So I was starting to rewatch star trek 4 yesterday, I have not seen it in years...

So I was starting to rewatch star trek 4 yesterday, I have not seen it in years, and not even 10 minutes into this movie which camw out in 1986, we see the captain of the USS Saretoga is a black woman.

So why in the fuck are all the hipsters jerking off about that new shit show coming out and saying "AFTER ALL THIS TIME WE GET
A BLACK WOMAN ON STAR TREK IT ONLY TOOK UNTIL 2017!!!"

Other urls found in this thread:

google.com/search?q="have a considerable level of diversity"
cbs.com/shows/star-trek-discovery/news/1005628/star-trek-discovery-lead-is-a-woman-not-captain/
memory-alpha.wikia.com/wiki/USS_Saratoga_(NCC-1887)
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

because they dont watch star trek

because in the 80s she was just black

now she's not white

Holy shit I never thought of the SJW mind that way...

Because glorified extras who have a single line and are on screen for less than a minute are hard to count.

They pretend to know Star Trek

fpbp
People who don't pay attention or get into niche properties will complain because the most popular stuff will be like that because white dudes offer greatest appeal to the most people.

>So why in the fuck are all the hipsters jerking off about that new shit show

Are you sure that you didn't make this up?

Can you post a link to somebody saying that there hasn't been a black woman on Star Trek until now?

It's more that you're getting mad about it now when before you wouldn't have.

I don't see any hipsters jerking off, I just see manbabies losing their shit and declaring this show bad without ever having seen a single episode just because it has an asian captain who will probably die and a nigger XO.

The irony is you don't see the hypocrisy in your own getting triggered. The better question should be why you're so upset when there's been precedent for female black captains and officers before.

>The better question should be why you're so upset when there's been precedent for female black captains and officers before.

>This faggot literally is accusing me of the thing that the SJW's he is defending are complaining about

But that's what you're doing. Oh wait, is that the joke? You're playing the role of an alt-right SJW? What's your real-life alignment? You can go ahead and tell me, there's no one ITT but us.

Also the Trump image gave you away so your subtlety needs work.

AnCap

I think the bigger question is, OP - why has it been years since you've watched Star Trek IV? At minimum, you should be watching it once a year.

OP has never watched STIV. They saved the picture from someone else on Sup Forums who has.

>Why isn't everyone agreeing with me here like they do on Tumblr?!

Seriously though, can you link to the actual post which bothered you?

Where did you find somebody saying that Star Trek hasn't had a black woman until now?

Literally every fucking gawker media site, you lazy faggot

Transparent aluminum?

So no one. Meanwhile everyone else is complaining about le feminist star trek. You know they make alt right tumblrs just for fags like you. :^)

Can you post a link?

>reading gawker

You need to go back.

Yeah Muslims are sexist like the op. He should move to Syria.

>OP is sexist for pointing out how sexist SJW's are

Really scrambles my eggs there user...

Because according to SJW's none of these count because they're not the main character of their own show

Can you share a link to where they're saying such things?

No one will watch this pile of garbage new show, and I say this as a life long trekkie who had to endure the 3 nu (male)Trek reboots

I agree. SJWs like OP are pretty hypocritical. Can't just enjoy a sci-fi series, he has to politicize it.

Sounds about right. I'm sure this new series will have white captains but you'd hate it if they weren't the mc.

>creating a star trek series that continues the pandering young adult themes of the reboots

Literally fucking why. Id even have a Warf series over this. kys if you're considering watching it

>lifelong
Being born in 2000 doesn't make you a lifelong anything.

Reboots were good. I say this as a 30+yo who grew up on TNG and enjoyed the new Trek movies with my dad who grew up on TOS. The only haters are Millennial tourists posing as purists.

It was politicized from day 1 when Rick Berman said the leads would 'have a considerable level of diversity', you smelly virgin neckbeard. Reminder that defending libtards on the internet wont make you get laid any faster

Epic bait Sup Forumsmblr

Because she was the captain.

Making the captain second banana in a Star Trek series just because the first officer is a minority is dumb is rocks.

What species are those albino Klingon looking people like the one at the helm and Kurtwood Smith when he's the Federation President in VI? I can't recall them ever appearing in TNG DS9 VOY or ENT

>Reboots were good

Stockholm Syndrome

No, the reboots were fucking terrible and liked solely by non-star trek fans and millennial tumblrites like you

google.com/search?q="have a considerable level of diversity"
>No results found for "have a considerable level of diversity".

Also, Rick Berman isn't involved with the new series.

Move along home, Sup Forums tourist.

underrated post

>the reboots were good

Oh dear, reddit is leaking again

Contrarian Crusader.

I'm sure that's what Millennial reddit shitskin 9gaggers like you want everyone to believe. Thanks for correcting the record. :^)

>underrating your own post

>Normie hipster damage control

cbs.com/shows/star-trek-discovery/news/1005628/star-trek-discovery-lead-is-a-woman-not-captain/

Oops, bryan fuller. The point still stands, Sup Forumscksucker

You would know. I bet hating on the movies started with reddit.

What species are those albino Klingon looking people like the one at the helm and Kurtwood Smith when he's the Federation President in VI? I can't recall them ever appearing in TNG DS9 VOY or ENT

She's not the captain. You got upset over nothing.

>not Rick Berman
>not a real quote
Two strikes.
>not from day 1
Three strikes.

You're out. Move along home, tourist.

Efrosian.

Because she wasn't the lead character you fuck.

That makes the SJW circlejerk even wose. So we had one if not more examples of black female captains in the 80s and 90s, and now the regressives are putting that down the memory hole and are glad she is just a first officer at best?

This. She also dies after the whale probe shuts her ship down.

They didn't die, the ship was just without power until the whales contacted the probe

You still haven't posted a link where anybody says that Star Trek never had a black woman before.

Why are you so intent on making this shit up?

So basically you're mad no matter what they do and you can only see color instead of a character. Now she HAS to be the captain too. You are now full SJW.

>without power
That includes life support you ninny. They're dead. That whale probe killed more crews than the Borg.

They had emergency power. Notice, for example, that they still had lights turned on and it wasn't pitch black.

Oh hey look, it's an SJW accusing me of saying the opposite of what I just literally said, just to derail this thread

Thank you, according to Memory Alpha the name never appeared on screen and was only used in an early promotional still caption, that in the DVD commentary for VI it's stated the President is supposed to be blind and the white eyes of the helmsman lead fans to speculate it is a common trait among Efrosians. Now I know

If she'd been a captain you'd be complaining she was a Sue for having her own ship at such a young age AND being a nigger. Now that she's just a first officer and you still can't stop crying. Never once did she just see her as a person going on an adventure. She's just a sheboon. To you. A big lipped beast that you wanna make walk around your plantation and call you Massuh.

That power also drained shortly after. The probe didn't discriminate between main and auxiliary.

Oh hey it's the SJW still pretending he isn't an SJW.

Lemme guess, you believe whitey stole the advanced technology of the blacks thousands of years ago and DA MAN is keepin' YA DOWN, right?

>Still playing the projecting game

They were able to recharge auxillery power with interstellar particles collected by the bussard collectors before the interior ran out of heat & air

All you people so obsessed about skin pigmentation. Who gives a fuck. All of you. Just stop.

You want her to get on her knees and suck your big white dick with her black monkey lips. You want her bobbing her head on that shit, looking up at you with those African eyes as she's rubbing her dark folds and the revealing pink inside over your shoes, polishing that leather with her quivering nigger whore cunt.

Your retarded

memory-alpha.wikia.com/wiki/USS_Saratoga_(NCC-1887)

>the Saratoga and her crew are rescued shortly after the probe's departure; although the ship has been immobilized for the longest time (having encountered the probe first), her captain had managed to save herself and her crew by placing them in suspended animation.

The whale probe drained the particles too.

So auxiliary power WASN'T enough to save them.

Nuh-uh, the probe's screams can't affect the particles because screams don't travel in a vacuum.

You want to call her a nigger monkey whore that worships your thick Aryan dick.

most reddit post Ive seen all day

Then how do they affect ships?

This ain't Sup Forums faggot get back to your containment board

Ships have radios which receive transmissions. Particles don't.

It was enough to power the suspended animation chambers AND the ship ultimately survived because its status is listed on Memory Alpha as "Active", not "Destroyed".

Fucking them nigger monkey flaps with your hard white Aryan cock pumping like a piston in that coon whore fucking cunt.

This. I'm a Star Trek fan and I haven't heard anyone even talking about this show at all, much less get SJW about it. I literally only hear people on Sup Forums whine about how SJW it supposedly is. Other than that it might as well not exist.

wow great post user
.2/10 you made me reply at least

No... just no, dude. I don't know about the reboots as a whole, cause I only saw the 2009 Star Trek, but that movie was garbage. It was 90210 in space, some sort of weird teen comedy/melodrama. Plus there was the typical JJ Abrams lack of respect for even the pretense of following astronomical fact, which we saw again in TFA. I mean, Trek has never been hard sci-fi, but Abrams made the Alpha Quadrant feel like it was a few miles across and destroyed the "ships in an ocean" feel of space travel that has been consistent in Trek.

Cont. By the way, I'm a 34 year old dude who grew up on TNG.

impliying millenials like star trek

best trek movie

You must be confused with your Roman numerals. IV means 4 but if you put the I on the other side like this "VI" that means 6 which as well all know is the best Star Trek movie. Simple mistake.