Story of Jesus Christ was a HOAX designed to control the people, Biblical scholar claims

Story of Jesus Christ was a HOAX designed to control the people, Biblical scholar claims

express.co.uk/news/science/693817/Jesus-Christ-HOAX-Biblical-christianity-roman-empire

BAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHHAHAHAHHA

>a HOAX

Which version of the Bible did some of these names come from?

He guy got debunked ages ago, hes like the atheist version of a young earth creationist. He's pro-Israel too so that explains a lot.

CHRISTKEKS BTFO, JESUS WAS A FUCKING HOAX

B T F O
T
F
O

i dont even care if it's a hoax desu, if we were all christians and actually cared about our faith we'd be a lot better off

I agree. What is a more genius way to subjugate themselves then trick them into doing it willingly via organized religion?

Not a hoax designed by God to help people self-govern their base instincts

This

Joseph Atwill was confirmed to be a fucking retard some 3 years ago

This, whatever guiding hand decided it, it is the correct way of life

Subjugate people*

The real redpill is that humans are not of this Earth

>feeling the need to disprove utter rubbish brain rot designed for the consumption of the brain-dead
>thinking that those abject retards who still supplicate to the clouds would see reason anyway

Then where did humans come from?

Please tell me you are being ironic here

Bacteria from a Meteorite.

>Story of Jesus Christ was a HOAX
And in other news, the sky is blue and water is wer.

>Then where did humans come from?
drugs

This guy gets it

sky only APPEARS blue due to atmospheric gases refracting through sunlight and water has never been proven to be "wer"

So the scholar puts the blames on the romans, makes the jews the victims of taxation and slavery (oy vey) and invalidates christianity without implicating any form of judaism.

hmmmm

the rabbit hole's much deeper, you just have to jump into it and question your religious beliefs. all sacred books are full of contradictions, face the truth, deal with it, take the red pill and stop posting about it on Sup Forums

Enosh actually means "Man" or "Human Being" too not mortal.
Mahalalel means "Old God"
Enoch means literally "dedicated" or "consecrated"
Methuselah means "Man of the dart" and is used to describe a long life.
Noah does actually mean rest though.
The old testament is written in Hebrew not Greek so this is utterly retarded. Also I'm pretty sure that's modern Greek not ancient, again retarded.
Ah look I choose a specific sentence that when applying my nonsensical formula almost gives me Pi. God is real. (ignore the fact this is probably in the torah too)
I'll ignore all the contradictions and the fact that this story follows a trope seem commonly in many ancient religions

Humans wouldn't evolve this much if that was the only factor involved.

explain to me how giving someone your shirt if he takes your coat, and loving your enemies solves anything

spoilt it by quoting wer

back to shiptostng school with you

>moral codes and ideas require you to believe in an impossible sky daddy.

Read some Ancient Greek philosophy you faggot.

Holy shit! What a suprise!

OH SHIT CHRISTFAGS ON SUICIDE WATCH

THATS WHAT YOU GET FOR WORSHIPPING A JEW PFHAHAHAHAHAHA