaп. Хиp кaм дaт бoй

They're only 6 years old. There is no need for them to be playing DotA2 so early.

2 years back my niece started kindergarten and got a letter similar to this.

apparently by day 1 she had a black single parent jump down the teachers throat about thats what theyre supposed to learn there, not fucking multiplication tables like she had planned out for the 1st fucking day.

lotta the newer teachers coming outta college are a damn mess

You need to learn LL, Ñ, CH, Ü since you are now part of Mexico

That`s actually a good thing for them. Because they don't get indoctrinated in kindergarten.
They only start learn in 12, when they are capable of moral judgement. And that is serving them much better, than white obsession with learning.

Tбх aй вyд юc "o шыт вaдaп, хиp кoм дaт бoй"

>30+ letters

There isn't any more than 24 letters goyim stop looking.

But translit exists and it's perfectly readable, voobshe ne ponimayu nahuya polyaki napridumyvali etih dopolnitelnyh simvolov.

ÅÖÄ åöä

heartily chuckled, thanks dad

No, if these are children, they need to understand how to recognize both upper and lower-case letters. It's not guaranteed knowledge.

>not fucking multiplication tables like she had planned out for the 1st fucking day.
God what, they can't do basic arithmetic well. Kindergarten is the beginning, start with the foundations.

> it's perfectly readable
No it`s not even readable. And it has the same problem, as poolack yezig has.

The only good thing in latin - is letter design.

What is this horseshit!
When i grew up i went to a sovietic elitekindergarden. We learned shit like basic mathematics, poetry. had this little musical theatrical pieces etc. And these little shits thinks its unrealistic to be capable of writing your own name?

Гaйc cиpиycли cтoп киpиллaйзинг, ю ap кpипинг зe пoлaкc ayт.

ec тpэнcлыт ыc фaйн, бaт ыт гoc бoф вeйc

>identify 30+ letters
>only 26 letters in the alphabet

Translit doesn't represent the sounds correctly though.

>reddit user's son
apple doesn't fall far from the tree huh

If you have not mention it (being elite soviet duh), the white world is infantilising.
In early 20th century people of 20 where considered fully drown up.
In 50`s people of 30 where considered fully drown up.
Now people don't get to grow until their 40`s.

Tbh letters don't represent the sound correctly either, as this classic poem shows: ncf.idallen.com/english.html

I'd say just use phonetic alphabet, but then pronunciation will change over time and it won't be properly phonetic anymore.

how old is this kid supposed to be for kindergarten? I don't know how it works in murrica but my kid went to school at age 2,5.

capitals and lowercase, faggot

It actually translates in Cyrillic-translit more clearly, as we have audible-separated syllables.

>cut with scissors correctly
>draw an intelligible picture
I'm 33 and i can't do this

>not starting them young
Do you want them to win the international or not?

this фaм

The most Underrated of all keks.

Adding mexishit letter.

Bravo aussie land.

How is nobody getting that the characters for UPPER and lower cases aren't always the same. ABCDEFGHIJKLMNOPQRSTUVWXYZ abcdefghijklmnopqrstuvwxyz
I'm counting 41 characters right there.

Identify 30+ letters? There are only 26 in the English alphabet.

thanks common core

How are you not getting that 'a' 'A' are not different letters. They are the same letter, expressed differently. Not to mention, your string of letters was 52 characters, not 41.

True, but cyrillic lacks some things too. No w is the obvious one, and what little I know from it (I really out to pick the studying up again), vowel "length" is more context dependent. (Though english has that too). For example:

To, Top. Both o, but the former is is long, the latter is short. In dutch we would write it as Toe, Top. And then there's the o in "go", which is different from both of those, and in Dutch would be written as "goo". Except the dutch G is more... phlegmatic than the English.

The average IQ has been declining because the number of pure unmixed Whites has been declining as well.

When I was 5 years old I was already learning English, poetry, some Math...
Every generation is dumber and dumber.

You need to up your game.

I'm sure your semantic difference means a ton to pre-kindergarten kids who are still learning the shapes of letters

>expressed differently
You mean they look different. Thus you have to learn to identify both. Some upper and lower case letters are the same visually some aren't. Why is this hard for you?

>not teaching your child mandarin
It's like you don't even want to ching your chong.

I really feel sorry for Vietnam after what the French did to their writen language.

>mfw I didn't attend school till the 1st grade. Then immediately skipped to 3rd

Kana aren't letters though.

ñ and ü are
a e s t h e t i c
as fuck though

anyone care to clear up for a britbong how old children starting kindergarten are?

wait so it's occuring over there as well? i assumed it was just over here in the west caused by the weak mindset we have

> No w
W, v and f are easily translated in в and ф. There is no cases when it cant be. And this is not because some flaw of Cyrillic, it`s because that is the only audible sounds here.

Of course if you do not want to turn your alphabet in mandarin-cryptic-chinese, created specifically so peasants would not be able to learn what officials speak about. And the peasant boys who where meant to be taught it, where castrated and deprived of their family from young age. So they are complex not because of normal development of communications, but because it where meant to be fucking cryptic.

kindergarten - 5 to 6 usually
pre k which is optional is usually 4 to 5

over the last 10 years or so the american education in most areas has went various degrees of full retard basically.
>rushing learning things not giving the kids time to learn
>many older teacher retiring and new teachers being unprepared or unfit to teach
>much political slanting in views
>common core in an attempt to teach blacks at the expence of everyone else
>dumping hours and hours of homework on kids starting in kindergarten now
probably other shit im forgetting

It actually is. But kana is not closed system, they require hieroglyphic to make sense.

We are part of the West, our politicians are the same multiculturalist globalist shills as yours.
Or did you fall for the
>Le white Argentina secret Nazi haven
meme?

Preschool: 3 to 5 years old
Kindergarten: 5 to 6 years old
Primary School: 6 to 12 years old
High School: 12 to 18 years old

At least that's how it works here

john madden
john madden
john madden

Were are you getting your brown people from, Paraguay? Or god forbid, Bolivia!

à is filthy as fuck though

East-German here. Learned your language in school. Since it's just as phonetic as my own, I can confirm than non-retarded languages can latinize yours.

>30+ letters

Are they expecting them to know the weird squiggles from other languages?

>East-German here
more like west poland...

But Britain, you are the western-most Polish island.

Mostly Bolivia, Peru and Paraguay, in that order. Also Colombians, Venezuelans and some Chileans that come for the free college.

Shit sucks.

ã is from the BRs
And yeah it looks awful

That shit's why Common Core has to go. It doesn't help the stupid up, rather pulls the potential geniuses down.

börä bora spärde

I noticed that too. I guess Common Core added letters to the English alphabet.

My wife is expecting, and this scares the shit out of me

кooл ит ю лoт!!! ПЛEEC!

Yes, they look different because they are expressed differently. An 'A' and an 'a' are both the 1st letter in the alphabet.

Уaт дид ий мэaн бaй диc?

>be 4 years old
>principal of local Catholic school says I'm ready for kindergarten when my mom wanted to start me in preschool
>two classes of 26 kids one is full day one is half day
>I'm in full day
>don't know anything on OPs pic
>all of my life before kindergarten has been spent watching TV
>first day they give me a name tag necklace and i keep it in my backpack
>whenever i need to write my name i take out the necklace and copy it over onto the paper
>teacher gets mad at me and tells me to throw it away
>always come up with crafty solutions to problems while i watch my peers literally cry over stupid shit
>everyone sits in a tables that have 4 seats
>teacher sends off one table at a time to recess so everyone does not get up all at once
>teacher says she will only send your table out if everyone makes no sound
>sit at my desk normally
>kid across for me tells me to fold my hands together like when we pray so she sends us out first
>just fucking stare him down unable to talk
>kid keeps yelling at me now to fold my hands while we are the last table left
>teacher tells him that he is the reason out entire table has wasted 5mins of recess
>literally has a autism attack while still blaming me

This is when i realized that schools are nothing but daycare. Teachers assign busy work to keep children from misbehaving. Group punishment confuses children into hating their fellow classmates instead of the teachers. This leads to out of control bullying that keeps them fighting among themselves. Almost all of the teachers really got off when they told us what to do like it was a power trip. Especially the nuns loved bossing us around making us line up punishing the whole class when you made one mistake.

>BIX NOODZ MUHFUGEN

Daily reminder if we implemented literacy laws to vote it would be racist.

Guess they expect the kids to know Arabic Alphabet as well as English one

this is bait. look at the link retards.
Reddit-user-says-expecting-young-son-able-write-use-scissors-know-30-letters-unrealistic

Homeschool.

Tbqf

Multiplication tables are mostly memory.

Only later do you realize what it is actually used for. I learned that shit in like second grade. Kindergarten should be easy enough when all kids know how to add and subtract by 5 now.

>by 2025, 50% of the US of A will suffer from severe autism

Aa
same letter